Now former Qtard here. It's bullshit

He posted a blatantly fake image earlier and had no real rebuttle. I think I have wasted a lot of time on this thing. For those of you still hoping pls explain.

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-191343_Brave.jpg (1080x2220, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kn_xxZrE10w
youtube.com/watch?v=LXd6fIsdUNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No shit. I called this from the start for using the Delphi method of prediction. Instead of wasting all of your time following larps why don't you try to read a book or two about how people are manipulated.

>former x person to appear as a part of the in-crowd here
>this new piece of information without context has pushed me away
>I now support leftist values and open borders

Fuck off

>imagine believing a Pied Piper for neocon Mossad goals only because Q stole Jow Forumss content

spread the work of dilbertman debunking him

youtube.com/watch?v=Kn_xxZrE10w

Attached: dilbertman.png (595x535, 387K)

welcome back to reality boomer. now let me tell you about the jews

Attached: F930BBBF-B2E4-475A-8A6A-D4CB9F8246E6.jpg (2150x1536, 1.3M)

anyone who's been on the Q train after midterms is a fucking idiot

(((NEXT WEEK)))
(((TRUST THE PLAN)))

no one is fucking coming to save us faggots. the government is our enemies. the good guys in government are far outweighed by the sycophant traitors. there is no one - and i mean absolutely fucking no one coming to save us. what we should be doing right now is what france is doing, except shooting fucking politicians in their heads in the streets.

that is the only way we are going to see real change.

Holy fuck I knew this was a larp from day one. He (probably multiple people) were on here years ago spouting shit that never came true. It's always a larp.

Jow Forums is always right

Attached: 1530781760458.jpg (2610x2607, 2.99M)

Attached: 1520177556787.jpg (781x1561, 646K)

Attached: 1535662986126.jpg (1249x1235, 521K)

Attached: 1539675780143.jpg (1197x1937, 709K)

Attached: 1546809357611.jpg (832x924, 311K)

Try, try, try they may. Fail they will.

Attached: 1538099157459.jpg (1064x1311, 479K)

Attached: 1536577478518.jpg (1265x1184, 570K)

QSHNER

Attached: 155079794740.jpg (956x396, 150K)

I love how all of a sudden Bannon shills have started pretending like Jared Kushner is behind Q when it's been talked about for MONTHS AND MONTHS that Bannon and his army of e-celebs were behind it.

we should have listened to anon5 on this, Q was a DS pied piper and trump is the swamp and isn't doing shit

trust the plan!!
while the DS sets up the NWO
youtube.com/watch?v=LXd6fIsdUNA

Imagine being a sub 70 IQ nigger that fell for the Q larp in the first place

Attached: 1548274629850.jpg (604x604, 32K)

I never said I support leftists I just think Q is bullshit now. Like, you mean to tell me that some guy or team has access to all the US intelligence goodies and can't tell that the fucking tweet was fake and made by some random person? Fuck you. Fuck niggers. Fuck jews. Fuck Q now too.

>Fuck you. Fuck niggers. Fuck jews. Fuck Q now too.
rage, anger and action are the only things that will free us from the hell we have allowed ourselves to be entrapped in.

this world is ran by satan. it will not be given up easily. conflict is inevitable. the pedo politicians must die. period. and no one is coming to do it for us.

look forward to meeting you all in the trenches, brothers.

I'm not low IQ, or even a boomer. I was just way to hopeful. I thought maybe for once someone in power gave a fuck about me, or my family, or my countrymen. I won't shit on them for still believing it either. I want to, but I saw that tweet and realized whoever is doing the Qing is retarded. Plain and simple.

Too*. Fuck maybe I am low IQ.

>Still doesnt think of the possibility that Q is actually a hundred plus autists on pol who have never spoken to each other

That all just magically know his tripcode info? I doubt it. I honestly don't know what it is anymore. It's crazy though, if you look at qmap after he posts, there are like 300k active users in just that site alone. The 8ch page they hang out in is faster moving than any Chan I have seen. I think it's probably bullshit, but holy fuck does whoever it is have some weight to throw around at this point.

>bannon
literally the worst actor they could have picked to play the part. He looks like Rosie o donnel and he's a charisma black hole.

Qanon is just an oldfag larper taking the newfag cancer from the 2016 election that came to Jow Forums like fucking NPC's for a long ride
that fucker and others like him are the main reason anyone who has been on Jow Forums for literally more than a fucking year always filters namefags
all namefags have EVER done is stupid larp shit

if youre a newfag download 4chanX browser extension and be sure whenever u see a namefag to filter both their name and tripcode

/thread

>yes i can /thread my own posts because ive been here that fucking long, newfags

Attached: 1518746140235.jpg (200x235, 16K)

I just wanna see Mueller indict him already. It's coming soon and that sloppy fucker is still to this day trying to subvert Trump's base and spark a civil war.

Nobody realizes that Q is Nostradamus

Attached: e368d99b-2807-4385-b96e-1a3301f4f3a7-Artboard_632x.png (1152x345, 414K)

I've been here long before pol was a board, unfortunately. I have never once used a filter. If that's what it is he's damn good at it. Some of the shit is uncanny but I just can't see someone with that supposed access posting obviously fake tweets.

"You are on the right track."
Ex: video clip re: paid to shill re: K bros.
Think context.
Think bigger picture.
Think connections.
Define 'Map'.
The truth can always be found.
Q

-------

He means "warm". Like playing Hot and Cold

No I think he is covering his ass, but doing a terrible job.
>hey don't look at this mistake I made look over here! Chase this rabbit hole real quick and forget about that pesky fake tweet u accidentally posted

>U
I meant I* I swear I'm not a nigger. Just a phone poster today.

-JUST TO BE CLEAR-

Q didnt post the pic. he was responding to a pic that someone else posted and said "You are on the right track." he didnt say anything other than that and he didnt actually post the pic. some other user did and that was Q's response. I dont do the Q, but Jow Forums never gets the facts right on anything anymore and it triggers me. So theres the whole story.

Attached: 1536724728761.png (803x890, 275K)

Go be reasonable somewhere else. This thread is clearly for "muh larp/psyop" shills.

Are you guys fucking kidding me? We have had many threads on pedos here... Only a shill would say Patton Oswald isn't into some sick shit. God damn any attention to bringing these sick fucks down is fine by me. Even if it is Q.

Was this the 5th time you beat off today?

Attached: 1DE812FD-D938-4F12-86E7-AB9C37C58ACA.jpg (1073x974, 162K)

>I called this from the start
Fuck off schizo

Seems like many are finally seeing it for the bullshit that it is. Better late than never, just be glad to be free of it. Try to warn others if you can.

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-025107.png (1440x2560, 429K)