Is Trump a satanist?

When you’re digging around you’ll see some wild as fuck conspiracy theories, many of which I believe — but do you guys think trump is a satanist?

I don’t know... It’s the hardest to believe out of literally every theory I’ve heard about.

What do you guys think?

Attached: 57365726-FFEE-4B03-B086-A9F8EC915ADB.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/25/russian-state-tv-map-potential-us-nuclear-targets-hypersonic-missile
youtu.be/CjF6gTPlLIA
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr7JfVWQUhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U8bhzrmFutw
youtube.com/watch?v=seTtOHmgj1c
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
youtu.be/zlTjOLjtUh4
youtube.com/watch?v=EzvMXeZm_Sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's secretly a Jew working for Zionists and believes his son in law is the Jewish Messiah.
/thread

Attached: JNF TRUMP PLAQUE.jpg (1200x1600, 313K)

Trump won't accomplish shit. He wasted his time. The guy loves jews first and foremost. America comes last to him. America if finished.

He is the Judas Goat, the Golden Goy. You know how everyone gets ecstatic when Trump makes subtle signals to Jow Forums? Well he does the same to the jews, letting them know "it's cool brah, im really on your side but i pretend to be with these folks on the internet"

Attached: 1540093072556.jpg (500x450, 42K)

fuck off

theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/25/russian-state-tv-map-potential-us-nuclear-targets-hypersonic-missile

URGENT!!! RUSSIA is showing their citizens on all nightly news USA missile targets for their new hypersonic nukes
>Pentagon
>camp david?
>camp richy?
>San fran?

youtu.be/CjF6gTPlLIA
while America is having a soft civil war, other countries like China and Russia are gearing up for major war..

SPREAD THIS INFO! our media and government have failed us

Mods have the power to clean Jow Forums up... but instead promote degeneracy and ATTEMPT to silence truth or board culture..
>mods are going to hell
A fair and balanced video on the theory that Trump is in a secret society mystery school..
>is trump a mason???
>is trump a member of Plus Ultra?

Find out here
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Bonus Based live stream with great live callers
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
Stay true to yourselves and fuck subversive Mods, Jannies and Jews

Stop TRYING to ban me you faggot leftist C U C K and CLEAN THIS BOARD UP!!

Trump was one of the NYC jews that planned 9/11

/thread
>inb4 Qshner/israeli botnet targets this thread

Attached: 0F4FF3B2-C5C3-4391-9E2F-28DB42E2E046.jpg (719x513, 163K)

kek'd
that chant is probably the best meme of 2019 so far. too bad Qshner bots are suppressing it's potential.

No but he’s likely possessed by a demon.

Idk, user. But that one mask in EWS has a striking similarity to him

Attached: F6785C19-A2D2-4486-8C19-785840689489.png (1920x1090, 1.55M)

Trump was famous as fuck in NYC when EWS came out.
It could just be him throwing in popular rich New Yorker references, or he could by implying that Trump is part of some plot that will take place in the future, or he could have been at those pedo parties and Bill Hartford is Stanley.
We'll never know, sadly. But if you haven't watched EWS, watch it.

I don't care about beliefs, I care about FACTS
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr7JfVWQUhQ

youtube.com/watch?v=U8bhzrmFutw

youtube.com/watch?v=seTtOHmgj1c

Trump is a crypto-Jew, so yes he's a Satanist.

Also fpbp

He's in Illuminati

Unironically no. He is The Anointed One.

Pretty sure that's Jared since Jared literally means Anointed

Another slide thread? Fuck you JIDF scumfucks are working overtime today. Sage this shit boys. Stop replying, and if you do, be sure to put sage in the options field.

fpbp

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

youtu.be/zlTjOLjtUh4

youtube.com/watch?v=EzvMXeZm_Sk

It's amazing Politico got away with publishing something so close to the truth.

Probably helped they called Kushner and his Lubavitchers "happy-go-lucky" and not "psychopathic Jewish supremacists."

I’ve seen it many of times, shame that Stanley had a “heart attack” and we never got to see the full version. Ever notice how Domino’s dress in this scene looks just like the girls from the Access Hollywood tape?

Attached: 99211BA6-3DB1-485E-9306-4FB5E119CA20.jpg (400x251, 20K)

Yes, it had its heart destroyed - just like its maker.

Trump is an agent of the mystery religions. He is the perfect stooge to further the agenda of the NWO by being a pressure valve for anti establishment feeling. All the while the heat gets turned up on the frog in the pot.

doubt it

No, he doesn't believe in anything but making money by any means possible. Legal or NOT