How to get out of the fetish zone with girls

>Black
>Only into white girls(My mom and all her friends and relatives growing up were white)
>"Relationships" amount to 1-2 month long fuck-a-thons until they ghost me and tell me, a few months later, how they got back with exes or found someone they started dating seriously.

I try to shrug it off but that shit hurts so bad. I hate to admit how much it does and yet it happens every single time. If I don't fuck, they ghost, if I do and play it cool the above happens, if I do and be outright about wanting something serious they go ultra slut mode on me and then ghost anyway.

What makes one guy relationship material and another guy only Feb material? I'm trying extremely hard not to give up and say that it's skin colour.

As for other mixed girls? Firstly they're pretty rare(as you can guess) and secondly they usually go for fully black guys for the same reasons that I go for fully white girls.

Attached: 1525001481577.jpg (751x753, 152K)

Should read
>and another guy fwb material

Also, I feel I should say being able to have casual sex isn't a bad thing but it IS a bad thing when it's the only sex I have.

I don't have answers, but i can see how being a sex object can leave you empty and dissatisfied. I say this as someone who, lacking virtually any woman contact or attention, is constantly bombarded with ideas of getting with as many women as possible.

My actual advice: if you are american, travel abroad, specially europe. You'll find women there to be less shallow and more intelligeble. Or any other country really. The U.S. just has horrible social culture and it shows the minute you leave that shit show.

Imagine my horror when I realised I live in London and not New Jersey USA.

I'm from london too and have never had the sex. What's your secret if anything. Where do you usually meet these women?

At university I only talk to girls I get the vibe are into me,
On nights out I do the same but usually women come onto me,
On tinder I just talk to them I guess. With tinder I've noticed it's the ones I care least about meeting that end up jumping on the submarine. I usually end up caring after the first few times.

I try not to make women the centre of my attention I guess.

One ethnicity should stay with each-other to prevent wrecks like this. Also, white women are literally using these people as sex objects.

Good. Stay in the Anglo sphere of decadence.

I have a stupid amount of luck with French and Italian girls ironically.

>travel
>You'll find women there to be less shallow and more intelligible
t. American

>London
>mixed girls are rare
nigga wat? I've lived here all my life, there's loads of mixed girls

t. also London

Absolutely disgusting thread about a nigger ooga booga lusting after white wymen.

There are, but there's at least 10x more white girls so 10x more white girls I'm into. Besides, like I said, mixed girls like black guys for the same reason I like white girls and I don't wanna act like a road man to get my 2nd choice.

stay away from our women you nigger

Nah he can have em, the women who are degenerate enough to fuck a nigger aren't worth shit.

But I'm literally descended from a Nazi official and an SS war hero.

Does it count for nothing my easily sunburnt friend?

Stick to your own race, knee-grow

Looking at your earlier replies I think the issue is that you're finding a relationship in the wrong places. The way I did it was I met someone and had a talk n with them and then we really hit it off and I felt a spark. This made them geniuinly like me instead of seeing me like a sex object and they actually try to come back.

So basically, don't find girls in clubs or at night and try to actually build a connection by talking and being genuinely interested in them and just have fun in the initial convo. If there's no spark then it wasn't meant to be.

That makes it even worse that your mother is a nigger loving whore degenerate piece of filth.

Come on chums, no need to be so aggressive.

Also I have never been dropped by a white girl for another black dude. They always go back to their white ex or to their new white boyfriend.

Uni girls are often just as bad, but I know what you mean.

They are cucking the white guys with you.

They're flagging themselves for other white guys who know better than to get with a coal burner. Women and men who race mix are absolutely repugnant.

Women never talk honestly about their previous partners.

My black friend at something like 6ft just scored with his 5'0" white girl friend and they're positively adorable together. Granted, this one had been cooking up for about 7 years.

These things take time. If you're putting out within a month's time, maybe she's not a good long-term investment after all.

You can definitely tell if they're nigger lovers. Usually have dad issues.