My dick curves and points upwards

>Be me
>7 incher
>when hard, my dick looks like pic related to right but a little more up
>curved and points up at my belly button
>in doggy I have to push it down and it’s slightly uncomfortable
>when laying on my back girl has to suck lay sideways so it doesn’t feel like she’s ripping it by doing straight on

Anyone else got similar penis shape when erect? Do girls like this? How do I use it to my advantage and minimize the uncomfort in certain positions

Attached: 8A90506F-4B3E-4EF6-81E3-24EA2A39AFD0.jpg (300x214, 30K)

I have similar shape. No issues with any position, so I don't know what you're worried about. But I especially like it when the girl rides me but lies her upper body on top closely because her hips are parallel to muh dick

Pretty sure the only reason women think I'm particularly good at sex is cause I'm shaped like that too. I end up rubbing the g-spot in missionary and so now most women i sleep with's favorite position is missionary.

Not great for blowjobs.

dude you gotta try a blowjob while seated. Everything matches up just nice-like.

its because youre underage and boners are just powerful like that. itll slowly come down over time. enjoy it while you have it

You don’t find it uncomfortable when she’s on top (sitting straight up, slightly arched back) and grinding her hips back and forth?

and it sucks because this is one of my favorite positions. I like the view. Just feels like my dick is gonna snap

Attached: 75A10FD3-B7B9-42D8-94EF-81F3DA4A501B.gif (560x315, 85K)

Not leaning back, I like it when she leans forward. Don't particularly like it when she leans back like your gif.

If it's what I'm picturing, you have the best possible shape for 69.

My dick has always pointed straight and true, like an arrow of truth and the enlightenment

Try putting a pillow under your shoulders?

Quick drawing I made lol, but this is what it looks like when I’m laying on my back.

Attached: 5C28FDBD-070A-47E9-B9C2-8EDB256607B0.jpg (168x168, 3K)

I also have a just barely under 7 inch dick, shaped like that. Honestly idk how to answer because last girlfriends favorite 2 positions were doggy.and legs up, current one doesnt like them because she doesnt like me going that deep at that angle and her favorite position is ontop whole i sort ofnrock and bounce her with her sitting on my folded legs.

7.5 incher here. I have a curve to the left. Not a steep curve but the harder it gets the more it "straightens" out and becomes less noticeable. I always thought it was because I cap with my right hand all the time.
Doesnt help that my gf has vaginismus so I can't even tell how it feels on her end. We've never penetrated

Attached: Tawawa_Cc9I0eiUAAA1GvO.png (1000x714, 657K)

>cap
fap*

You ever get complaints about hitting their bladder?

Idk how you stay with a girl you can't fuck, thats some made up disney shit right there. Good for you last moral fag on earth.

Not that user,
It's literally just that her muscles are tensed up. Once she learns to relax he'll be able to duck her, just takes some patience to get there.

...Pillow under your butt? I'm currently with someone with the exact opposite problem as a femanon, it's not easy to work with those...extreme angles.

Friends for 2 years dating for 3. Moving in in 3 months.
Doubt you have anything longer than 4 months if penetration is all it takes for you to give up on a girl.
We have like 4 other ways to cum now.

Dont waste your time on this incel

Atleast it gets the creative juices flowing.

This is a curved dick thread and here you are giving up on girls with vaginismus.
Imagine if girls gave up on you for having a curved penis

Just find the curved-vaginas girl that God made for you

Similiar penis and problems, instead of regular doggy I push her down on her belly and fuck her like that,
When doing cowgirl I actually bring my feet closer to my butt (so my knees are raised) this makes girls have kind of a more declined angle which doesn't feel like they're about to break my dick

Also my favourite position and probably will be yours as well:
>Sit against a wall
>Qt sits on top of you facing you
>With your butt angle you can adjust the dick in the qt
>Proceed to make sweet love

You'd make a bitch squirt in missionary

I was actually praising the man for being able to not have actual sex andn still stay with a girl. I had never heard of that disorder before he mentioned it. Yes I personally am a hyper nympho although I stay loyal to one at a time sex is very important to me.

Just find positions that work
Blowjobs won't be as good if she sits in front of you, on the other hand, if she is on her back, you can easily fuck her mouth. Also a 69 where she sits on your face will be a good position for blowjobs.
So maybe doggy isn't the best, but you can fuck in missionary and the leg-lift missionary much more comfortable than a downwards-curving dick.
Anal is also good from doggy
Tit-jobs are also good and easy

Try missionary with her leags over yoir sholders. You will make her cum 100x by the time you will be done. The best position for that type of curved penis. Trust me i have the same "gift".

Ya at first I thought it was a bad thing but now I’m starting to realize women fucking love it.

My husband's dick is curved like this and it's amazing. Looks great, hits the right spots. Don't sweat it.

My dick is similar.
Gf doesn't seem to get bothered by it when sucking, she just has to suck the head less and focus more on kissing the shaft or sucking the balls.

The sex itself doesn't change much. Just lean forwards a bit and you are set.

