G
E
\
G
A
P
9. Alan Shepard
10. Jim Lovell

now if you disagree with this list, you know shit about aeronautics and feel free to fuck off

Attached: astronaut.jpg (729x425, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cd4iZspxzwc
youtu.be/4pFedcZQGaY
youtube.com/watch?v=SwaFN3sLw64
youtube.com/watch?v=g7448wrRtCU
youtube.com/watch?v=f-FxhCZold0
youtube.com/watch?v=vUE4VGWAap4&t=1m26s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>says I don't know shit about space travel
>"Gus Grisson"
It's Grissom you fucking retarded Croat subhuman

Marcos Pontes is the best, huehuehuehuehue.

>whoa he made a typo better make him look stupid in front of my internet friends on a vietnamese cartoon imageboard

looks like you won buddy, i bet it feels really good

Above all, Number 0. John Glenn you faggot!

Check Instagram it is the font of all influence. There you will find answers and knowledge.

Attached: buzzed.jpg (1800x2700, 501K)

> Gus Grissom

>burns alive randomly just after expressing doubts on the space/moon program publicly

>Yuri Gagarin

russian propaganda posterboy of space program that killed 12 people fired into the atmosphere. entire objective was to secure the secular idealism of soviet party in the public minds.

>op's image is cgi, with"edge of the earth curve" in background

space is fake, earth is flat, nasa is a black budget government indoctrination program headed by freemasoon kabbalists.

Attached: img_46571.jpg (1800x1800, 491K)

This. OP clearly can't into space

>buying into kike propaganda

fuck off, jewboys

>Glenn is kike propaganda but not the other Americans on the list

Attached: retard.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

>no Don Pettit.
youtu.be/Cd4iZspxzwc

>No McCandless
>No Stewart.

Attached: 165165156.png (913x918, 1.47M)

Farkas Bertalan, huheheuheu

This one

youtu.be/4pFedcZQGaY

Attached: Ceiling.jpg (480x360, 13K)

David Bowie

Story Musgrave... he did the harry bits on the Hubble repair mission.

>John *HERSCHEL* Glenn Jr.
>*ISRAELI* dual citizenship
>*DEMOCRAT* senator for over 30 years

this is not a board for people like you, i repeat, this is NOT a board for people like you

Strictly speaking every body's atmosphere extends to infinity. There's no natural demarcation line that says 'this molecule is no longer affected by this body's gravity'.

>flat earther bait thread

Komarov should hold an honorable place on the list just for the sacrifice he made. Enough to make the Soviets realize their space program was doing some very shady, and shoddy, shit.
Gus Grissom is also a particularly sad story because his first mission during the Mercury program he almost drowned, his second mission went fine, then he burned to death training for Apollo 1.

Spike from Cowboy Beebop is Numba 1

Prove he's a Jew with dual citizenship.

Imagine how many died before they got it right.

I’d put Lovell way above the rest of the Americans on the list.
>Armstrong and Aldrin
Pleb tier

Attached: 0E46AEB3-0C98-4CF6-A4A8-6464088CA5C0.jpg (800x800, 55K)

>I’d put Lovell way above the rest of the Americans on the list.
literally why?

Yuri was based as all fuck. The man literally gave his life for another astronaut, because his incompetent superiors were going to let that final mission go despite all the red flags that the rocket was faulty. He sacrificed himself, a fucking national hero, and returned to Earth a crispy critter.

Your list sucks. Jim and Pete are not #1 and #2.

add the god astronaut hadfeild

>literally why
Literally the fuck not? He was CMP on Apollo 8, arguably the most critical Apollo mission, and CDR of Apollo 13. Motherfucker you can literally hear how icy cool he is immediately after his spaceship fucking exploded. Not to mention the 2 Gemini flights he was on.

You sound just as stupid as the niggers that claim the moon landing was fake.

Top 5 here

1. Yuri Gagarin, first man in orbit
2. Valentina Tereshkova, eight person in orbit, firsr woman, only woman to over solo orbit the Earth
3. Neil Armstrong, first man on Moon
4. Alexey Leonov, the first space walker
5. Valeri Polyakov, by far the longest single stay in space with 437 days

My list is based on the most important firsts

Who is that Canadian idiot who is everywhere on TV and the internet, and makes a living as a bloviating ex-astronaut? He's a fucking Canadian tourist hitching a ride on the US space program for Christ's sake.

>Yuri Gagarin
>First in space

More like the biggest propaganda piece ever.

Look up Vladimir Ilyushin.

I honestly feel sorry for Yuri. Living out your life as nothing but cover for a state secret must suck

What the fuck is your stupid list based on? Gagarin flew to space once in an automated capsule, Jim Lovell flew 4 missions, 2 of them to the moon.

