How's the job search going, Jow Forums?

How's the job search going, Jow Forums?

Attached: nIORR.gif (500x333, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4rJ9z6IXnb8
youtube.com/watch?v=WPSgaYskfFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Job search, I remember that meme. I have long since ascended.

how did you do it user?
I got till Friday to get a new job and I've put in zero applications and have zero leads.

What happens on Friday?

Jobs aren't real

so far great, i get free therpies and get 1 euro/houre

also, i think communism is good

Attached: 1546607242594.jpg (1179x936, 493K)

Very fucking real when you have rent and bills to pay. You see how real it all is when you are evicted and poor.

come to germany, they will pay everything for you.

Attached: c97f904a3ed6b5a5b5ee1d704cf6bc016d83fb7555b385beba91665be84f9091.jpg (500x689, 302K)

Working on some actuarial accreditation now. I've got my math degree and want to put it to good use but I gotta get extra curricular certs just to land a decent job. What a meme a degree is, but without mine I wouldn't have a shot at actuarial work

How tf do people go broke? Like nigga just go to the bank.

Attached: download (2).jpg (834x1024, 125K)

My job search ended in 2004 when I was hired by walmart. What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 15511147558246995823373450609283.jpg (2560x1440, 1.25M)

I was in one yesterday.
It was horrible, two old kikes looking down at me like they’re doing me a favor trying to humiliate in any chance they can.
At least I stood up to those cooperate fags who slaved their lives away.

I just landed one, and had to turn another offer down. Feels good bros.

Is someone hurt?

I stock shelves at a store for two hours a day.
Its indignating and ungratifying.

Well ok, what do you do there?

I might get kicked out of my house due to lack of payments.
Thought it represents the struggle of the job hunt pretty well.
I had to do that at Target a few years ago. At least I worked in the backroom. Retail jobs can be soul crushing: just keep in mind you're not going to let them turn you into a wageslave, you're just gonna get your money and run. Keep moving forward towards your main goal.

I put items on shelves.

Attached: 15511154122032525062019911325335.jpg (2560x1440, 1.08M)

>two fucking hours
It takes me two hours to break pallets down.
>Its indignating and ungratifying.
Who gives two fucks? You're getting paid.

Attached: 15511155510925143605311125119577.jpg (2560x1440, 1.24M)

is that little man in the middle your boss?

Oh... I’m trying to get a part-time job. Is Walmart good for that? Or is it like fast food with unpredictable hours all over the place?

>blahblahblahblah

go to the welfare office like all the other alcoholics

Use Indeed. If you have a skill or degree that’s not in high demand right now, then dumb-down your resume. For example; I’m a maintenance mechanic but I tweaked my resume to sound like I’m a janitor.

Who’s That Hottie!

>man
user, I....

I'm not sure how part timers are treated or what thier hourse are. I've always been full time with open availability.

Attached: 15511158884736448177129365394363.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

I'm looking on indeed right now.
I live in Connecticut. There's few jobs and lots of poor people. It's rough finding work out here

>searching for a job

lmk when they need insurgents to save America

do they make you do the Walmart song in the morning?
When I worked at target we would have "huddles" where our managers would try to get us in a good mood before the day of wageslavery
agreed. Right now I'd much rather fighting the forces of Zionism than contributing to their resource pumping.

Well, I used to sign up with temporary services or staffing agencies when the job market was tuff. Just to get some income coming in.

>do they make you do the Walmart song in the morning?
Only when the store manager is there.
>When I worked at target we would have "huddles" where our managers would try to get us in a good mood before the day of wageslavery
Did it work? Haha of course not.

Attached: 15511162214268106243570714355984.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

What the hell do you do with that 1 Euro/hr?

Bad. My wife is about to leave unless I find one asap. I haven't been looking as I was trying to not be slave to money and wanted to help others instead. Dunno where I will go next but I have faith in God to help me find the right path

Same except Thursday

Oh, and CR New England (CR England) will fly you to their truck driving school, put you in a motel and pay you to train to drive. WITH a 2 year commitment of coarse.

At least you work with white people.

>do they make you do the Walmart song in the morning?
Only when the store manager is there.

lol wait WTF is this shit i must know

What’s your policy on citizenship? I’m 56% German.

>How's the job search going, Jow Forums?
Got employed the month Trump was inaugurated after 8 years of unemployment with Obama at the wheel.

Attached: maga_cute.png (651x641, 246K)

Just learn to code you retard. Once you become proficient you'll literally be hounded by recruiters to come work for them, I was a typical brainlet who fell for the college meme until I decided to acquire real skills and am now scheduled to start at a decent mid size company later this week.
Or go into trades, but be prepped to spent your twilight years wishing you hadnt

Not really

Happened this morning. The cunt of a co-manager couldn't see herself doing it, so we just got dismissed.

Attached: 15511167694178537687894152133107.jpg (2560x1440, 1.15M)

yeah I use a temp agency but it's a last resort. It's mostly just hard labor jobs

>Job search, I remember that meme. I have long since ascended.
Image related?

