I am the son of a billionaire...

I am the son of a billionaire. I myself have amassed a small fortune on my own account (nothing compared to my father's). No doubt that his success helped position me to achieve what I have, but not entirely. I know more people that come from immense wealth that squander the opportunity than I do those who make use of it.

For those who might wonder why I would be on Jow Forums or even disbelieve what I'm saying because it seems unlikely that I would be, an explanation: I've lurked on Jow Forums for a while, and Jow Forums for even longer. Incidentally enough, Jow Forums was brought back to my attention by the MSM. I knew about it to begin with because I used to play video games when I was in high school, and browsing /b/ seemed to go hand in hand with internet gaming. (This was around 2003-04?)

One thing that I have noticed in the last year or so is that for the most part, none of you have any idea how capitalism actually works and how money moves.

You are, however, mostly right about Jews. (More so in the context of the Big Money New York type Jews and less so vis-a-vis the Satanic-Occult-Zionism angle).

By the way, if you are one of these people who complains about wealth distribution or inequity but does nothing about increasing your own, you're a retarded faggot. You're right in that the rich do not care about the poor. It's up to you to change it. If not, enjoy your poverty nigger.

Last note: Poor whites and "neo-nazis" with their tattoos, beer-guts, and disgusting faces are as equally laughed out of countenance as the truly inferior.

Attached: 1552089_1.jpg (630x630, 55K)

Are Jews more trusting of other Jews because of the whole “tribe” nonsense?

I heard the reason Bernie Madoff was able to steal so much money from them was because trusted him because he was a Jew, like them

Lol OP answer this faggot u LARPer

I wouldn't necessarily call it "tribal," per say, so much as I would call it cultural.

So does power really exist? If all you rich fags are elitist and are strongly opinionated doesn’t that mean you all hate each other? Is the earth hollow?

This but unironically. Also post account statements or gtfo

Attached: 1526744308248_0.png (500x392, 99K)

Power exists insofar as you are well-known and revered in whatever capacity or space said power is relevant to.

In other words, I would say that power is largely compartmentalized. From what I have seen, a lot of the so-called "Powers That Be" all dissent with one another in a general or global sense, while they may agree and work hand-in-glove with one another in particular spheres.

Cash position as a stand-alone asset does not imply wealth.

A fucking billionaire probably has a lot in liquid though. So just post it with your dox redacted or gtfo. It will probably be 10x more than people here. But you won't since this is just a larp thread anyway. Sad!

Attached: 9463827640.jpg (309x751, 100K)

Believe what you will, but there is no way that is happening.

Attached: tomcruisekek.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Can I have some money

Which industry, if you don’t mind?
>anons here don’t understand capitalism and how money moves
Explain.

can you pay my mortgage off?
email shektek protonmail

thx sweetie

>on my own
dumbfuck

What this guy said

What do you think about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez why do you think people make fun of her and how are her policies going to help the country?

It's not happening because you're a larping faggot.

Attached: _Photo.png (488x436, 204K)

We're coming bucko

Attached: pleased stalin.jpg (350x520, 30K)

Got any investing advice? I have around $50,000 and wouldn’t mind doing something besides letting it sit in the bank.

Index funds m8

Attached: 1550804403648.jpg (181x203, 14K)

How about donate it instead of letting it sit and do nothing theres people that actually need money what do you need 50k doing nothing for

Help an user out. We are building a blockchain for ticket sales (Concerts, sporting events, etc) leave your ETH address and I’ll donate some of our coins to you.
BTC:
3EoLLfLsLAp2ZrqwZ1vJDswWuqq3YVSQ7c

Imagine having this many vaginas

Crypto. You can flip that into $100k in under 12 months

Privately held operating companies. Look for a corporate incubator to find companies in need of capital.

Also, land. This requires a much more active participation in your investment. Because ultimately, in order for that land to make money, you have to manage the property. Buying by the acre and selling by the square foot is optimal in a strict real estate investment scenario. Sitting on a land holding is also not the worst idea.

>I am the son of a billionaire
Due to my job I have met many people like you, the offspring of wealth. Its amazing how deluded and incompetent you are. Even extreme incompetence generally wont prevent you from making a fortune though as its almost impossible not to make more money with your money even if you just put it in a trust or give it to a wealth management firm and literally spend as much as you can every day of your life.

The funny thing is almost all of you, even the most incompetent, believe you are superhumans, genius princes who would have rose to great heights of wealth and power even if born into a slum and put through the foster system. You are so removed from the reality of the "real world" as to easily fall under a half dozen DSM-IV neuroses.

Inherited wealth is wasted on a scale rarely seen by earned wealth. Your general value to society as a whole is a net negative.

Attached: 1544594532577.gif (330x166, 2.11M)