Attached: 1369802250847.jpg (240x240, 35K)

This.

Jim Lovell, Frank Borman, William Anders, First men to fly to the moon.

You know how I know you're a fucking pleb? Tereshkova was passed out most of her flight.

I said I ranked them by firsts. How is orbiting the Moon more important than the first woman in space?

Because she never flew again. Her mission was literally just fucking virtue signaling.
8 is arguably the most impressive mission NASA ever did. Plebs and normies only know that 11 landed, but everything leading up to it was in some ways more awe-inspiring than the final objective.

fpbp

F for Gus

Because essentially there's nothing much different between a man sitting in a capsule and a woman. It's like saying "Oh this guy was the first short and skinny man to orbit the Earth"

#1 is laika not gagarin , first female in space , first mammal in space and managed to trick the soviets and fake her death and escape to the west .

Based doggo got to speak to God first.

Attached: posta_romana_-_1959_-_laika_120_b.jpg (1024x596, 149K)

Yeah nah mate. He was a Mason, so he was a pseudokike, but the difference between pseudo and real in this case is about a million miles wide.

Neil goes at the top of this list, peckerhead.

Jesus fucking Christ how have I lived here my entire life without learning about 8. They didn't even say shit about it in that Neil Armstrong movie.

There was no god up there.

none.

Attached: Moon-Hoax-999438.jpg (590x542, 93K)

That “photo” is fucking horseshit and as a hoaxer you’re doing a bad job.

welp thats all the proof i needed

Attached: 1551070480148.gif (500x493, 291K)

wow triggered much.

its ok guys, here is a video on a man on the "moon" with a hole in his glove and his skin to the vacuum of space.

youtube.com/watch?v=SwaFN3sLw64

who wants to see the one where he changes the roll on film on moon?

Guess the golf clubs were left on "earth" this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7448wrRtCU

Blow on some rocks.,

where is the golf clubs?

it be impossible to get to dat dare moon am i rite cus space be fake and duh be flat

Attached: 1517809469525.png (400x400, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=f-FxhCZold0

fuck me you people are stupid.

THIS IS "real"

My point was nigger, those are two separately published NASA photos pasted together by an angry hoaxtard.
>flag
bantz

>/pol gas lighting
never said it was flat.

watch the video

>hoaxtard?

Ok fuck tard.

watch
the video.

Gee (((yous)))

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-130306.jpg (720x1280, 288K)

tom hanks

>even when confronted with actual NASA footage that proves something else.

muh moon landing is still real.

G(((yous)))

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-131539.jpg (720x1280, 349K)

Mission commander that got three men back from the abyss in a exploding space craft. I'd put him at number 1 Gagarin was spam in a can.

So where are all those rockets going when they shoot? And how come I see satellites at night?

1. HAM THE CHIMP

Attached: HAM.jpg (227x382, 20K)

All astronauts are
>G(((U's)))
masons.
>gives new meaning for bears

Attached: 410Uxh7KmoL._AC_UY600_.jpg (595x600, 37K)

Buzz Aldrin GOD TIER
youtube.com/watch?v=vUE4VGWAap4&t=1m26s

Buzz Aldrin should be first because of his introduction of scuba tank rehersals enabling space walks.

I did. So what?

Attached: 0B6BFF2D-6C85-44F4-9199-9D90B0D7EC1F.jpg (2340x2369, 1023K)

McCandless needs to be in the top 5.

fake
they are actornauts

Buzz buzzin.

Attached: AA1DE1AB-818F-4333-B0FF-153593B0C60A.gif (391x404, 3.14M)

>women cause vagina
Fuck that. That's literally not special, fuck her.
>Valeri Polyakov, by far the longest single stay in space with 437 days
All that space fucking made it fun, I'd bet.

THIS TWO GUYS SHOULD BE IN THE TOP 10

Attached: Scott_Kelly_and_Mikhail_Kornienko_portrait_-_year_long_mission.jpg (1200x900, 142K)

Is real. Like they would launch all these and fake a near-death disaster. kys retard

Attached: Apollo launches.jpg (949x550, 167K)

That dog the commies shot into space was the first and only real astronaut.
He hit the firmament and all these other cunts are just tv actors.

you're a cuck that spreads ridiculous misinformation & fake garbage
you might not be a flat earther, but you're the same fucking tier as a flat earther
just because you cannot understand something or someone takes the time to make sophisticated fake shit to fool you doesn't mean you should fall for it hook, line, and sinker you absolutely colossal retard

Attached: 1551069454194.png (498x594, 122K)

Its all the poor bastards who failed to set foot on the earth again after being strapped to a reworked soviet first generation ICBM before Gagarin.
Also our madman Georgi Ivanov saving his ship after a fire on board and literally eyeballing the landing in Kazakhstan manually, that lil' bitch Rukavishnikov did not do shit.

