Paypal working with SPLC to blacklist conservatives

When is trump gonna bring the hammer down on the tech kikes!?
breitbart.com/tech/2019/02/25/paypal-ceo-admits-partnership-with-far-left-splc-to-blacklist-conservatives/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-25 PayPal CEO Admits Partnership with Far-Left SPLC to Blacklist Conservatives Br (653x461, 225K)

far-left spic?

Splc is a terrorist organization. Look it up.

Holy shit that is some mega giga motherfucking super duper deluxe turbo faggotry right there if I ever saw some

So people use USPS money orders then. Or checks.

>PayPal has blacklisted WikiLeaks, Infowars, conservative commentator and Vice co-founder Gavin McInnes, political activist Tommy Robinson, investigative journalist Laura Loomer, blogger Roosh V, free speech social network Gab, YouTube alternative BitChute, and a black metal music label.

Good. Jewish controlled opposition doesn't deserve money.

Trumps too busy tweeting about the Mueller probe that he has the power to end but won't for reasons.

WikiLeaks?

Use bitcoin. Problem solved.

SPLC needs to be investigated to find out how it sunk this low. Then it needs to be dismantled. A new institution should replace it that can foster what the SPLC used to represent.

Surrendering major platforms isn't an option. 9/10 people have no clue how to use bitcoin yet.

"When is trump gonna bring the hammer down on the tech kikes!?"
When he allows the FED to raise rates..which is never. Alot of these leftist corporations are only solvent simply because of cheap debt and the Trump/Powell put, stock buybacks.
Trump is the best friend of these leftist globalist corporations. The political theatrics are all just apart of the reality tv show. Even MSM which supposedly hates trump, LOVES him on their financial media wing.
Politically they hate him, financially they love him. Welcome to the show.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

its all so tiring...

Attached: dan schulman paypal cohencidence.png (582x480, 269K)

Gab? With it's new side project, which will allow commentating on any site, shitposting will be possible all across the web, no matter what

I'll believe that when i see it

Can this ban stop people from mailing in donations?

Even if there was a law forcing Paypal or whoever to reinstate them, you're still giving libtards money when you use Paypal. Use different payment methods.

I think Elon musk is based. What the fuck

It's getting increasingly difficult for these "conservatives" to defend jews, gonna be plenty more hilarity in the days ahead.

>They are controlled opposition but let's shut them down anyway.

That's some of the dumbest shit I ever heard.

there must be some solution...

Attached: 01_44.jpg (900x600, 104K)

would it be a browser extension that stores a chat log independent of the website being commented on? That's actually a really good idea.

The fact is that these kikes have done the math, and they still want us out. That should tell you all you need to know. They're more afraid of our voice than losing our money. Hence, I'm more afraid of losing my voice than giving them my money.

>Use different payment methods.
THIS!

that would be too easy for libs and normies to avoid though,

Surrendering major platforms is the only option. Decentralized solutions will destroy big tech and banks. Trying to reform the rotten corrupt banks and tech institutions hell bent on controlling your life will destroy you.

>how it sunk this low.
(((how it sunk so low)))
You know why.

But right now these are the biggest games in town. The fact is that if you use payment alternatives today, you're going to get less donations simply because most people only feel comfortable/know how to use mainstream services such as paypal. I understand what you're saying but it feels like surrender.

Musk sold his stake in paypal to start spaceX

welp, won't be using them again

The way you destroy them is money, bottom line. You break them. Many of these companies are legitimitely non-profitable. Through tax cuts and the FED put, these guys can buy their own stocks and boost their stock prices and CEO's get paid. Now, Trump is absolutely apart of this, his 2016 stance against the FED was bullshit. We have companies whose earnings don't matter simply because debt is cheap, and Trump will make sure that debt STAYS cheap. Look at the fit he threw when Powell was doing the responsible thing to try and raise rates. This is why shit costs more, this is why savings can't keep up with inflation. This is USSR banana republic centrally planned economy and debt monetization. Trump knows this and he admitted it, he won't be here when this all comes crashing down, to paraphrase him when asked about the debt.

