Can someone tell my how to style my hair to not look gross af? I'm 21 and a girl, my style is very early avril lavigne...

Can someone tell my how to style my hair to not look gross af? I'm 21 and a girl, my style is very early avril lavigne, grungy, tomboy. First time having long hair for a long time. (I'm not gsy)
Also don't mention my face, I'm not asking for any advice on my face.
Also excuse how chooched I am, I'm high as fuck.

Attached: 20190108_173241.jpg (640x480, 82K)

Stop parting it down the middle.

Please take that shit there
You look fine, find people who appreciate what you are, not people who demand you change to be something you aren't

Eh
I like it

Actually you kind of look like a female version of me. Like the deadpan and eye bags are dead on, just needs glasses. Your hairs also only slightly longer than mine.

your hair looks very dry, just use a different hair product

Honestly it looks cute as is but if you want to change it up, go for a side part and put some layers around your cheek bones

Or take a couple inches of and do kind of a shorter in back longer in front look.

Actually seconding this, keep using conditioner daily but only shampoo every other day. It's been like night and day for me.

This:
and stop doing drugs.

Hmm maybe just part your hair on the side? It's fine, maybe a bit dry but not gross

LONDON
But seriously, get a gay friend or get an expensive haircut with a pro that know what is good for your face structure and all that. You will only need to do it once, take a picture and when you want to cut it again go to a cheaper place and ask for the same in the picture. For clothes buy whatever is in a mannequin, the employees need to know fashion to work on the stores so they know what to combine and put it on display so everything will match. Or dont, im just a weeb that read a manga with a image transformation arc and that was what they did.

M22.

You look just like one of my female friends and I think your hairstyle definitely suits you as it is. You have a very cool/relaxed look and so does your hair. The androgyny helps.

Oh, and

GEORGIA?
E
O
R
G
I
A
?

lol you're ugly

Get it cut slightly above your shoulders. I'd say about here, slightly above or below the chin line. You're a pretty girl, have confidence in yourself.

Attached: 1546986698417.jpg (480x640, 69K)

FUCK
OFF
BACK
TO
/SOC/

You deadass look like a female version of me. Wavy hair, wide nose, dead eyes..

God damn you are a qt3.14. you taken?

please be in netherlands

and yeah if not bait, def has potential to be top qt just needs some good hairstyle, and bags under eyes arent that bad in your case
also

you whore
haha

Attached: bloatlord mogs everything.jpg (723x522, 128K)

P A R I S
A
R
I
S

FUCK OFF
U
C
K
O
F
F

Attached: 23991d719d71c161368ed1c354cbaf49.png (500x500, 136K)

You look chubby, could definitely lose some weight. Probably a 6/10 with makeup.

All white people look the same, don't act surprised

go to a good hair dress and instruct them to "sort this shit out" or what ever nice way you can think of putting that. Just let someone who knows what they're doing do what they want with it. If you like it, great, if not give them something specific or do the exact something some where else.

You had to bring up race.

Every time someone non-white posts here they get shit loads of racist remarks then when one comment about white people is made you get all salty. Sensitive much?

>thread is about a completly different topic, but there has to be this one faggot who does this shit
How about you fuck off to /b/ kid

also Op you look good in my opinion. Like a comfy women to love with, who enjoys reading books

You look alright, but if you dont like it thats all that matters. Fuckin google your face shape and hairstyles that work with you face for ideas. Pick one you like and go for it.

Btw I think you're cute. You've got a nice face.

Attached: Fuck it all might is here.png (436x497, 111K)

You're sitting here boosting the ego of an ego poster on a board that doesn't allow ego posting, you go back to /b/ kid.

this roastie bitch sage sage

Attached: 8896154a-d9f0-49b2-8fae-57ec8f009253..jpg (500x375, 133K)

I'd bang you no doubt.

Embarassing....

long hair fits your face shape

But my avril lavigne soul
Nsh i just dont know how to split it differently without one side feeling too thin i always think i dont have enough hair

I just need hair care/style advice, my dude

The look u get staying up all night playing video games?

Just started using conditioner lmao
I have some coconut oil, i should prob do a mask. The winter here is super dry

I might try some different parts in the mirror

Nah im growing it way out

I actually only wash it about once a week so

No

Working on the dry, ill try some parts

Im not the anime girl i wish i was :(

Oh dude thanks man! I honstly like the androgyny

B)

No eay man im growing it out

Im askin advice

Is this the user look?

