Adv gives trash advice

Adv gives trash advice.
My fiance broke up with me completely out of the blue and everybody here universally said "she doesnt respect you youre a cuck bla bla bla"
Well naturally i got pretty angry and i even started considering taking the advice of the people telling me to move on.
Well literally the next day she unblocked me and revelaled that she had ordered an exit bag and left me to spare my feelings. Obviously she couldnt go through with it. We are still together and ive been trying harder. She must live.
But if i took yalls advice i wouldve messed up. Today during my morning browse i saw a lot of incels giving advice that really just wasnt any good at all and could only lead to disaster.
Be careful on adv kids, nobody here knows shit about interpreting situations. Its only good for a reality check like pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-213247.png (720x1280, 120K)

Do tell me how exactly Jow Forums was supposed to guess your gf was mentally unstable if you yourself ignored it ?

Didn't see the thread you're talking about. What happenend?

She's just going to break up with you again unless you convince her to seek professional help

I didnt. It was all talked about.
I literally asked "is she actively leaving me or killing herself as she said shed never even think of leaving me" and adv said "shes been lying to herself mon shes gonna go fuck chad"

Shes doing better. She started going to therapy shortly after the events im talking about and thwy just told her shes not mentally ill but rather traumatized.
I just saw terrible advice beung given in another thread and wanted to make this one

I didn't see it either but agree there lots of inexperienced and only-my-way advice.
Like you need to get her treatment, professional help.

a lot of mental illness is caused by trauma. for example, people aren’t born with BPD, it’s a personality adaptation of sorts that can occur when there is trauma and abuse during childhood. nobody would argue this means they aren’t mentally ill.

people who aren’t mentally ill don’t try to kill themselves.

I see your point.
I guess they meant she wasnt born like this and can get better.
Either way we are close as ever. I made this thread because of what i read in the condom in wifes room advice thread, incels tryna ruin that guys life

Yikes you both are nutcases

yeah if i followed the advice here i would have dumped the love of my life already. i take everything with a huge grain of salt and always make my own decision in the end. i know my own situation better than anyone else.

Is that clover cause if it isn't you kind of deserve it.

Blame your own inability to write. Pick up a god damn book for christ's sake what does that quote you posted even convey?

If you can't understand that you are the retard here.

Probably cause you're a phone poster, you were doomed to fail.

What advice were you given? What thread was it?

What was you're problem and the advice given?

>what does that quote you posted even convey?
Retard

>I’m mad because Jow Forums couldn’t guess that my wife was suicidal

Who wouldve guessed a vague description would yield a incorrect answer. Like you expect people who know literally nothing on your complex case to get it right.

It takes a special kind of idiot to openly observe a bunch of angry virgins and then decide, "Hmm, I'd best ask them about marriage."

It takes an even more special kind of idiot to ask advice from a body they don't understand or have not witnessed.

If you're looking to blame somebody, maybe it's the moron who fucking asked for marital advice on fucking Jow Forums, let's talk about that special fucking idiot because holy shit, his head is so far up his own ass he's eating lunch for a second time.

>Adv gives trash advice.
>My fiance broke up with me completely out of the blue

Nigger, you didn't know, and you're the one DATING the bitch.

Yet, you're going to come up in here, and try to blame a bunch of fuckwits doing their best to interpret your trash depiction of your life situation, and blame them for the problems in your life?

Get fucked.

Hopefully you can get some use out of that exit bag before she returns it.

Jow Forums gives trash advice only for trash people.
Congratulations! You and everyone you love are living trash. Welcome to life, normalfaggot.

Sorry you had to deal with the weaponized autism user

>strangers on the internet didn't understand my relationship as well as I did and couldn't guess my wife was a suicidal mess
Well gee, sorry for not being psychic you faggot.
You DO know you're a sapient human being, right? and you can filter shitty retarded advice from decent ones, right?
You DO realize that filtering advice from strangers according to your knowledge of your specific situation and common sense is the only way you don't make retarded decisions because some faggots on the internet told you, RIGHT?

Use your fucking brain and common sense your parents tried to teach you by telling good advice and bad advice apart, if you listen to every Jow Forums faggot going "lol she fucks chad now women are the Jews of gender" than frankly, you deserve what's coming to you.

Attached: disgusting post.jpg (720x960, 118K)

>she had ordered an exit bag and left me to spare my feelings
Do you not see anything catastrophically wrong with this?
Are you really so blind to her lies and manipulation?

You can't be helped. She has your life squarely underneath her thumb.

Jow Forums was right the first time. And I'm not speaking as an incel, I'm 27 and good with women. You are like me, you can only learn thing the hard way. This one you will have to learn the hard way.

Good luck to you.

>getting back together with a girl that broke up with you

You really are a cuck.