>I got till Friday to get a new job and I've put in zero applications and have zero leads.
You might consider just start calling up places or even visiting them if you gotta find something right now

Attached: gone_with_the_blastwave_found_a_way_out_kinda_depressing.jpg (620x877, 138K)

I want to learn to code but I can't afford to go to school. What do?
Also I know, I'm currently trying to get out of welding because it kills your health and soul.

I enter depressive phases and I'm struggling to function in the wageslave system because of how negatively it impacts my mental health.
My doctor said if I can't find work in a year I can go on disability.

I'm sure theres plenty of free resources available compared to years and decades past. I spent an afternoon and only got to lesson seven on freecodecamp and had to tap the fuck out. At least I didnt spend too much time and $0 to tell me that this shit ain't for me.

Attached: 15511170548488980297921063964546.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

>tfw charged with drug dealing and weapon possesion

So who's hiring a felon? 50g pot and 84 bullets (not a even a gun) and they charge me like i'm a criminal. I'm fucked now.

What do

Daily reminder I made $14/hr back when I was a kid selling virtual currency for video games and if you can't start out at that level or higher you basically are a waste of space in this rich paradise.

The exact only people that are struggling right now are basically liberals, liberal sympathizers, and closet liberals at heart. Everyone else is too busy taking advantage of the easiest economic climate Earth has ever seen.

I'm just chilling so far, CIA nigger man.

Not great. Interviewed for a job last week but got a call this morning saying someone else got it due to being more experienced.

Goddamn they pegged you a fellon for

Attached: 15511171982327820030860383411350.jpg (2560x1440, 993K)

You plan on working there forever?

sorry man. no chance of using accelerated rehabilitation? that's what I did. they dropped felony charges if I agreed to do a drug education program and go to NA meetings.

the thing is this system prefers people who like to take advantage, exploit, etc.
The meek are left with scraps wondering why they have to join a system that despises them.

Damnit walmart lad get yerself a new job

>not living in a weed legal state
There's where you went wrong

Probably.
>no GED
>no vehicle
>all dreams died in the spring of 1998
>no other job will be able to match my current $14/hr wage
>too old to start anything meaningful from the absolute bottom unless I want to willingly face an abundance of age bias/discrimination

For some of us, unfortunatley, walmart is the only thing we have in life.

Attached: 15511174974315176057497787633961.jpg (2560x1440, 1.05M)

What the fucking fuck is the walmart song though?

You bang either of those QTs, user?

>all dreams died in the spring of 1998

Tell us more, Walmartbro

Job search is going good I found some rope for my neck tie next week. Just trying to hang in there until then.

>For some of us, unfortunatley, walmart is the only thing we have in life.
You're such a bitch, exactly like the last time we talked.
I wonder if you're on a diet or if you work out....100% not.
There's online courses, you can get a website up, running and ranking in less than a year, you can write a journal and improve in order to start writing articles or whatever.
There's a billion things you can do but you won't unless you treat yourself better and feel better.
Get an urge to live a better life first.

If I were you I would save up a few thousand bucks and move to Vietnam.
>1 bedroom apartments for 200$ a month
>#5 happiest country in the world for workers
>Lots of jobs for Americans. You can make 25$ an hour teaching kids how to pronounce their English better.
At this point, Walmart user, take risks. Explore. Nothing can hurt you unless you let it.
worst case scenario you spend a week in a 5$ a night hotel as you wait for the guy you met at the grocery store to call you to start working.
The government makes companies treat their employees well in Vietnam, consider it

Alright, alright... I start it...

>Give me a W!

You dont fuck your coworkers. I don't have the sexual market value to approach anyone, let alone a Walmart slag.

With that being said, I wouldn't mind going to a synthwave show with the short-haired charity worker.

youtu.be/4rJ9z6IXnb8

Attached: 15511176891801414360000930939177.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

>Sells non-existant...
Very good merchant of you.

Temp agencies suck. One time, they had me delivering drywall in the middle of July in coastal NC. Worst month of my life. Was only paid 10/hr

pretty good. Stole a few things made a few $ at the pawn. Got some food some drugs.

:D Bitch u tell me how to live.

I will teach you how to survive.

>implying that's how it works for me
In my line of work, jobs search for me.

>You're such a bitch, exactly like the last time we talked.
Continuity
>I wonder if you're on a diet or if you work out....100% not.
I'm always in motion on the sales floor.
>There's online courses, you can get a website up, running and ranking in less than a year, you can write a journal and improve in order to start writing articles or whatever.
I'm not a visually creative type, hence why I never #learnedtocode
>There's a billion things you can do but you won't unless you treat yourself better and feel better.
Demoralization at its finest
>Get an urge to live a better life first.
I'll be 40 next year. That time has come and gone.

Theres nothing much to it. I had come home from school one day in my senior year of high school and my folks had informed me that we're fucked because of some legal case. I dont want to really get into it because they were goddamn idiots to begin with. None of my friends could help me. I was an average student, but it's not like i had any concrete plans after graduation.

Isn't Vietnam a communist shithole?

