Honestly right now without lifting or changing my personailty how can an average awkward weird guy get a girlfriend ?

Honestly right now without lifting or changing my personailty how can an average awkward weird guy get a girlfriend ?

Attached: EagerSameAltiplanochinchillamouse-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 719K)

Your best bet is average awkard wierd girls

By lifting and changing your personality.

That or dedicating yourself to a goal that fulfilled you more than any gf could.

Where do i find them and how do i go about talking to them

Just be yourself, bro. Just ask her out, bro. Just be rich, bro. Just lift, bro. Just have an excellent personality, bro. Just don't be boring, bro. Just get pussy, bro.

See thats the problem, they spend their time in the same places you do. At home alone.

Tinder. Im not even joking

This guy is joking

Met my gf there as an awkward shy guy

Is she an awkward shy girl

Gross. How many guys did she fuck from Tinder before you?

No. She is a sweet very inexperienced qt that only had one bf before me. She has no idea how to kiss and never gave head. We dated for 4 months before we saw each other naked the first time.
Her past experience with tinder has been horrendous.

I dont believe you.

>I dont believe you.
Then dont. Believe what you want. I know she is real and she is mine.

She's been with at least 20 guys. You are delusional.

>he actually believed a thot from tinder

funny as shit. thanks for the laugh user.

Attached: kek.jpg (500x500, 36K)

I wonder who I rather believe. The girl I've spent the past 4 months with or some bitter guys on Jow Forums. I know how a girl with experience behaves in bed and she is the complete opposite of that.

oh god my fucking sides. you honestly believe this tinder thot is not pretending to be innocent. think about it you found her on a hookup app not at church.

Attached: 1509117347044.jpg (900x900, 79K)

[spoiler]OH NO NO NO[/spoiler]

Keep posting those frogs lad. She would need to be one hell of an actor for that. Besides her family confirms what she says. But you are probably going to say they are in on it too. Or it's a Jewish conspiracy.

Incels raging hard in this thread.

>Besides her family confirms what she says.

nah they are keeping their mouth shut to help her settle down with a captain save a hoe.

Attached: bitches-be-like-alright-im-ready-to-settle-down-now-13114363.png (500x612, 158K)

The mental gymnastics you guys come up with are great. Keep it up. I'm sure you have great experience with women and aren't basing your views solely on what you read online.

You want to believe so bad that there is such a thing as as modest woman.