So how many of you faggots are actually prepared and how many are memers...

So how many of you faggots are actually prepared and how many are memers. When shit hits the fan you'll want 1-2 good weapons, armor and ammo. All you guys stockpiling guns might not get a chance to transport them anywhere.

Attached: IMG_0299.jpg (3024x4032, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jB1uq1T9SHg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cringe

Amerimutts are truly dumbest people in recent history

cool tacticool shit faggot

might as well carry around a big red sign

Those plates are rated to stop up to six 7.62 rounds. Have fun dying faggot

I mean its good to have a weapon, one at least

you have arteries in your arms and legs as well friendo

Yeah...once, also most people train to shoot in the groin, not where tacticool retards wear plates

Are ceramic plates truly the most degenerate? I roll with AR500™ steel that allows me to receive many rounds and for added bonus I've curved the steel upwards so the rounds ricochet upwards and lessen the blow to the chest area.

chances are you're not even going to end up fighting for someone who you like. it's not going to be every man for himself. it might be for a little while. but eventually you'll just end up fighting for either the Jew on the Left or the Jew on the Right.

my ass is grass guns or no. im not equipped to go play GI joe in a clusterfuck scenario. a ton of people are going to die, and the woods are going to be full of you people shooting at each other.

>better not wear anything at all then heh checkmate
Plates are designed to cover the vital organs and I will buy side plates for this carrier soon.

You can't even see the bottom of the carrier, but yeah I don't have one. You can certainly add one though, that's what mollee is for.

Good luck when hit and getting up again

I'm playing as a rogue scavenger. No one is my ally, only jew golds and ciggies are my concern

this guy gets it

most of us aren't cunts so we'll have to look after family that's dead weight - grandmas, moms, sisters, girlfriends, etc

I'm also using the AR500 plates, they're very heavy compared to the ceramic ones I was issued for Iraq but could only reliably stop 1-2 hits from a 7.62.

I won't explain why your plan is shit, I don't need more competition

I'll bring my son along, everyone else is on their own.

>the skull mask
OH NONONONONO HAHAHA

Attached: L A R P.jpg (1275x907, 318K)

The groin area is literally the best target. Even if you had some bomb squad armadilo suit on there is still no protection where your femeral artery enters your pelvis, and you aren't walking away from a ball shot even if there is no penetration.

I get my AR500™ steel from local ranges after thousands of rounds have hit them. Very good steel. I wear the stuff they get rid of for a few bucks and it stops rounds. As demonstrated with thousands of rounds hitting and nothing penetrating.

I'll be fine.

>never been in the military to realize we all wear dust masks over seas
>masks with symbolism on them have been used to obstruct view of your face and intimidate the enemy
kys

You should have got ceramic instead.

Having a soft full coverage vest under the plates is a must.

Oh, so sorry, please lower your weapon. I see your sling swivel is damaged...i happen to have a replacement.

Ive got soft armor as well

>masks with symbolism on them have been used to obstruct view of your face and intimidate the enemy
>my larping skull mask that hides my tripe chin is intimidating

Attached: npc frog.jpg (194x191, 9K)

The experiences we gather on the way?

You should change the angle so when you get shot, it deflects into your face.

your post perfectly summarizes why civil war in America will be an absolute free for all for a good period of time

Your opinion really doesn't matter to me, faggot. I'm a war veteran who intends to survive the civil war. You can pretend I'm a fat cheeto warrior all you want but it doesn't change the fact that you'll be dead within a week.

cant eat and drink bullets.
you thought about food, right?

>Your opinion really doesn't matter to me, faggot. I'm a war veteran who intends to survive the civil war. You can pretend I'm a fat cheeto warrior all you want but it doesn't change the fact that you'll be dead within a week.

Attached: zoom zoom.png (434x327, 55K)

Mayby youre right, but its a fact that they look idiotic

No swivel for you. Now please enjoy the IED I've got strapped to my person as we enter Valhalla together.

Ive got a lot of whiskey and wine ill be the saloon respite weee

>intimidate the enemy
To be honest I cant see a skull mask intimidating anyone who isnt a soccer mom, but to each their own I suppose.

Attached: Swatted_Down.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

That sounds fucking gay

Keep a pistol on you and lay low.
Get food, get water, get medicine but appear harmless.
Trust nobody, and if you support a family tell them to trust nobody.
One of these days your lovely neighbors might wonder why you aren't starving and if word gets out you have a stash if cans you will become a target.
This isn't the first time civilization has collapsed, and it won't be the last.

Attached: 1550846631749.png (1194x942, 175K)

Remember what they took

Attached: ECO GANG.jpg (2804x2900, 3.47M)

You can say this all you want but a dude in a skull mask pointing a rifle at you will definitely strike fear into you and may slow reaction time in close quarters.

All NIJ certified plates are multi hit rated as they have to be shot multiple times to get a rating to begin with. Have fun dealing with any modern AP ammo with shitty chinese AR500 steel.

Attached: 1445431517626.jpg (306x480, 61K)

ill just wait for you to die then take yours, friend :)

>You can say this all you want but a dude in a skull mask pointing a rifle at you will definitely strike fear into you and may slow reaction time in close quarters.

Attached: zoom zoom.png (278x224, 23K)

based, get some plates

>you're a zoomer for having body armor
okay kiddo

No swivel for you

I dont think that i would focus on his mask. I would focus on surviving. This kind of Psychological aspect of warfare had huge meaning but back in medieval times. I would be terrified if he would be covered in blood and guts and caring some head around or some shit. But not some autistic facemask

It would be better if you had strobes on your headgear

>okay kiddo

Attached: zoom zoom.png (176x176, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jB1uq1T9SHg

Oh look a video of my plates stopping multiple Black Tip AP .308 rounds. kys

Got my spoons and butter knifes ready.

