Why are white people only in Europe...

Why are white people only in Europe? 500 years ago (before the start of globalization and the beginning of race mixing) there were virtually no white people anywhere else in the world. People all over the world, from all latitudes, are anywhere between yellow-red-brown-black. Other than the small continent of Europe, none of them are even remotely white (save for the lightest of the yellows, but they really are just a light yellow, the tone looks nothing like any European).

Attached: girl_copper.jpg (360x472, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/KalpakTravel/central-asia-historical-photos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There were white people in Central Asia and North Africa as well user.

sauce?

Well the Caucasus Mountains are in Asia and if you google a picture of anywhere in Central Asia they look pretty white to me. Also the Vandal Kingdoms in North Africa were populated by people who moved there after sacking Rome. Slavs and Nordics. They were wiped out by Islam when Mohammed exploded out of the desert.

White blue eyed people are from North America, which was always known as Atlantis. They mined Copper in today's Michigan and shipped it to the Med. Lake Agassiz flooded North America and slowly they colonized the Med and then into Europe as the Ice Age melted it open again.
Whites were never from Europe, that was their colony not their homeland.

pinterest.com/KalpakTravel/central-asia-historical-photos/

They all look red or brown or yellow to me, and anyone who looks white is from mixing with Europeans, these are photos after all. And the Vandals migrating down to Africa after they conquered Rome obviously doesn't count...

white people originated in the area around the black sea/causcaus mountains
they spread to central asia, pakistan, india, afghanstian, iran, north africa, middle east (excluding the arbian pensenulia), and europe

North africa/middle east got mixed with arab dna in 700 ad, which made large parts of those populations arabs

+ mongol invasions

Atlantis is in the Saharan Desert.

Attached: Richat Stucture 03.png (1013x548, 666K)

I've watched a shit ton of documentaries where they interview people in Central Asia. They are mostly ugly people with blonde hair and blue eyes. This might have something to do with the Soviets, but it seems to be the case. It's anecdotal, take it for what it is.

Ok what about before that? Where did they originate from?

um... western asia?

Attached: cossack letter.jpg (1919x1135, 713K)

Adam and Eve. They were white and then Eve decided to racemix with monkeys. It wasn't an apple user.

I said 500 years ago in my OP. You're looking at thoroughly mixed people. I'm talking about the origin of the races.

Oh, well it was answered by

No its not. bright Insight and the richat structure is a scam. They are trying to beg money to dig it again. It has nothing but old stone artifacts, way to high in elevation, not metals ever found, and salt wells are common even in places like Wyoming and Colorado.
But North America has an actual seafaring culture that actually mined huge amounts of actual Copper and actually shipped all that copper to the Med. The Old Copper culture and Moundbuilders actually existed unlike a Richat dream.
Lake Agassiz actually flooded North America
And ancient Europoid human skulls are actually found on North America.
North America is Atlantis, Richat is a scam with Youtube scammers trying to beg money off idiots.

Attached: sorry I accuse.jpg (1835x633, 534K)

Then it's settled.

First blue eyed sailors ever arrived on the Coast of Spain 7K years ago not the Black Sea or Don/Volga steppes.

Attached: blue-eyed-spaniard.jpg (728x990, 139K)

Then why does the Richat match all ancient descriptions of Atlantis. It's literally the exact dimensions that Plato put down.

Pretty much. Honestly, the out of Africa thing is a recent development. When I was in school we all came from Mesopotamia. The reality is that no one anywhere, archaeologist or anthropologist really knows where we came from.

White genes are weak then and they are weak now

Not if grammar is any indication.

Plato didnt have any first hand knowledge of it. Atlantis and the Phoenicians were 5000 years before him it is an ancient story.
Richat has been excavated and dug even the Nazis dug it. nothing but some crude stone tools and natural geologic rings. No metals, no bones, no boats , no flood, no proofs.
Stone rings in the Great Lakes also match the exact descriptions. And they had huge mines, metalurgy and ships not to mention an actual recorded flood that wiped it out.
The fact is North America was always Atlantis and always called Atlantis. Since it was on the Atlantic.
Go sail those sand dunes and have fun, Richat is not Atlantis.

Until you watch the World's Strongest man competition and realize the minority race always wins after they colonized and bleached the entire planet in such a short time. Keep fooling yourself.

There were pure whites on the Arabian peninsula until about 4000 BC--- the Sumerians of Sumer.

Whites were on North America thousands of years before the Med or Europe. Especially knowing the fact Europe was still under a mile thick glacier.