Don't forget Frank Borman commander of the Apollo 8 mission
The first time mankind left a low earth orbit and traveled to the moon
Orbited around it 10 times and returned safely to Earth

Attached: Apollo 8.jpg (1178x1490, 349K)

Let’s say that space travel (for reduced speed earth travel - I.E. hypersonic flight to China from US in ICMB time) became viable in the next decade or so - it won’t - but if it did, and was comparable to air travel, say, 100% premium (a $1000 flight is $2000 with space travel) so attainable to upper end of middle class - what would flat earthers do?

When longer distance travel becomes possible and Mars is terraformed are all these people just going to an hero? Or will Mars become part of the “firmament” in their idiotic minds?

Chuck Yeager earned his astronaut badge

Apollo commander power rankings
1. Lovell
2. Armstrong
3. Borman
4. Stafford
BASED WALLY GAP
5. Schirra
INFLATED EGO GAP
6. Cernan
"I HAVE THE FARTS AGAIN" GAP
7. Young
ALMOST GETTING YOUR LMP KILLED GAP
8. Scott
[1 astronautical unit]
9. Shepard
LITERALLY WHO GAP
10. McDivitt
SHIT
11. Charles P. Conrad

He got buzzed. Too bad Trump trolled him a while back about the whole moon thing.

Too bad I’m shadowbanned from posting images again.

>watch the video
>it just...l-looks fake!
Not proof. Eat shit.

Attached: 275551B7-CF91-44E9-A555-C850607F6D8B.jpg (400x266, 40K)

Unfortunately this maybe true.

Its probably going to be moved to the solar system outskirts, and then when we reach a adjacent star system, it will be the gallaxy's limit, and then ... who knows

Landing on the moon is a less amazing 1st than having a vagina and driving a car...
Honestly user, are you even trying to fit in here?

Attached: 1550890245081.jpg (878x838, 164K)

What's fucked up is America makes a big deal out of Black History Month.
But is ashamed and doesn't give a fuck about the 50th anniversary of the first Moon landing.
Why is that?

Attached: Buzz.jpg (1024x868, 214K)

All because americans had common sense in the 60's and did not put a nigger on the moon.

Attached: 1549269924012.png (800x800, 271K)

retarded kike puppets

>No Vladimir Komarov
This is how I know you're a faggot, OP.
Gagarin would be a cinder if Komarov hadn't taken his place, to save his bro's life.

Good list except for Conrad. Wtf.
Also explain
>ALMOST GETTING YOUR LMP KILLED GAP
8. Scott
[1 astronautical unit]
9. Shepard

0. Pepe

Attached: We-Need-You-PEPE-POL-Recruitment-Poster-600x.jpg (600x960, 160K)

>forgetting laikaa

Attached: laikaa.jpg (490x512, 43K)

>Conrad
Just reminds me of an old fuck I worked with. Abrasive and snarky.
>Scott
>When they took their gloves off the perspiration poured out, showing they had lost a lot of body fluid with their hard work. Irwin had been unable to get to his suit drink waterbag to release its contents, so never managed a drink during the whole excursion. He felt very tired and was suffering a raging headache from the day’s exertions and lack of fluids, “We really guzzled down the water that night. I had been seven hours without a drink and sweating like a jogger.”
>On orbit 53 Scott had inadvertently depressurised the tunnel, so Lunney, feeling something was amiss, told him to repressurise it again and then gave the go ahead to jettison the LM. Listening to the conversation, Kranz, standing by to take over the next shift, sensed something was wrong too – he had never seen a spacecraft crew and ground control so out of kilter with each other. “I was spooked just listening,” he said.
>During these activities, Dr Chuck Berry, the long-standing astronauts’ physician, had been monitoring his readouts and crossed the floor to sit next to Lunney. He murmured in Lunney’s ear, “Glynn, we saw a bunch of heart irregularities on Irwin. We also saw some during the third EVA.”
>He explained that it looked as though Irwin had a bigeminal rhythm, where both chambers of the heart try to contract at the same time, with premature ventricular contractions from over work.
Later in life Irwin had three serious heart attacks and the third one killed him. The two days of strenous work and the potassium deficit were thought to have damaged his heart.
>Shepard
Got himself and Worden lost and passed within 100 feet of their objective crater without noticing before giving up and leaving.