Can you turn around a slutty girl?

I did the dumbest thing possible, I fell in love with a slut. I cannot help it, she is exactly my type looks-wise and personality-wise. I think we could be biologically compatible as well because I felt an insane rush while making out with her, I cannot describe it.

We were both hungover as fuck the next morning so we barely spoke to each other and forgot to exchange numbers but we were still both into each other. I'll be meeting her again soon at another party where I'll probably end up fucking her. I'm thinking about having sex with her a couple of times then start throwing questions and hints at her. Problem is I don't know how to approach this. I don't wanna scare her away by rushing it. We'll spend 2 days in the same house together with our mates so I've got some room to work with. What would be some good things to say or ask 1 on 1?

I thought a lot about this. Even though she's a slut I wouldn't have a problem with being in a relationship with her as long as she wouldn't go back to her old ways. I believe that everyone can be redeemed and maybe real love and affection is just what this girl needs to get her shit together. Please help me to better understand those kinds of girls. How do we 'fix' them? Everyone has to settle down sooner or later, how do I show her the way before it's too late? Anyone been in a similar situation?

Attached: indy.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

Are you sure she’s a slut and did she just do a slutty thing

Not reading this wall of redditspaced text, but from the first two sentences I can tell you are fundamentally retarded. The best option for you, at the present juncture, is to buy some of my patented IQ Boosting Jigapills™. Within five (5) weeks, you will notice a jump in cognitive abilities and critical thinking, and a decrease in questionable decisions.
All of this can be yours for 16 easy payments of $5.86 (plus $32.99 processing, $25.70 handling, and $21.33 shipping).
PM if interested

Need more details on why exactly you identify her as a slut.

everything a girl does with you, she has done or is willing to do with another guy

>she's exactly my type
no she isn't if you want her to not be a floozy

*or did she do a slutty thing

We just made out, I'm not calling that behavior slutty. However, I've heard some stories about her from different people e.g. about how last time she got wasted and let 3 random dudes at a party finger her and give her oral.

People only change if they want to change. Apply this fact to your situation and solve for x

>last time she got wasted and let 3 random dudes at a party finger her and give her oral.
Ok yeah that's pretty clear. Thank you.

Anyways, your thread is the typical 'Cap'n Save a Hoe' thread. How do i turn a whore into a housewife?

Spoiler: you probably can't.

You’re a cuck if you stay with a girl like that. Even if those specific rumors aren’t true, she has built a reputation of sluttiness that you don’t want to be associated with

I would recommend not sleeping with her 'a couple more times'. If i was her i just would want you to just ask me out. And not in "hey, wantta get coffee?" in the middle of the party. You need to corner her, away from the rest of the scene and sincerely tell her, that you really like her.
Do NOT say you think you would work well together. Its fine to think that way, but i would not recommend saying it (it'll make her think you want her just as an accessory).
If she is a slut, you need to say it with confidence. And you need to make her feel special. Like she the only thing you care about.
that just what i would want m8
Also no sex on the first date! Smooth guys make'em wait ;)

Almost all of us fell for a slut that touched our peepee and believed she was special therefore we are special to her. Everyone of us learned the hard way she wasn't special and neither were we. Some of us know going in they are a slut and have to admit how much a blind idiot we are and some get caught unaware so to err is human. You OP know what she is. You are just next and not special in the least. Most guys don't get attached to these girls but a few stupid fools do.

Let us know if it works out, K? IDK why but im interested now.

What if I can turn her around? I turned myself around. It took me a lot of meditation and self-reflection to come to where I am now and I want to share that experience with her, just don't know how.
If a person can successfully change, those things won't matter in the long run.
Yes, I feel you. I'm probably an idiot, maybe she pretended the entire time, we will find out soon. But who will be her last guy, when does it end?

I agree, but have some level of compassion for OP though.

I'm pretty sure all of us have, at some point in our lives, fallen hard for a girl we knew wasn't good for us. Either a girl with mental issues, a whore, a girl who's completely out of our reach etc.

Your brain can play crazy tricks on you if it senses sexual chemistry with a particular person. It can make you go completely blind or oblivious to that persons flaws.

>But who will be her last guy, when does it end?
I doesn't end OP, you just are renting her for a while

I did it and admit it and know the crazy pretzel logic but the truth is the truth and OP's not going to listen to any warning anyway.

I only wanna fuck her because I think it could help me connect with her on a deeper level but the rest of it sounds good.
Idk, I guess leave an email if you're that interested?
Well fuck me I'll try it anyway but you're probably right just as the others are saying.

>I only wanna fuck her because I think it could help me connect with her on a deeper level but the rest of it sounds good.

Yeah right. Because havig sex with another person simply beacues you're into her is bad mkaay

Holy shit your brain is mush. Take care of your own saviour complex and other crap churning around in there and leave that poor girl alone.

Poeple never change.

Women always follow men. Yes, you can turn her around. Even feminists follow men without realizing it. If she genuinely loves you, she will be your herd.

>t. self aware female who studied psychology. I view myself in third person and notice how subcontiously I always went to follow my bf despite being very "manly" and dominant myself.

You fool, a hoe isnt going to meditate or want to self reflect on shit. Stop being delusional.

You’re as bad as the italian American girls that call every man a fuck boy when he doesnt want them.

Stop trying to change people.

All women want to be dominated and mother's, it's just their nature. Mein kampf was right to say that women tend to follow the strong man because the strong man compliments their naturally submissive nature.

>give her oral

So she didnt suck any dicks? Seems like a winner

You're retarded. Even Hitler would cringe at you. That wasn't his message at all. Read proper fascist books, Mein Kampf is entry tier.