I just wanna say FUCK YOU to the dude who skeezed a chick out by saying "so this is your secret taste" while giving...

I just wanna say FUCK YOU to the dude who skeezed a chick out by saying "so this is your secret taste" while giving oral, because I keep remembering that shit and it LITERALLY HURTS to fucking imagine your autistic ass saying that shit. Fuck you, and don't come back.

Attached: 1499816698114.jpg (400x300, 19K)

Lol I remeber that dude

Also remember that guy. Holy fuck

Fuck that dude desu

Hahaha that was a legendary post. Too much doujin.

That was you, wasn't it, OP? Why else would you continue inflicting that on this board.

You sound at least as autistic as whatever you're complaining about. Damn, you're cringe.

Come on user, legendary toasts like that literally make this website.

Erm... context? Can I get a hand?

Yeah wtf lol

Pls say someone took screenshots

Heh I'm... Dangerously cheesy

Why whenever i am on Jow Forums i see shitty 19 yearolds relationship advice how to muster the courage to say "good morning" to a 4/10, but whenever golden shit like this happens i never see it. Please somebody link an archive link or some screenshot help a brother out because i need to phisically experience haunting cringe

Fucking lol, I'm going to say that to my wife now.

What happened in this legendary post?

This. I want to learn the secret taste. Also fuck this board

Lmao I remember that.. dude was watching too much hentai or some shit oamL

please can anyone give context? i really want to know the secret taste behind this

I don't get it. Can somebody rephrase OP?

I will keep this thread alivd untill i get my screenz mark my words

For the poor unfortunate souls that missed the historic bread
>Dude watches too much hentai
>Winds up getting frisky with a girl
>Goes down on her
>Stops and says, "Is this your secret taste" because that happens in his Chinese cartoons
>She dries up like a dead shrimp, "I think that's enough"
>user is hung out to dry

What a fucking legend!

Oh my god

No, he said "So this is your secret taste" with exactly the inflection you probably think he put on it which is why it was 120% cringe

Poor guy. Nothing wrong with telling a woman you like her taste, though.

I make my girl go to the gym then eat her sweaty cunt and ass. I'm a dirty man, though... not that she minds.