Yeas

No
And yea thats why i need a hairstyle

Sude honestly i so fuckin would when its ling enough
I do somethin like it here and there tho

I'd smoke with OP

No and no and fuck off

Yeah i might need the dead ends cut lmao

Yea reaal people have better opinions tho
And thanks man

Asking hair advice yo

Lmao

I am growing it out more

mohawk. your face type would really accomodate a mohawk.

>No and no and fuck off
Why the hostility? Sorry for giving you my honest opinion

You chew your shirt collar?

use conditioner

I'll mention your face: you're a cutie. Would totally hit (if you get me).
The hair's shit though. Try a coke or get it treated properly. And get a haircut to style it.

you should get a comb, not a brush. brushes will make it frizzy. and let it grow out, it'll get valuminous based of your hair type. use a really good conditioner, but you don't have to shampoo your hair every day.

You look like that lesbian that was one of the daughters on Roseanne.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Well whatever you decide to do with your face/hair just remember OP imho you look fine and a lot of people out there both men and women will tell you how beautiful you look just the way you are.

>kinda attractive person posts selfie
>everyone gives them compliments and praise.
Why do people do this? As if they aren't already getting enough praise on a day to day basis, you guys think they need more?

Hair looks fine to me. Pretty cute

i’m a girl but i think you look cute. naybe just grow it out a bit longer.

I'm 22 and I'm a male and you look so mature that you could look like my big sister. Fuck they still ask for my ID fuck this baby looks.

Get a spray bottle and mix it with water and tea tree oil. After you shower when your hair is still wet spray it down. It will make it soft and shiny. Also since your hair is still shoulder length or under its wise to part it from the side rather than ththe middle until its longer

fringe

CUTE

I think you look cute af

Sup, Daria.

Attached: A2D6E630-572B-4139-9E31-25FA1CE83A48.jpg (825x464, 63K)

Im in love with op. Maybe from europe by any chances ?

Ponytail and wear errings.

Cousin It style would look best on you

Are you in the beatles or sth? You look 70-ish

I agree with not parting it down the middle, it gives you a literal dickhead. Otherwise, it waves nice. Clean it up a bit, brushed, and with a touch of oil after a shower, and you'd look sharp enough.

Well the idea is that if somebody wants advice on how to improve their look, they probably think they're not pretty enough.

When you shampoo your hair only focus on the scalp area, using your finger tips to gently massage your head. Make sure you really rinse out all the shampoo.
Conditioner should be mostly used as a mask and focus on the ends of your hair, leave it on till the end of your shower to rinse out, and use colder water to set the hair cuticle.
Only brush your hair when it's wet
While your hair is wet after you've brushed it through, Rub a small amount of Argan Oil on the ends
Let it air dry.

Buy a curling tong, and curl your hair from the very top down to the bottom or buy straighteners and straighten that shit. Most of the comments are bad because they are from boys who don't know shit about hair styling.
My hair looks awful like yours naturally but after I've straightened or curled it, it looks really nice

>taken
Let me know when Chad kicks the bucket @kik: Zweihander99
My friends call me the ashen one but you can call me the ashen hunk

You look like you haven't been fucked enough

more like Ashen Juan you spic bastard hue hue hue

You are beautiful pls be my girlfriend I'm from Berlin Germany. Have master degree in computer science earning good money. You can spend it all

This cut would look great with your face shape, I would recommend dying your hair a deep brunette and go get your eyebrows threaded/shaped to open your eyes a little more. It wouldn't hurt to get some honey blonde highlights in the spring/summer like the photo. Also part your hair exactly as the picture shows, and straighten it. You need a side bang to make your forehead appear more petite.

Attached: IMG_6232.jpg (640x960, 65K)

Trust me, attractive people know they're attractive unless they've been sitting indoors all their lives. I find OP's like this so transparent, they obviously enjoy the praise and are looking for attention, and people are more than willing to give it to them. I would much rather give praise to an ugly person, knowing how much they have to go through on a daily basis. It honestly disgusts me seeing the way all these random dudes here are sucking her dick. I walk down the street and I see multiple women who look better than her, it's like Jow Forums is so sex deprived and so horny from their nofap therapy that any mildly attractive girl is instantly a 9/10

It'd look great after a long night of me styling it with your pillow.