Attached: 15511183231852564313935106013112.jpg (2560x1440, 1002K)

>What WE will do...
>64%
Based Walmart promising to raise the amount of white people in America by 8%. Now that's a company I can get behind.

8%? Jesus Christmas I've only been getting 2%. Does this shit even keep up with inflation?

Attached: 15511187852505966738234382980670.jpg (2560x1440, 970K)

Forgot to put my flag, I'm not American. I live in Belgium (we have super strict gun laws). I have a license to shoot but not to own guns at home (license takes a long time of practice to be able to own guns at home too).

Because of loopholes, ammunition can be considered as guns so that's why i'm charged with gun possession. 84 pieces of .22lr. I'll never be able to (legally) buy or handle guns ever again. Almost (barely dodged) spending a month behind bars (voorhechtenis) for the "investigation". Will have a nice record of "drug dealer" and "firearm convict", just for 50g of personal use hasj and those bullets. What the actual fuck. I used to work as alarm technician but the law prohibits anyone working in security work if they have a record.

Wish I was American desu

Attached: 20190225_190545(1).jpg (1732x2309, 261K)

Company gone through a merger that effectively stripped away my role while leaving me with the title. Have done little but shitpost for the last year on 45k. Was comfy for a bit but started going mad with boredom and paranoia. Starting at a new place soon.

Learn to code or ride the tiger.

Posting on Jow Forums is my job

You misunderstood what I meant.

I read it again. It's a nice sentiment, but America is going to be more of a brown blob. Theres no stopping it.

>Wallmart
Let the good times roll, sieg heil!
youtube.com/watch?v=WPSgaYskfFY

Attached: Walmart-1488-Commercial.png (1000x498, 862K)

I don't know, haven't had one in 4 years. Stop being poor, faggots.

There's a local college offering a 1 year program.
Should I do it?
What should optimal coding education be? I don't want to go for a year if there's three month programs around somewhere.

You sad sorry fucker.

>$14.88

Do you think there is some nazi occultist shit going on in home office? Honestly, that's a normal price point we run for a lot of items.

I'm surprised that the media hasn't picked up on this yet and criticized walmart for it.

Why don't you apply for the FASFA and start going to your local community college?

There is something depressing about these photos. Like knowing you're around pretty low tier people, stuck in an environment designed to facilitate them. Stuck being a wageslave for a massive company that you don't even like.

How so? Regardless, my bills are due on the first.

Attached: 15511206071678632785845461470834.jpg (2560x1440, 1.1M)

become a claims adjustor. 50k+ a year. (I know some who make 200k+ because they manage their time well and work 50 hour weeks) No degree required, certification class is a joke. You just need to understand the rules and be able to establish a a relationship with insurance companies which isn’t hard because most claims adjustors are unreliable.

A Pell Grant doesn't even cover Community College anymore at a rate of $5,000 a semester after tuition, fees, books, in any other arbitrary fees they demand for campus upkeep.

I failed the GED exam 3 times. They won't accept you without one. I wouldn't last long anyways and just be wasting taxpayer money and getting myself into debt. I'm too old for College anyways.

It's a necessary evil.

>most claims adjusters are unreliable
That doesn't make me feel too positively about the occupation as a whole.

>$14/hr

How many years till you got this?

Most Wal-Marts annual raises are 15-50 cents.

That's the way I currently make now after nearly 15 years at Walmart

Attached: 15511225157587617409845491437926.jpg (2560x1440, 1.08M)

>learn to code

If you want to work in a pajeet sweatshop, sure.

what's a good career to get into then?

You're alright walmartbro. While striving for better is a good idea, it's a better one to know your what you're capable of and what your limits are. If you know you won't do well in university, there is no need to waste money trying.

Dunno, still figuring it out myself.

A trade probably. It's a quick way to start earning more than the average wageslave without massively going into debt with education for only a possible chance at higher employment. You'll probably hate it for the first few years as an apprentice since you'll be earning barely more than the average wageslave while doing work that seems way more valuable, but once that's over, you're good to go.

Fuck off journigger

I do welding.
You get paid around 25$ an hour but the work is harder and more toilsome than your typical wagie, that's why you get some extra money+ the fumes and aluminum particles give you cancer.

Fuck cr England, 3 men in 1 truck is unbearable. Go with prime.

Signed on with a temp agency, gonna use them being regional to get me out of this shithole city and into one that pays better and has cheaper rent
I have no real marketable skills and won't, I'm too big of a sperg to succeed in college but not big enough to collect disability. Not very strong but I can drive class C trucks and a forklift so I have a couple things at least
I'd drive expedite or do something that requires constant travel, but I have a fiancee and three pets so I'd rather be home at night to be with them

Been a NEET for over a year now, not been receiving any money by the government. Just worked for a couple years, saved up some money and been living alright since. Starting to run low on money now though so I might get a job soon if I feel like it. Fuck working, fuck paying taxes, imma just float along for as long as I can, not receiving money because I ain't about that life.

They chose to go in a different direction. Fuck AZ.