Attached: spirit dude.jpg (850x574, 42K)

The evolutionary narrative and the Biblical story of Adam and Eve merge about 37,000 years ago in the Middle East.

Gensis 4 says that Cain, a son of Adam and Eve, "went from the Garden to the land of Nod and got himself a wife."

Other descendants later went further, skipping through the Polynesian Islands all the way to south America. Long long ago.

Attached: 2-easterisland.jpg (2880x1920, 1.46M)

Ok can i get a source on any of this, like rings in the Great Lakes? I'd be willing to believe it if all the evidence was more convincing than that of the Richat, but the Richat kind of matches every single description of not only Atlantis itself, but the area around it and what the area would look like today after what was described to have happened to it, notice pic related.

Attached: adsf.png (1013x548, 807K)

I believe whites, native americans, Jews, and Indians were the soms of Utnapishtim, also known as noah.

Just google rings in lakes, the Old Copper culture, the Moundbuilders or the Lake Agassiz floods. I cant hold your hand, do some actual research. The oceans have been rising since the last Ice Age, the Richat has never seen water since humans have even lived.
Show some metal from Richat?
I can show ancient metal from Michigan.

Attached: OCC.jpg (503x644, 57K)

Attached: Michigan Copper ship.jpg (321x157, 17K)

Northern Eurasians have white skin and Southern Europeans have "olive skin" same as sand niggers.

Only braindead people think Europe is actually a continent.
The Chinese are the whitest people ive ever seen.

You think Atlantis was a copper wielding Native American tribe? You think the writers from old Europe and the Middle East were writing about a copper age Native American Tribe? Yet you tried to discredit Plato when i brought him up? I don't think you understand how much the Richat matches literally every description to a tee.

Why are jews so retarded?

European Solutreans were the First People to sail to North America not the fucking Injuns.
After the YD and greenland clovis comet wiped out North America the Clovis lived entirely from the Sea. The sailed up the rivers and founded a huge Copper mining dynasty casting giant oxhide ingots and shipping them on actual fucking ships to the Med. The oldest minoan, Phoenician and rhune writings are found on North America, and ancient Europoid skeletons are found all over North America.
The Richat has nothing. No metals, no remains, way to high in elevation and is complete bullshit.
North America is, was, and always will be Atlantis.
Copper weilding? Fuckface they mined millions of pounds, cast them into oxide ingots and shipped them across an ocean on ships., on a land that was actually historically flooded.
Match that.

Attached: oxhide ingot.jpg (400x271, 26K)

that never happened

There are ceramic sculpture from “Central Asia” in what is now the Chinese Autonomous region, that depict what appear to be “Europeans” on camels.
The clothing the canel riders are wearing is very similar to “traditional” clothing worn in Scandinavia, I think maybe Norway, up until maybe 100-150 years ago.
Mummies from the sane region also have been DNA tested and have “European” DNA haplogroups including R1B which is most common in areas of Western Europe.
The “Scythians” were also known to be from Central Asia, and the Franks, Scots, and Saxons all claimed decent from them.
Gautama Buddha was actually from the Shakya tribe, and the Shakyas were considered to be decended from Scythians.

Every bit of it happened and hard science like Geology backs it. Forensic skull studies and DNA back it, the tools art rhunes, writings, copper tools, and ship drawings back it.
Nothing backs up the Richat natural structure. other than some desert rings.

Attached: atlantis map.png (1085x686, 1.2M)

The term continent is highly problematic.
Since techtonic plates were unknown until recently, it might be understandable, but cultures and biology seem to divide along techtonic plate lines far better than by “continents”.

WUZ

Sorry, forgot pic.

Attached: 7CE04E66-9AB9-4607-9315-EDF72BBB7C6B.jpg (620x800, 40K)

there were and are white passing people in the middle east, kikes are a pretty good example (king david and esau both described as gingers with ruddy complexions, nazarites described as white skinned with blue eyes, egyptian mummies of jewish or other levantine origin with red and blond hair, only ancient jewish hair found is reddish, jews were always stereotyped as being gingers and ruddy even in the middle east).

that looks scythian

sakyas were not scythian or descended from scythians

The camelopse is from North America and crossed from Alaska into Siberia during the YD. Europeans rode camels on North America maybe 17000 years ago. The camel is the only North American mega fauna animal to survive the YD and soon spread across all of Asia. The Bactrian is much older.

More then 50% of the Golden Hord was white. Slav, Scythian and so on. So I guess Asia too.