Attached: E408CEE0-15D2-4051-8788-4477090334BD.gif (245x280, 996K)

Damn bb straighten that shit, wear some make up and more feminine clothes and Id fuck the shit outta you
Gl future cat lady

why are there so many betas thirsting over some degenerate cunt?

Change the hair.
Something less forehead-y

pls be in missouri

Because I am a grown man that knows what he likes.
And I Like.

you look cool i suggest you keep it as it is desu

You like girls who look like they have severe vitamin deficiencies, huge jew noses, manly lips, and 5heads? Interesting.

Nobody likes a giant dad, fuck off

The picture doesn’t do justice, describe your hair. Does it have a lot of split ends? Is it dry? Does it get greasy and stringy at the top? Or is it more fluffy/frizzy? It looks more fluffy/frizzy but iunno, some people have hair that gets greasy the minute they get out of the shower.

Don’t wash your hair every day (maybe every other day), do hair-masks, and every once in a while, shampoo with apple cider vinegar and condition with an essential oil. Look for specific shampoos that will work with your hair (like make your hair shiny and bring out the waves) and go to a salon and get your hair trimmed. Regularly. Helps your hair grow faster and healthier. I chopped it all off and now it’s growing like mad.

Why do you want to grow it out, by the way?

I am a male with this look as well. Weak looking hair, huge bags under eyes, droopy, saggy face, generally unhealthy looking, look like I'm chronically sleep deprived, people comment that I look like a virgin. How to fix? I already workout and everything.

sounds like you're more insecure than OP, and need to attack anyone and everyone with minor imperfections to make yourself feel slightly better for a second

she's not gonna fuck you dude

my biggest fetish is fapping for a girl can i fap for u pls pls pls

shes not my type, im just saying there's a lot of vitriol in that comment.

You’re one sad guy.

>guy posts selfie online
>everyone shits on him
>nobody cares
>girl posts selfie online
>99 people compliment her and 1 person insults her
>white knights assemble
Fuck off loser

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Another example of the "women are wonderful" effect.

i'd totally do the same for a dude.

see, that's all im saying
another example of the "im lonely and bitter and take it out on girls cause they wont fuck me" effect

Well there was some guy who posted his face here a couple days ago and pretty much all the replies were shit talk. Where were you then to defend his honor?

Aw shucks, not everyone is nice on the internet? Who woulda thought. Fuck off retard.

Attached: cda.png (1522x1100, 991K)

Please respond

Pls be in London

Tbh the messy look suits you user. Maybe bangs and a pony tail MAAAAYBEEE

Greasy roots, dry scalp, and the ends are auper frizzy and fucked. The color is from bleaching it a long time ago. But thanks for the advice! I actually haven't gotten my hair cut in over a year. So it'd probably help out a lot.

And I'm growing out my pixie cut from last year. I really want nice long animu hair. I plan to get bangs at some point, but not until I'm happy with the length. So this is the awkward phase.

As for this post getting more tractio than I had thought,

I just wanted hair care/styling advice. I'm not cutting it short. I wasn't asking for help on my face. I was not posting for compliments, I'm fine with myself, I just wamted to tame the beast of my hair as I grow it out. For the compliments I got, thanks i guess, man. For the ppl complaing, isl bruh didnt expect this.
This is op btw

This is Jow Forums, most of the people here are socially dysfunctional men who are cut off from society and are desperate for female contact. They're hoping that by complimenting you on this thread you'll talk with them on discord and have a relationship with them. It's pretty sad honestly.

god I know exactly what type of girl you are. nerdy tomboyish and standoffish but enough social skills and smartass remarks to get orbiters irl.
girls like you are such fucking bitches and insufferable to be around and your usually rude to other white girls to seem edgy. just fuck off back to soc you stupid whore.

I'm pretty socially dysfunctional too,and spend quite a bit of time on here. But I do have a bf I love. I also feel like I can relate with Jow Forums a lot so thx guys, not pathetic, but usually im just one of the bros lmao

Tho for ppl saying im ugly, thia pic is post shower, no hair styling/whatever and high off my ass. Also straight angle bc i needed to ahow my 5head so someone would covince me to make the jump n get bangs