Tell me the truth Jow Forums...

Tell me the truth Jow Forums. Am I worse of now for dating a transgirl or is it better to date a black / asian female over a white transgirl?

B..but she looks totally female I swear.

Attached: 1550831412189.jpg (1080x1152, 177K)

>she
kill yourself, faggot

Attached: transfidget.jpg (750x756, 43K)

That pic is a biological female. Fuck off faggot.

kill yourself

Are you gay? If so, it's fine for you to date a man pretending to be a woman. The options you have laid out amount to either homosexuality or bestiality, so you take your pick. Personally I'd say it's better for you to date the man because at least you won't be able to reproduce.

Attached: 1550600513680.jpg (713x918, 127K)

traps beeing a thing is a proof that gays are right, straight man wants body of a women and mind of a man as lifelong companion, you are intrested in women only because of your sex drive, nothing deeper

Dude fuck off with this faggot bullshit you fucking gay aliens are getting annoying stop spamming this stupid shit you mentally ill faggots

>Is it better to eat puke or to eat shit
No retard. You are supposed to do neither. Legitimizing something bad because "I could be doing something else that is even worse" is harmful to yourself, and by extension, harmful to our race.

someone seems to be insecure :)

Attached: -E6FpJPW.jpg (900x1031, 111K)

>Are you gay? If so, it's fine for you to date a man pretending to be a woman.

I'm not gay. I would wish she is a female but fell in love with a beautiful transgirl instead.

>The options you have laid out amount to either homosexuality or bestiality, so you take your pick. Personally I'd say it's better for you to date the man because at least you won't be able to reproduce.

We can adopt or have a surrogate mother.

As I said dating transgirls that pass isn't gay. Also she told me only our second date. We had sex that night and she didn't let our balls touch. I didn't touch her shepeen as well and she is ashamed of it. Only one more year and she can finally get a surgery to become a real woman.

Depends, if you are infertile it really doesn't matter.

Are you infertile?

Kill yourself you waste of space. Unironically kill yourself
>someone seems to be insecure :)
Mmmm yes le anime. Wtf I'm totally for LGBT because of a fictional drawing now

depends, you are aroused by women body, but you love male mind , is that gay ?

Attached: DiscordTranny.jpg (1177x892, 296K)

Why do you post bait? Do you get pleasure our of it?

Why do you care what others think? As long as youre honest with them and remind them they are in fact a man and you two are gay, do you.

someone seems to be a faggot.

Attached: faggorts.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Attached: image.jpg (375x239, 19K)

Based Vlad.

Imagine letting some fag tricks you into thinking he's a woman and falling in love with him I'd kill him.

You're retarded. How is traps merely existing proof of anything? They are people with mental disabilities and people attracted to them are just as ill and should seek professional treatment at lithium clinics.
Healthy, socially well-adjusted men love women who desire protection and masculinity on account of their own physical inferiority and natural submissiveness to authority - men, in the main, possess neither of these attributes that attract normal men to women.
The mind of a thinking man is calculating, often cold, rational, ruthless and ostentatious. Apart from masochists, which men do you know attracted to women with mentalities like this? Men are attracted to women because they are not like us not because we have some desire to make them more like us

>She

Repeat after me, annon:
>Traps aren't gay if they have a feminine dick.
>It's not gay unless balls touch.
>Sucking dick is A-okay if you don't swallow.

>I'm not gay
Good bait

pics or it didn't happen faggot...

You are dating a man. You are, supposedly, a man. That makes you pretty gay.

>surrogate mother
Nothing surrogate about this. Only one of you will be able to contribute your genes to this baby. Presumably yours, since otherwise you would both be admitting in the most plain and irrefutable way that your tranny is, in fact, male. "She" will never be able to provide for a child in the way a woman could, and you will both be constantly reminded of this. The mental anguish will be persistent and crushing. Not to mention the child will inevitably end up as some sort of deranged degenerate itself.

Attached: 1549310727765m.jpg (143x1024, 38K)

so many closeted faggots XD jesus christ just take a dick you clearly crave so much. the self hate is so evident it's not even remotely subtle. please tell me how often you imagine two man fuck eachother and how you totally disgusted by it pinky swear :)

You gay nigga

Throw all of those choices in the trash and quit being a faggot.

>what is projection?

Are you having a seizure? I dont think this is normal behaviour

>You are dating a man. You are, supposedly, a man. That makes you pretty gay.

How is she a man when she clearly looks like a female. I bet you hundred dollars she looks better than your sister.

>dating a transgirl

"guy" is shorter than "transgirl" and means the same thing. You are dating a guy. Save yourself some typing.

who could be behind this flag?

What do you get out of bait and shitposting user? Answer me sincerely

Gay Nazi.
Well, I never thought I'd see the day.

I'm not triggered by your inability to understand how we feel for each other.
It's normal to be attracted to a feminine looking creature.

>I fuck men
You're a faggot, op.

Attached: 1511200446162.png (324x330, 45K)

Answer.

>transgirl
thats not a thing. your just some faggot dating a guy who chopped off his own dick

It's only gay if you take it up the ass. You telling me all the manly prisoners who rape men are gay? It's more of a position of power.

You should date a biological woman of the same ace as you. Is that difficult to comprehend?

*race

You're in denial. Those prison niggers do so because they are sex starved beasts.

What do you people get out of baiting? Does it make them feel good or something?

If I wear a fireman's clothes I am a fireman, and saying that I'm not a fireman is offsensive.

Attached: fire.jpg (198x265, 9K)

Ain't nothing wrong with wanting to fuck men.

I could see an argument against going totally gay.

so brave

Attached: 1431231340457.jpg (500x371, 40K)

>Am I worse of now for dating a transgirl or is it better to date a black / asian female over a white transgirl?
I think the best thing you can do is to not breed, OP

Attached: 1551043809399.png (290x350, 150K)

>B..but she looks totally female I swear.

*it

>is being gay better than being a race traitor

I think Asian rice trader would be the alignment least chaotic evil.

Or you could not be a faggot, choose a white partner with no brain damage and stop baiting, you fucking nigger

This is no rabble of mindless crossdressers!

These are Discord Trannies. Their dilators are thick, and their shoulders broad.

Attached: gimli_warns.jpg (868x534, 78K)

She is of the same race

Hrhrhr

Attached: 1527184587679.jpg (2952x2497, 929K)

I really hope this is bait

We have some variation of this story on Jow Forums quite often now. Either there are tons of trannies out there tricking everyone into fucking them and thus the moral dilemma, Do I or Don’t I go through with this or You are being paid to mainstream this idea on this board.