Attached: 1528217716846.png (1352x408, 163K)

SPLC and ADL are terrorist organizations

Attached: 1535527559796.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

If you tell people to donate to you using something like postal money orders, your donations will fall off by around 95%. The goal isn't to eliminate every means of donating to blacklisted groups, but to raise the costs of donation, so that most would-be donators simply don't do it. It has the same effect. That's why it is necessary to fight for access to MAINSTREAM platforms, and not just to develop alternatives. A lot of people don't seem to understand this.

They are shutting down independent voices, sjw, maga pedes, antifa cucks are ok but as soon as you cross the line of israel then your fucked. U try to expose jews and they shut you down, thats why they keep shutting down ryan dawson. Only cucks like chowder, shapiro

its depressing that he's failed to rein these jews in

Wikileaks swung the 2016 election after having been cut off from the banking system for years. How did they do it? By accepting Bitcoin. The time to complain is over. The time to beg Trump to do something is long past. The solution is right in front of you. Cryptocurrency is the future. Fiat is the past. Decentralized apps are the future. Twitter/Facebook/Youtube are the past. We collectively have the power.

>A lot of people don't seem to understand this
Exactly. They want us to give up and walk away, So that can't possibly be the answer.

After he loses in 2020.

>>its depressing that he's failed to rein these jews in
See & .

You guys know that social media has a very complex censorship scheme right? They only want the most polarizing voices to be heard so that no middleground can ever be reached.

It's nice to see Gab back on the up and up.

- after GoDaddy removed Gab, EPIK (epik.com) came to their defense
- after Joylent kicked off Gab, SIBYL (sibyl.jp) came to their defense
- after PayPal and Stripe demonetized Gab, Second Amendment Processing (secondamendmentprocessing.com) came to their defense

If anyone is in need of domain registration, web hosting or payment processing, please consider the above free speech establishments (plus crypto)!!! They are three bright lights in a sea of darkness.

Good, who even uses Paypal anymore? Easiest cutoff in my life. Here's how you close your account btw. It's a tiny link off to the side.

Attached: ClosePaypal.png (2399x953, 207K)

Southern Poverty Law Center. Organization that IIRC denounced Pepe as a hate symbol.

Attached: 1520700722092.png (1106x1012, 613K)

Venmo

Don't forget to mention why. Be sure to include "SPLC" so they know why you were pushed to do this.

Attached: ClosePaypalSPLC.png (628x879, 28K)

This is just the beginning.

The bankers will gain more and more control as the shops move online and become cash-free and use digital dolllars.
Same way with physical shops.
Robbers will no longer rob them because they move to digital dollars.
Employees don't have to spend time to count the money after the shop closes.
The bankers will have more control than ever to ban annoying alt-right pests.

Then you go against the internationalist bankers, you become the wrong side of history.

>Probably the most important value to us is diversity and inclusion.

Attached: 1470442040175.jpg (656x465, 26K)

Venmo is also in the clutches of Stripe and Paypal.

You're losing Whyt Boi. It's just a matter of time before the bankers have identified all of you, and identified where you purchase your guns so they can blacklist those shops.

Attached: 1546973593087.jpg (781x712, 105K)

so you think non-controled opposition will not get the gas?

partially, but we should just surrender the most accessible platforms

*should not

why don't conservatives use the free market and make a new app?

You could just pay with a banker's check. Bank won't do shit about it.

Because you are poorfags compared to the Democrats who have raised your taxes to spend your taxes among their own friends.

Democrats will always win in the end.

>free
What's free about it?

>When is trump gonna bring the hammer down on the tech kikes!
never, maybe you should look at the USMCA. there is a nice little provision that allows tech companies to censor anything they find "objectionable" without any legal recourse.

that's Trump's trade deal and he's giving tech companies legal protection to censor people.

credit cards are in it as well
might as well create another bank

PayPal fucked me big time when pizzagate was going down and I was posting about Laura silsby under my real name.

This guy knows.

Paypal = Stripe = Mastercard = Banks = The Nose

so.
create a new bank.

I mean you make a good point, but I'm not going to use politicized leftist ran services unless I absolutely have to. Obviously if I want to use eBay to buy something I don't really have a choice but to go through paypal but I mean outside of that if I can use something else I will. I've already been avoiding paypal for awhile because when they took that stand against gun owners years ago.

