Tips on overdosing

Hi, pals
Planning on overdosing on these prescription antidepressants I've been taking and wanna leave as little as possible up to chance. It seems pretty straightforward but I know my body will automatically react to the overload of drugs and I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to ensure my success.
For example should I take them on an empty stomach or alongside some food, should I take them all at once or gradually over a short period of time, is adding in painkillers a good idea to mislead my body, since I am already taking these pills daily should I maybe stop using them for a while before I go through with it?
Or any other advice you might have is also welcome.
I don't weigh that much (56kg or so) I thought maybe that's relevant as well.
I tried google of course but it's all about preventing or what do in the case of, couldn't really find any information so I thought asking here's my best bet.

Attached: 1395570698063s.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Empty stomach and just take as much as you can at once, that's all the help I know to give you

Another "suicidal" femanon...
Go to r9k and read about how easy life girls have. And then start acting like it. Also psychologist or school counselor is a thing. What happened to you? Your mom told you that you are unwanted child?

Attached: train hug.jpg (934x3922, 537K)

Ty

:^)

Suicide via pills is cowards method, almost exclusively used by women. And it has less than 10% success rate.

Attached: bee yourself.jpg (1260x1260, 344K)

Hence why I seek advice and I'm going to be dead anyway, I won't be caring whether it's cowardly or not

based

Attached: anti suicide gf.png (401x402, 11K)

wtf is wrong with you, fucking incel

don't do it, i've been there. it will get better. don't throw away your life like this. is there anyone you can talk to? if not, you can always talk to someone online.

Tape your mouth shut 30 times with a very very strong tape right after swallowing.
This way it's not a shitty low% success overdose suicide, but a high% success drowning suicide.

why do you want to die, user?

Humalog insulin. Shoot up a whole pen. If that doesn't kill you I don't know what does.

I have one suggestion for you. I dont know if you'll listen to it or not. I hope you do. No matter how difficult your situation is right now, suicide is not something you want to do. I'd rather suggest you to make life as good as it possibly can be. Find someone to talk too, find someone that can help you get better. There are lots of sites you could go to and seek help. I have been through a period of my life where I didn't want to live no more... I really dont know what I was thinking. Things will get better, I promise you.

Overdosing is one of the most painful ways to die, it will feel like your stomach is continuously exploding and it has a low success rate.

How the fuck do you drown without water?

When you overdose your body will force you to throw up the contents of your stomach. If your mouth is taped shut, you’ll drown on your own vomit.

sounds classy

How unpleasant is that compared to suffocating on your own vomit?

Where in the OP is it stated that it's a girl?

> Hey, I'm "suicidal". Help me "kill myself".

Do a flip.

I know you don't want to hear this right now but you shouldn't kill yourself. Life has it's ups and downs and you have to keep reminding yourself that if you are at an all time low, then logically it can only get better from this point on.

Taking your own life is selfish. It might feel like you would rather stop living than deal with your problems but your problems aren't big enough to hurt the people around you.

Nothing you can say will convince me that you will NOT be missed.
To the world you might just be a person, but to one person you might be the world

Dont its the least effective form of suicide.
The only thing more embarassing than your life right now is someone who couldnt even kill themselves properly

>How unpleasant is that compared to suffocating on your own vomit?
Wouldn't know. I'm not dead. I'd assume you wouldn't be conscient enough to care (no glucose to the brain, no fun).

I won't fault your scepticism given the nature of this website
I'm aware more or less, but when you look for ways to die you just make some odd mental gymnastics (even though it doesn't really matter when you're dead) like "I could jump but then I gotta go outside and find a proper spot and it'll leave such a mess" or "shooting myself sounds nice but I have no idea where or how to obtain a gun here, cause I'm so disconnected from life" etc and you go down the list of methods and decide on what is both readily available to you, eg I got these pills I can use right here, and what you're mentally capable of (eg I don't think I could hang myself)
Appreciated but I don't think you can tell me anything I haven't already thought of myself. It's not some spur of the moment thing over a breakup or a failed exam. It's the result of a long period of systemic despondence and I'm tired.

Please do not kill yourself. Why do you want to commit suicide?