Judging by the state of your shit USGI mags and uncovered PASGT helmet you aren't ready for shit yourself. I hope those aren't steel plates. boot/10.

So they ricochet into your chin?

Attached: 1551149792011.jpg (222x227, 11K)

strobe taclight on rifle

armyfag e5 type here. the only faggots who wore those overseas were the retard puerto rican reservists

this is how you war

Bluestone makes a level IIIA ballistic groin protector. Will stop a pistol round, but imagine its like getting hit in the benis with a framing hammer.

you are not prepared for anything. Buying guns and stock food is just a therapeutic exercise for you. It doesn't do anything besides making Shlomo more money.

They come in tactical too

What about AP incendiary?

the truth is that gear will be very unimportant in the first waves of these conflicts if they ever even occur. most people will just be btfo by indirect fire or while they sleep or shit or aren't even wearing their tacticool crap.
the real fighting willl be left to the normies not the uber-eager wannabe soldiers who get btfo instantly.

I have no weapons or extra food and water. If anything bad happens the government will take care of me

Those are the same mags I was issued when I was in the army and they've never let me down.

tactical bong weapons

Attached: product-image-692378246_1296x.jpg (800x800, 86K)

>black tip AP 308
Thats m2ap penetrator loaded into 308 which is neither level 4 testing nor a realistic test. Comparing 308 to 30-06 is apples to oranges. The majority of real 308 AP loads surpass m2ap in hardness and thus penetration through hard armor. Especially when you get into shit like tungsten or API, its fucking game over.

Just shoot him in the dick

>not leaving your tags on your armor.

You're a cheap skate that can't afford another set for your uniform? You a larper?

Your velcro is gonna get frayed from constantly pulling them off and on

Really a kevlar skirt is a good idea.

Thing though is people will think you are a trannie.

Attached: circus freak trannie.jpg (260x136, 16K)

>Those are the same mags I was issued when I was in the army and they've never let me down.

Attached: zoom zoom.png (168x120, 12K)

Talking about normal tube masks/wraps, not graphic ones. That's obviously just for fun.

>i'm proud to have fought for israel

Attached: npc.jpg (427x350, 175K)

No, if you have good plates that have an anti-spalding coating that absorbs all the shrapnel
I took them off for the picture so I didn't have to blur them out retard

he has real insight and experience which is more than you who is probably either a forest gunz LARPer or a neet zoomer.

I get a kick out of the tacticool cow wit htheir shitty rails and glass hollo sights.

Having a million rails on their AR-15, but they forgot to wear gloves or their gloves got lost sho the rail's sharp edges dig in and cut their palms.

Then the 600 dollar tacticool sight breaks by bumping it against a tree branch.

zero armor, zero guns, zero weapons of any sort, zero food, zero water, zero medication, zero first aid kit, zero bug out bag(s); only thing im prepared to do is roll over and die in the first 2 days

Attached: 1529718861183.jpg (249x249, 21K)

Frayed velcro is quiet. You're gonna be ripping brand new velcro anytime you need something out of your mall ninja assault pack and get shot

>having to come up with a bullshit rating because you can't make level IV

Attached: 123124134545436.png (1398x1052, 1.5M)

ps: of course he's a larper.

That gear looks brand spanking new. No green pvt with new gear has the time to build a stand for his shit.
Biggest give-away. Rifle isn't in the armory

You think yer better than Willie?!
(breathing loudly)

None of that spalling coating bonds to the steel well.

It just covers it.

Now somebody can dump some rapidy expanding rounds onto your plate and rip you apart with ricochets.

Hell, turkey shot would work.

yeah i spilled more blood from rails and sharp edges than anything else during my time
burn it

>Prep guns + ammo
>Get drone striked
>MIGA

At this point I'm hoping for civil war just to get out of student loans.

It wont be as bad as you think and stockpiling anything is a bad idea unless you have the means to protect it. You're better off just knowing the right people.
t. Civi intel unorganized Militia

Are you retarded? I've said multiple times I'm a veteran, I was deployed in 2008-2009. This gear looks new because it IS new you absolute fucking moron.

Better than having all your pockets flapping in the wind and all your stuff falling out.

Velcro was a mistake. They've been talking about buttons for years and I see it hasn't been done.

Drones aren't able to do what soldiers can. They're not as reliable as you think. Long range EMPs will cripple drones. Without proper recon, they wont know where to strike.

>but you didn't get burnt
Not really sending your best downrange, we're you soldier?

>I've said multiple times I'm a veteran, I was deployed in 2008-2009

No you weren't. Look at how pathetic and try-hard you are. Who other than a larper would do this?

imagine being a NEET and looking down on military, even if it's a retarded boot

Buttons are a problem because they all can be accidentally opened. Elastic straps and toggle slides is where it's at

Jow Forums thread now boys

Attached: 1538534468954.jpg (264x264, 45K)

What are your physical dimensions?

i was in LARP corps so i didnt do any combat even in afghan. i have since retired from LARPing.

Look at you talking meaningless details about guns and pouches when you can not even hold on to your inner cities and the people who think you are protecting off themselfs with opioids.
Its funny. And its absurd. Its just as absurd as you trying to shoot Time itself.

I mean it isn't a bad idea to have guns and ammo. I've got quite a shit ton of ammo and like 4 guns. I see a situation like a natural disaster as more likely than civil unrest though, and I think my guns and ammo are far more likely to be used defending my shit from packs of feral niggers.

The military is mostly neets who get their tendies from some nigger bitch instead of mommy. Most of them don't even really know how to shoot a gun

stupid fat fuck

Attached: 1542453012467.gif (225x300, 779K)

I've got armor, guns and ammo. I don't expect to survive long, I just hope I can kill a few enemies before they take me out.

Youll want IEDs then