>Use different payment methods.
Name one that wont shoah a right-winger. the fact of the matter is even high-risk payment processors refuse to work with us because banks will come in and tell them to stop or their partnership is over.
What next, build our own banks?

>trump bringing down the hammer on anyone
he's an ineffective kike humper.

Go ahead and try, goyim.

We will make sure your little piggy bank will get its share of robbery and cultural enrichment.

Attached: 1550656171579.jpg (102x125, 1K)

>you aren't being systematically oppressed just jump through another hoop lol

There are alternatives that exist AND that are being created. Use bitchute.com for VOD services and stream.me for streaming. Subscribestar + others for content creator donations. Gab a shit and so is all other social media, what matters is where the people are. Guerilla twitter/fb/reddit contributes more than circlejerking on Gab, but I'm not rooting for their demise either. Don't preach to the choir, interact with people and show them how the institutions the inherently trust because of nice buzzwords are eroding the values that people actually give half a shit about.

Love the bait. About half of the parties you mentioned (particularly individuals) are controlled opposition, but [citation required] on bitchute, wikileaks, and infowars. Also neglected to mention the up and coming conservative-tolerant tech alternatives.

If you want to irrevocably send somebody cash, just send them a picture of the front and back of a check. No middle man, nobody takes a cut, nobody can say no. If you don't trust a content creator with your personal info you shouldn't be donating.

>implying (((Trump))) will do anything to benefit anyone
>ever

spread this around some more. these stupid ass woke companies need to pay the price for bringing their retarded politics into their work policy.

>When will Trump stand up to kikes?

Somebody tell him...

>If you want to irrevocably send somebody cash, just send them a picture of the front and back of a check.
Wow that's really convenient, relying on that totally wont tank someone's business.

You act like the people that are getting run off the quickest and most intently have clueless viewers who don't care about this stuff. Obviously you lose convenience when you cut out the provider that has 80% market share. You asked how to prevent getting it shut down.

I also didn't mention Gumroad which is hosting Sam Hyde. There ARE options, they're just not the optimal options, which is your frustration.

Just ask the question you really want answered next time.

and wake up dead

The other guy is right. People are already too lazy to sign up to Pateron as is.
And those who have signed up will be too lazy to sign up for enything else but Patreon.
That's just how people are.

And Ben Carson as a racist.

>You asked how to prevent getting it shut down.
Yeah and you didn't give me an answer you gave me a meme.
Name a payment processor DailyStormer can use. I'm sure they'd love to know.

Is that even legal? Couldn't you sue the shit out of a publicly traded company for discriminating based on politics?

I could email their admin a picture of the check. They'd be able to cash that. Is that viable in a large scale? No. But it can't be shut down. Crypto has a larger barrier to entry than a check and a camera, but it's an acceptable form of transaction. Does dailystormer take crypto? If not then lol and fuck off.

Then complain more about Patreon and Youtube, who are private companies and have massive protections in arbitrarily refusing people, or classes of people, service. Even if they are in the wrong, it will take a lot of time AND money to fix it, and probably some politicians and luck as well. Until then, learn what works in the current ecosystem.

Nothing I have said is preaching complacency. Just know that if you want to get money to somebody, there are ways that (((they))) can't shut down. Unless you guys are going to build a bank. It doesn't matter if that's the best outcome or not, it's a useful ability in today's environment.

ye but then you'll have to argue whether or not they're upholding that clause in their TOS that denies you service just because or they're doing it because of a political preference. But even then, political opinion is not protected under anti-discrimination laws. However you could try to make the argument that they're doing it against white people. And provide examples of black men or nonwhites with similar opinions who still can use paypal.

But even then you'll have to fight their "we can do whatever we want" clause and also fight their mountain of legal teams and basically infinite money.

So its Corporate Tyranny, I guess. Revolution when? Companies hold too much power and aren't legally accountable enough.

>Crypto has a larger barrier to entry than a check and a camera, but it's an acceptable form of transaction. Does dailystormer take crypto?
Fun fact, one of the largest crypto exchanges (coinbase) bans anyone who trades with their wallet.
Oh, but if you dump a bag with some money in it in a 3rd street bin then tap it 3 times you can pick up a usb with BTC under a bench on 8th street.

It's a legal fucking business not a local drug dealer, it's unacceptable that this is happening at all.