>all these people with upward curved dicks
>me over here with a slightly curved to the left dick
Truly I've lost the genetic lottery

My bf has a curved dick and I have yet to experience this amazing sex you're all talking about.
However it is a little off putting giving bjs because his curved dick makes it awkward to find a position that works.

>I have yet to experience this amazing sex you're all talking about.
Pretty sure it's just curved dick men trying to spread the rumor/meme that their dick has some magical property

Or maybe he just doesn’t know how to use it

Sit on his chest and gobble that fucker down

Or you can lie on your back the bed with your head over the edge and you neck bent backwards (trying to look at the floor) = perfect position for taking upwards curving dicks

t. deepthroat-loving homo

According to Reddit, girls prefer this type of dick.

Femanon here and this type of dick is the best. Goes right into the G spot.

Thank you femanon for giving us curveanons hope and confidence.

Up and coming medfag here. You might have peyronie's disease, user.

Man this is really hilarious to me; my dick curves downward, extremely so. Missionary is extremely uncomfortable for me, but doggy is a fucking dream for both of us since the curve gets her clit. Shame aboit the bjs, man.

I worried that at first as well but seems normal now. My penis looks more like the OP pic related. This is what peyronies disease looks like. Not the same at all.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 8.36.24 PM.png (1182x954, 752K)

Left curve here. I got boner hiding perks and can get as hard as I want in public

Attached: Gaishu-Isshoku - Ch.11 - Mother's Love - 14.png (788x1200, 1.33M)

Christ... Everyday I get reminded that penis shape and size is so god damn important for penetrative sex. It has such a huge impact on how much women enjoy it or not. It's crazy.

With vaginas it's like- can you get reasonably wet? That's it. You'll be the best sex I've ever had if we love each other, and we do things we like. I'm jealous of women, and also men with 6 inch+ curved upwards dicks.

I just wanna please and be pleased at the same time is that too much to ask god?

Attached: sad.jpg (583x583, 34K)

are you male or female user?

Obviously a male...

Haha sorry mate I couldn’t tell by your post. Reddit has some good female POV regarding sick size/shape yada yada. Most say neither matter as long as you know what to do with it.

It's not just that, user. Things like whether or not the G-spot is sensitive and the size/placement of the clitoris are also factors.

All the dick curve in the world won't work if the G-spot feels like nothing. Also there is mounting evidence suggesting that having a clitoris placed closer to the vagina leads to more penetrative orgasms than a distant one.

Are you north paws stowing your junk pointed skyward in your pants? I don't know if that's ever discussed here but is is astounding to find that a lot of guys art walking around pointing a different direction than you are. I lack the discipline but theorize that you can alter shape by packing it in your pants differently.

Public boners fucking SUCK. I have to quickly tuck it beneath my belt line (while it’s pointing up) and kind of pull my shirt out over it to hide the shape of it sticking out. If you don’t do this quickly then there will be a very noticeable bulge since it doesn’t go down.

Femanon, my bf's also curves a lot, it can even touch his belly. I am sensitive myself but it does feel really good in certain positions. Missionary, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are to die for. Doggy style is the worst, I try to kneel instead so it hits deeper and more towards my clit. It feels a little different when we're both standing up and from behind, it feels good too. I wonder what's the difference.

Blowjobs are really easy though? It's only a little harder when he is standing up but even still. I don't have a gag reflex so maybe that's why.

I point down while walking.

You must achieve mind control over your dick. I was fourteen and in boarding school when it became a fad for the cool dudes to go commando. I asked one of my idols about what to do in case of boner and he told me to master dick control. I think of my overweight teacher sitting naked on a bucket of earthworms. Some do math.

I know pretending that having a big dick sucks is pretty much a meme at this point, but one of the only real downsides is boners in jeans. Point it to the side and it's extremely uncomfortable, point it down and you can no longer move that leg, point it up and most of the length is no longer in your pants bur at least you're comfortable.

>point it up and most of the length is no longer in your pants bur at least you're comfortable.
Wat.

I can relate user.

Pic related is what he means. Dick sticks out of jeans.

Attached: shutterstock_263745539.jpg (618x410, 90K)

Here's a diagram. It's not even remotely complicated.

Attached: pp in jeans.gif (1295x578, 10K)

based diagram

Ya'll are walking around with your dicks pointing the wrong way.

missionary will work really good because the angle of your dick is going to stimulate a girl's g-spot. I have the same issue, I obviously can't compare our cocks much as I'd like to but I have always had a slightly more upward than normal angled erection that makes doggystyle somewhat difficult, it may be impossible on some girls if there's an extreme height difference between you two.

What do you propose?

I point mine down. I want to take a pol(e).

I mean like, I so that sometimes, but it makes walking pretty uncomfortable. Up is really the only comfortable option, too bad it's a sex crime.
Precum on my stomach and shirt isn't exactly great either.

>I mean like,
Fuck I'm retarded. Ignore the "like".

Good thread.
I don't feel so alone anymore with my curved dick.
Theres probably like 7 or 8 if you total in this thread or lurking
Were gonna make it bros.
Years from now our dick is gonna be so good that we're gonna rock the gene pool and curved dicks are the new standard that BBC has nothing on

Curved dicks unite!

Kek

Just rotate in her pussy.

t. Seething straight-dick