My uni friend likes me, but I don't I like her back...

My uni friend likes me, but I don't I like her back. The problem is that I'm in a really bad depression and loneliness for 2 years now and I always wanted to be in a relationship with a person I would love, BUT I have some serious trusting problems which makes everything even more complicated, although she knows me as always positive guy with stupid jokes. She's a nice girl, pretty and fit, but I just don't feel I'll like her more than just my classmate.
>Reason 1: she'll know that inside I'm really fucking depressed and want to die and I'm pretty sure she won't be able to understand that. But let's be real though, I won't let her know about all this and will suffer even more because I'm in a relationship with someone I don't love.
>Reason 2: I'm just not good enough for her and I know this. But that one comes from self hatred I guess.
>Reason 3: I need someone who is also *insert dead inside meme* to support each other 'till we are both fucking dead. I know it sounds stupid as fuck.
What should I tell her? Should I date her? The fuck should I do, Jow Forums?

Attached: 15464494809660.png (564x846, 521K)

You should date her.

Stop humblebragging and go date her already.

Take a risk and shoot for some happiness user. You deserve it.

Why?

Just tell her that you're too much of an emotional trainwreck to be in a relationship. It sounds like no matter how hard she would try, the relationship would end anyways. Just be friends and figure your own life out first before bringing anyone else into it.

That's a good one

Not if she has bangs like that, fuck no. Probably talks about masturbating openly in the middle of conversation to random guys like NBD and fucks around and possibly a #metoo bitch.

How do you know that she isn't also dead inside like yourself?

If she's actually interested in you, tell her practically everything you just typed out, reaching out to her will show you at least want her to know.

Pretend you aren't such a miserable cunt and see where it goes.

I can promise you will regret missing this opportunity if you don't take it.

Attached: 1514421976354.jpg (240x240, 11K)

You never know what someone else is going through. While she may look beautiful and cheerful on the outside, she might also be depressed and dead inside. user, give it a fucking shot. I think you're doubting yourself too much here. Obviously there's something about you that sticks out amongst all those other guys she could be focused on. You'll regret not doing anything, that is a fact. So fucking do it man.

Take your chance, you depressed bastard.

Why would I do that? If I say all that she might like me even more or think that I'm fucking crazy.
When talking irl no one could tell that I'm depressed and I think about killing myself during the class.
To be honest I can't understand what she found in someone like me, I'm just an ordinary guy, somewhere around 5/10 maybe less. With her stats she might get herself a chad with huge muscles, 200cm height and huge cock, but she goes for me, fucking 65kg/177cm literally nothing special guy. I just don't get it, and I know that she's making a huge fucking mistake. I don't want to hurt her feelings, but I just can't accept her, I feel so bad for that. We know each other for 4 months know and she started flirting with me since day one.

Even if I go out with her and shit and we even get to sexing which is probably not going to happen, I have tons of cuts and scars on my chest. And I'll need to get rid of them somehow.

Attached: ZqO6OUcspTE.jpg (1019x765, 212K)

I don't think so. Girls like her just don't have enough time to be depressed, they go out with friends, do sports, homework... I don't fucking know. She's just not the type to be dead inside, y'know? Type of girls that always talk to their friends about their problems like most women, gossipping and stuff. She even asked my friend to tell me that she likes me, because she couldn't say that directly to me.

Attached: 1532354180491.jpg (700x700, 107K)

Do it. God I wish I was in your position

You're assuming all too much about this girl. What is your problem? Someone likes you, address it. You think she's beautiful and maybe too beautiful for a guy like you, tell her. Take advantage of the situation. Or, just be alone forever I guess.

>She even asked my friend to tell me that she likes me, because she couldn't say that directly to me.

That is so cute. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING user? Shy girls are the best girls

Come on OP, a shy cute girl likes you. That is god sent, she could literally save you

I mean, she's quite socialable, but that little bit of shyness was, indeed, cute. I don't see her as someone very shy though. She was flirting through text a little too much and that might be the reason why I can't see her as someone really shy. She also has a lot of photos of herself on social media, so yeah.
Being alone hurts like fucking hell, escpecially right now, but I don't want her to be bothered by my problems, neither do I want to hurt her with rejection. And I also don't want to "use" her to cure my depression and loneliness and drop her afterwards.

Attached: 8ALD5iyW1EE.jpg (1200x867, 85K)

*sociable
fix

Take the chance mate, it seems like you need someone who cares.

Usually if someone's life is full of activity, it's to escape what idle thoughts bring them, that's my experience.

She's been doing sports since elementary school, so I doubt that she's doing it to escape bad thoughts.

>Doing sports
Doesn't mean shit my dude, I tried killing myself 3 times and I was a varsity Chad for my soccer team. I just had severe emotional issues, psychotic depression that people thought was schizophrenia for awhile actually. Honestly you should date her, you don't know enough about her to tell that she can't relate with sadness and self loathing. It sounds like you are just nervous to care about someone desu.

If your depression is genuine and not the usual angst people experience when they're lonely then talk to a doctor or seek some self treatment. I don't mean this as an insult, but you seem to have more of a mild mood disorder than hardcore depression that would prevent you from having any kind of libido or ability to care for someone.

Valerian Root, Fish Oil, Vitamin D supplements, and CBD oil all work pretty well to lift up your spirits if you won't want a prescription

>Reason 3: I need someone who is also *insert dead inside meme* to support each other 'till we are both fucking dead. I know it sounds stupid as fuck.

This may surprise you to learn but unlike in math 2 negatives do not make a positive. All you will do is make each other worse.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been through such things, that must've been really tough. I'm happy that you made it.
I'm too sacred to visit psychotherapist. I don't want to spend 2 weeks in a clinic on drugs and then I'll have problems with getting a normal job and have problems at uni afterwards. (At least that's how it works in my country)
I know that I might be wrong and she's also suffering, but the only way to check is to date her, but what if I don't develop any feelings for her? Should I say something like "huh, sorry, it was nice and all, but it didn't work, I can't make myself love you." ?
Why? If there's another person like me, who's also searching for someone to love, then we could help each other out? Don't you think so? Living for each other, letting them inside, to see the real feelings, but not judging them for whatever problems they have.
I may be imagining things, but that's just how I see it.

Attached: a-ZAAePCx_o.jpg (710x1231, 195K)

>but what if I don't develop any feelings for her?
Then nothing happens, simple as. You just need to try desu.
>I can't make myself love you
Yeah don't say that though, that would be seen as insulting by a lot of people. Just be honest about yourself , say that you're a bit down and out these days but you like talking to her and are kind of interested.

Once again, I don't want to hurt her, that's why I don't want to date her in the first place. I just want to be friends with her, I don't think that this relationship will be good for any of us in the end.

Date her. Just don't go to far if you don't like her. But you may be surprised; Maybe you enjoy the date, go for a second one, and things can grow. If they don't, then you just got some free life experience and things go on as they always have.

> what if I don't develop any feelings for her? Should I say something like "huh, sorry, it was nice and all, but it didn't work, I can't make myself love you." ?
I was just on the receiving end of this recently. Went on a date with a girl, which was awkward af but I liked her nonetheless so I asked her out on a second date. She told me that she just didn't feel like we clicked. That's a totally respectable response as far as I'm concerned.

How do you know she's also secretly *insert dead inside meme*? Just give it a chance, you might be missing some of the best moments in your life.