>adding in a middle man to crypto currency
>not having multiple wallets to anonymize yourself

Just use a check bro. It's unacceptable but stop hitting your head against the wall or git gud.

we are always on the retreat

Make regulations for binding contracts, that make it so they can do illegal activites but indirectly such as a bank denying you the ability to transfer money out of ur account, create clauses in bills that say "u cant make a clause that says that u can do whatever for whatever reason, if you do then the contract is non-binding", iron out the loop holes, and just pointing out the literal tyranny that is possible under today's laws.

For example, binding contracts can legally allow companies to install mics in ur house and if u say nigger then they can legally evict you out of the house you purchased. Only if you signed their TOS which you have to if you want to buy that house to begin with.

But you have Trump, what is there to be afraid about?

Attached: 1370952693119.gif (501x585, 212K)

WHERE'S TRUMP???????????
WHERE IS FUCKING TRUMP?????????

Does this moron want to win re-election? Good luck with that if all your supporters are kicked off social media or have to walk on egg shells afraid of SJW moderaters.

The left already control the narrative of the mainstream media. If we let the left control the narrative and flow of information on social media it's GAME OVER. WE LITERALLY DON'T HAVE A CHANCE. YOU LOSE THE INFORMATION WAR, YOU LOSE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE TIGHTENING THE NOOSE!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

I don't think some of you realize how important this is. You thought the manipulation in movies and television was bad. That will be nothing compared to what they will do with social media... unless we stop it. Trump's in the fucking White House. He's probably our last chance to stop it.

Attached: google.jpg (1500x750, 249K)

Don’t give a shit

Enduring their tyrannical oppression makes us better citizens. I did not say tolerating. It makes us go the extra mile and put extra thought into our actions. It makes us consider opsec. Read Siege.

Funny that the story is still about PayPal, when the reason they blacklist most of their victims is that (((Visa))) and/or (((Mastercard))) threaten to yank processing support if PayPal doesn't ban whomever they don't like.
>inb4 banking is a human right
It isn't, they all have clauses saying they can deny you service or close your accounts whenever. You'll have to get legislation passed to ensure the shitbag (((bankers))) can't blackball people for ideas they don't like.

thats the idea, but now we all have to trust gab wont betray everyone, something like this but blockchain based is the future of social media

Attached: E1389BE8-451E-406B-8D1B-2A7C2AAA5586.png (1000x1000, 102K)

Based Democrats controlling all of the innovations and properties.

>and a black metal music label
this is the real crime desu

Attached: hitg.jpg (376x459, 27K)

Holy shit I read it that way too

>Funny that the story is still about PayPal, when the reason they blacklist most of their victims is that (((Visa))) and/or (((Mastercard))) threaten to yank processing support if PayPal doesn't ban whomever they don't like.
Jow Forums wanted RACE WAR NAO!1

The Bankers are giving you the war you wanted.

Attached: 1550000161073.jpg (499x500, 150K)

Not for long apparently, it’s basically illegal to be a right winger on the internet so the future will be things like gab etc. as young people leave the old guard/democrat platforms like twitter and Facebook which is already happening. Turns out young people don’t want to use the same thing their parents do. The democrats are seen as “uncool” today, so there is going to be lots of room for conservative competition

Poor Hilary has no chance from the beginning then, it was never her turn according to you ;)

Those are interesting urns of events.
Here is my take on the timeline.

Sargon gets deplatformed from Patreon, Stripe and Mastercard were behind this, especially former Mastercard employees now working at Pateron.
Subscribestar steps in to help Sargon.
Thousands of people migrate to Subscribestar.
Stripe and Mastercard pulls the plug to Subscribestar.
New outrage on youtubesphere.
Youtube Law and other Lawyers gets their nogging jogging on Collusion between Patreon and Payment processors, and come together to file complaint to the FTC on behalf of the Sargon case.

Fast forward a few weeks later.

Jow Forums is now allowed to use Paypal and Mastercard again.
Subscribestar is also allowed to use Paypal and Mastercard again
Payal is now pinning the blame on SPLCIt's like little rats slowly leaving the ship for another ship after it was revealed a team of Lawyers were filing a complaint to FTC.

Attached: 1546108418738.png (969x498, 799K)