Get Ready Jow Forums

MMMMmmmmmm Libs will take away your burgers to save the planet..while india and china continue to pollute. Even fake Paris Accord China/India refused to do anything but take our $$ until 2030

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 12.53.30 PM.png (319x410, 224K)

europeans deserve to be killed off for being stupid emotional plebs

desu i wouldn't mind trying something like a burger except instead of tasteless meat paste it was tasteless bug paste. if it tastes good ang costs little, I'm not against it.
we should definitely nuke china though

it's amazing how the right in america is so fucking retarded in comparison to the right in europe and the right in south africa.

afrikaners - boere, awb, you name it - all take global warming VERY seriously. all the farmers do too.

all are willing to make sacrifices to try and help - even if it's something as easy as removing meat from one meal a day.

Now come and try to convince me that british cuisine is anywhere close to mediterranean cuisine. Go and eat bugs ahmed.

probably GOAT bulking food considering the price
then again, it will be the food of proles

Snails are pretty damned good. I hear grasshopper tacos are pretty tasty, too.

Attached: escargots a l'ail.jpg (300x300, 28K)

I have no problem with trying bugs out of curiosity.
I refuse to do it because it's supposed to save african children or something.

lol shill kike detected.
anymore talking points you wanna tick shlomo?

I have no problem eating bugs if it's my choice but I don't like being manipulated so fuck bugs and fuck jews.

This. Some posters here overreact and seem to think eating bugs is inherently degrading or endangers their culture. They're just fucking arthropods, guys, just like shrimps. Maybe they even taste nice. You're being led around by socialized disgust.

Ugh Id rather eat soý

its just another long term scheme to take real healthy meat away from people. They want to gain a total strangle hold on the food supply to have control over the population.

Cows and pigs are a perfectly natural environmentally positive renewable food source. Crickets on the other hand need to be produced in climate controlled buildings and processed with complicated machines. All of this requires massive external inputs. Even though normal people could grow crickets on a small scale it's still easier to keep cows and pigs. If you need more cricket space you need to build or expand infrastructure while if you have a need for more cows or pigs you just let them fuck more and magically little cows and pigs start falling from the sky, This idea that what humans have been doing for literally thousands of years is going to have some kind of negative impact on the environment is fucking retarded and devious.

DON'T EAT BUGS!
HUMANITY DEPENDS ON IT!

I'm going to go out right now and collect some eggs from my happy chickens.

And nothing you do matters because China and India will still destroy the environment, but please, continue to pat yourself on the back over skipping meat one meal a day. Maybe you should all agree to pay extra taxes in order to offset your "carbon footprint" as well THAT will help for sure!

If they really wanted to push eating bugs couldnt they process them into something that doesn't look fucking disgusting?

Attached: 1427853562020.gif (200x189, 742K)

I tasted my own cum last night, it was like movie theater popcorn butter. You should try it. If you think cumming into your fist and licking the load off your palm is gross, you're being led around by socialized disgust.

lol. Say that to my industrial scale Tyson (TM) chicken farm. Faggot.

>socialized disgust
There's that fucking faggot college liberal idea that natural normal behaviors is "social"

it's not wise to eat insects unless you really actually have to. There's all sorts of parasites and diseases native to insects that mammals have absolutely no defense for. We evolved to eat plants and higher animals like lizards, fish and other mammals. The industrial production of insect protein is just an invitation for all kinds of disgusting new problems could avoid by just doing what our ancestors did.

Fuck off Lee and rape another leaf

the intent is to degrade us
not that it should. i do agree with you
but they want us degraded, they get off on it

OY gevalt! Who could be behind this post.

Attached: 666.gif (452x523, 4K)

Explain societies where eating bugs is a normal natural behavior. To fully deny the concept of nature vs. nurture is denying reality.

>implying I am so backwards as to eat water bugs.
Nice try Avi.

The vegans have been trying to trick people into eating onions bean curds for decades by making it look like cheese or bacon or things people actually want to eat...

They can try. “Libs” are a rapidly dying strain of whites, and blacks and Mexicans don’t give a shit.

Industrial farming is a perversion of natural production. There's absolutely no reason to have food produced like that EXCEPT to focus profits into the hands of a few. There's enough people and more than enough land for us to grow a majority of our own food without much input.

>eating bugs is inherently degrading
yes it is inherently degrading, bugs are seen as disgusting, I look at a bug and im disgusted

the common discription of a bug is "creepy" what do women call ugly men? "creepy"
bugs are ugly and everyone knows it

>rain forest
>starvation
geee i wonder what's going on... how could we solve this puzzle?!?!

t. Eats water bugs

You're being disingenuous. You disgusting watr bug muncher.

Those of you against eating any bugs, do you eat crab, shrimp or lobster?

salt and vinegar is disgusting

no and I wont, I refuse to eat poor peoples food lmao

China and India will produce more waste as they reach western living standards, but they’re doing pretty good on renewable energy.
This shitty attitude is a dead end. It’s just an excuse trash people use to carry on being trash.

>being this much of a loser

There is an evolutionary reason humans are repulsed by eating bugs, they carried disease and bacteria that can kill.

I will NEVER eat bugs because (((they))) say meat is causing global warming and we all need to do our part, yet Africa and Asia can still eat their native dishes

Attached: image.gif (400x336, 1.33M)

Save the planet, but why?

You wouldn't eat bugs that were raised specifically for consumption, indoors, with a very controlled environment and food?
Because we're going to get to the point where the alternative is meat grown in a vat or veganism.

Meat grown in a vat isn’t an issue, listen dipshit, if you get rid of all the bugs cause it’s hip and cool to eat them what will you do when birds start dying off, or a bigger predator is hungry and decides to eat humans instead because he has no smaller prey to feed on.

user, eating bugs means having bug farms.
Imagine large glass terrariums in which you raise bugs. You don't go into the fucking wilderness and start picking at an ant hill or something.