Ukraine

It's 2019 and apparently ukrainians are still getting shot at. Why can't you mount some kind of offensive? Do you even want to? Why not just cede Ługańsk to russia and be done with it? Someone please explain why this is still going on.

Attached: when you wait for the punchline for 5 years.jpg (657x293, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOCbW1hc6Ng
en.hromadske.ua/posts/an-open-secret-how-russia-hides-its-soldiers-killed-in-the-donbas
youtube.com/watch?v=yTFj55u9Sgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If the war ends, Willy Wonka gets lynched. War prevents another revolution.

What the hell.

Attached: 14414.jpg (1134x1102, 282K)

Because they'll get ass raped by the Ruskies if they move on the Donbass.

Eastern Ukraine will be taken by Russia.

Ukies are scum. They are hated almost as much as the Poles. For obvious reasons.

Ukraine is too incompetent too launch an offensive, Lughansk and Donetsk on their own don't have the means to do it.
Maybe the next ukrainian president has a brain that isn't made out of chocolate. Elections are near, current favourite is some comedian.
if i remember correctly he was not opposed to just holding a referendum on it, but maybe that's just an empty promise as always during campaigns

hohols are far lower. they are to poles what poles are to you.

Its a proxy war. The point now is to bleed as many Russians as we can. Ukraine dosent have the offensive capability to mount an all out attack nor will they. The way they win this one is keep sending back Russian kids in Boxes. The elite may not give a shit but the Babushka's will.

>The way they win this one is keep sending back Russian kids in Boxes. The elite may not give a shit but the Babushka's will.
You're so unbelievably stupid.

They do have a bad ass ad though. youtube.com/watch?v=NOCbW1hc6Ng

Okay
The war is incredibly unpopular in Russia currently. Its a money sink.

en.hromadske.ua/posts/an-open-secret-how-russia-hides-its-soldiers-killed-in-the-donbas

Clearly you like the current state of events, there's a pretty hefty destroyer of yours even in Odessa right now.
I just wonder why won't russians cut this thing short. It's obvious they need a buffer zone, if Ukraine was to go full NATO it would jeopardize their entire Volga region, at least in their line of thought.
But right now all they seem to achieve is as you said a constant stream of bodies and ironically accumulation of military assets close to their border.

Whatever Mehmet.

This is exactly what I mean. Just how naive are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=yTFj55u9Sgw
6:34 looks like the people in Donetsk are having the same kind of fun

Russia benefits from a frozen conflict and there's literally no point invading deeper into Ukraine.

A country with territorial disputes can't join NATO.

The West could be doing so much more. But as it stands Moscow got Crimea which is all it needed. Russia will leave Ukraine alone soon enough.

Shut up, Zamir. I'm not even german and much less turkish or arab

If I wanted my own comeback, I'd kiss your mum

The president is a pedo. He's out there enough to own a candy company that puts pedo symbols on its wrappers. Takes offering candy to little girls to the commercial level.
War causes orphans and displaced people who can't care for their kids.
This puts kids in orphanages where they can be trafficked to 'adoption agencies'.
Jk Rowlings' Lumos group admits this is how they obtain the kids they are 'saving'.
There is an Israeli group pushing for a second Jewish homeland in ancient Khazaria. This requires population displacement, same as the greater Israel plan sending Syrians to Europe.
Note that the leadership on both sides of the war is Jewish, its Russians and Ukrainians fighting and dying.
Germany and the USA want a gas pipeline that bypasses Russia. Russia wants to control that strategic lever. both will fund proxies to prevent the other from winning, no matter how long it goes on.
Control of Crimea would put American rocket artillery in range of Moscow. So worth a proxy fight for that strategic advantage.
Control of Crimea allows Russian forces warm water all weather access to the worlds oceans.
So as above.
Ukraine provides turbine engines for Russian warships and aircraft. While they are fighting nothing gets built.
So as above.
TL,DR: War is business, business is good.

Salos btfo again!