Heres how we get an ethnostate and defeat (((them))) once and for all

Heres how we get an ethnostate and defeat (((them))) once and for all.

1. convert to Judaism
2. get Israeli citizenship
3. impregnate every Jewess possible
4. infiltrate government and media
5. lobby to liberalize immigration to allow more whites in

There are over 22 million white nationalists/ white nationalist supporters in the USA alone(see bottom link) plus millions of identitarians and ethnic nationalists in Europe. The population of Israel is under 9 million. With a few years of mass white migration, we could subvert it and have the most ironic victory over the kikes ever. Plus we get our own ethnostate.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-neo-nazi-support-american-public-charlottesville-white-supremacists-kkk-far-right-poll-a7907091.html

Attached: 8===D (((I))).jpg (221x228, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/israel-s-law-of-return
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually a pretty brilliant idea but the Jews would never let you in

No they have to accept converts. Its just that no one ever converts. 4B "For the purposes of this Law, "Jew" means a person who was born of a Jewish mother or has become converted to Judaism and who is not a member of another religion."

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/israel-s-law-of-return

Maybe if you get a whole group of "converts" and make a bunch of noise. But then they will search your online history and one bad facebook post and youre out forever

>impregnate every Jewess possible
I'll take care of this step. Y'all can handle the rest.

I'm going to make this short.
(((someone))) is behind this post!

>convert to judaism
Hmm no thanks I will keep my foreskin -_-

Judaism is passed down the maternal line. Your idea is doomed to fail. Based Donnie's family is actually doing it right.

...but doing it right hurts, desu

>search your online history

Kek I'm not gonna register for citizenship under my old name. obviously, if I'm gonna become a jew I'm gonna do the same thing the Jews did when they became our ((( fellow white people))) and change my name at city hall for like 50 bucks. I think I'll go with either Moe hebrewburg of Hershal shekelstien .

>you know what will really make us mad goy? if you just ruin your genes and become a zionist.

Attached: jew iq.jpg (1427x2146, 833K)

Just fly to New York and spread the love there.

New York is only Israeli-occupied territory, though.

>Judaism is passed down the maternal line.

Jews are an ethnic group and are genetically distinct just like whites. If I say that in order to be white you only need a white mom then the coal burners who fucked JaMarcus and Tyrone technically have white kids. Even if the jews say half-bloods are Jewish as long as their mom is their genes are still diluted.

The big bagel is like their vacation spot. When the USA fully goes to ship they'll go home and we'll already be their.

Yeah, zionists love it when you try to dilute their race and outnumber them in their nations.

They are invaded by muslims yet ....

bump

Attached: 60E42134-8C37-4FF6-A1DE-2A740A1F29EE.jpg (1000x750, 156K)

Just like and never tell them you're a convert

Jews pass on matrilineally. This only works if the mother is a goy and the father is non-practicing jew.

Fuck you this was always my job

Attached: 1541063870863.jpg (469x452, 39K)

You ready to get your cock sliced open?

They don't just let anyone into Israel and they sure as fuck wouldn't let you have political pwer even if you somehow became a citizen.

Also Jews are matriarchal. Being cucked is their natural place and thats how they infiltrate other peoples.

Attached: 1519982712550.jpg (3697x2350, 1.48M)

what about those who aren't white? don't we get a diversity pass to emigrate wherever we want nowadays?

>tfw it's all you know

Attached: OG.jpg (1327x1267, 246K)

can i ask you a serious question? what do you think that a people who dont believe in hell are willing to do?
im pretty sure so many of them are ones who pop others off that go against their agendas/dealings

Fucking retard, a child born from jewish woman is (according to their rules) a jew, so unless you're a genetic fuckup of an orc fresh off the water bottle raft from west africa you'll only be doing them a favor.

Attached: LaughingMadMen.jpg (326x326, 21K)

>oy vey i cannot trace my ancestors because they disappeared in the shoah
they will know you are lying but be unable to do anything about it

>Sleep with a kike
>Give yourself the clap and donate superior white genetics pls
>That'll show em

Yenta begone! Jewess women give birth to FULL BLOODED KIKES, according to the kike supremacist Talmud
This is a shill thread

how about stop at step 3 and turn step 4 into 'ditch israel and move back home'?

So... we'd all be Jew mutts. Great plan.

Gotta check myself with these holy digits, this plan is the work of Satan.

One critical flaw, Jewesses like that BBC. BTFO whitey.

how about going there on vacation and bleaching as many as possible? Then haul ass back to where you came from.

>cum in kikette
>9 months later schlomo jr is born
>jew by birth because jewish mom
nice try kike I see through you

The goyim cries out at is cries out.

You realize Judaism is matriarchal and they'd celebrate this, right?
They think that their g-d is a woman.

the russians did it in 1991
worked pretty good but it lost its momentum in 2009