This religious jesus shit. you can admit its hogwash right. you dont believe it because you have a logical mind...

this religious jesus shit. you can admit its hogwash right. you dont believe it because you have a logical mind. its just a myth. a story. I grew up in a rational scientific household. I refuse that you believe in this hogwash if you have a rational mind.

Attached: IMG_3867.jpg (630x353, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
iep.utm.edu/val-snd/
hology.org/
biblegematria.com/eulers-totient-function.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vyvqqkGP_kg&t=5s
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/evidence-for-a-flood-102813115/
scientificamerican.com/article/did-a-comet-hit-earth-12900-years-ago/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp79b00752a000300070001-8
youtube.com/watch?v=kgksU2F18lg
youtube.com/watch?v=So8F3QToniI
youtube.com/watch?v=s88hmJ_osjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2019
>Jewus Christ

Attached: 1547517651875.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

Use this info to redpill others. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Attached: jew US WW2.jpg (1653x1620, 401K)

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Attached: jews_jesus.png (880x703, 151K)

Attached: darkness-cs-lewis.png (413x304, 68K)

Psychologically speaking science and religion are understood by the same exact phenomena of the psyche.

You do not know that an atom is real but you choose to believe scientists who claim to of seen it.

You do not know if prophets had a real vision of God(s) but you choose to believe these prophets who claim to of seen it.

And don't say "oh well science has logic" because I could make up any logic I wanted and if enough continuous ideas were added it would be inseparable from most scientific fact of today.

If you have some intuition about the so called "spiritual" stuff you know it's bullshit too. NPCs don't have it.

shut your fucking mouth jew

>You do not know that an atom is real
Oh, someone trying to blur the lines instead of be honest and put forth evidence for their believed position. I'm so surprised.
>And don't say "oh well science has logic" because I could make up any logic I wanted
You're 100% unaware of basic logic.

Attached: 1547384137673.jpg (600x568, 36K)

Well you see I could say gravity exists because of tiny invisible unicorns consistently flying down, can you prove me wrong and by your logic if you tried to that would be just "blurring the lines".

I can defend my position but it is greatly more fun to point out the idiotic stance of the opponent so pls actually answer my points instead of just giving emotional annoyance.

OP, for your own good go to an Orthodox monastery for a month.

This and this

>Well you see I could say gravity exists because of tiny invisible unicorns consistently flying down, can you prove me wrong
Do you understand burden of proof? I dont need to prove you wrong when you havent given any evidence to suggest your assertion is correct. That's the issue with your thought process.
>and by your logic if you tried to that would be just "blurring the lines".
No, that would be proving someone wrong. That isnt the same as you planting this nonsensical seed of "oh well you cant see things therefore you shouldn't believe it" which you dont even use yourself for a God. The difference is, we understand what atoms are and how they work for the most part. What you're demanding is 100% of the facts for everything, otherwise God. That's how these conversations always go, that's why you're trying to blur the lines right away. It's a silly dishonest tactic to make your position look less retarded.

>green goblin as jesus

You’re just desperately trying to hold on to your early anchored beliefs just like a Christian

Spend a couple hours drinking with anyone and you find out no one is completely rational and everyone believes some stupid shit.
It is part of our charm.

Logic is not infallible and does not always lead to the correct answer.

Give me an example

Sure, Satan.

Remember that quote about the glass of science?
Something like "The first sip makes you an atheist but at the bottom of the cup god is staring at you"?
Well you're still at that first sip, kid.

Try having some real life experience and you may just find there's more to the universe than can be (currently) explained through science.

>Do you understand burden of proof? I dont need to prove you wrong when you havent given any evidence to suggest your assertion is correct. That's the issue with your thought process.

What evidence has a scientist given to suggest atoms exist?

>No, that would be proving someone wrong. That isnt the same as you planting this nonsensical seed of "oh well you cant see things therefore you shouldn't believe it"

This is literally your statement and my point was to show the idiocy and indifference between following a religion or science from a psychological stand point.

So tell me than I can say God exists but how can you say he doesn't? Because you can't see him or you don't have a scientist to say he exists with "science" huh it's just another name for a religion stripped of all it's meaning at least for atheists.

I can understand God but from a religion just as you can understand Atoms from a science, there is no difference, at least I can understand God from a scientific/rational perspective as well as a religious one, while you are limited to seeing everything you know through the small lenses of science.

>Try having some real life experience and you may just find there's more to the universe than can be (currently) explained through science.
So if its unexplained, how did you arrive at a god

redpilling people just leads to losing what few friends you had and makes making new friends next to impossible.

Attached: Willem Dafoe.png (595x330, 179K)

This, and at the very cusp of change he will be the most emotionally aggravated, spontaneous and rationalistic for he is searching everywhere for a possible reassertion of his false but comforting beliefs.

I had a religious upbringing but there is not even a single scientific proof that a god exists. But Jesus has a purpose to teach us good moral philosophy and he was definitely a good guy.

unexplained through science idiot, not that this statement is true.

Logic is a method, not wisdom or a philosophy. If you proceed from a false notion,your conclusion will be false no matter how logical.

At least you can appreciate it.

This pic isn't proof of anything since the expanding and shrinking model of the universe is still there.

Attached: Possibility to Action.jpg (700x6826, 600K)

Indeed but if you proceed from a false logic your answer will always be true.

If Christ isn't real, then why were you upset enough to create this thread? Surely you have better things to do than shitpost about people you believe to be fools, right?

My experiences are my own.
You've managed to completely dodge the crux of my post which was, of course;
>There is more to the universe than can be (currently) understood by the rational mind, there's more to the universe than science can explain

Remember, the universe is infinite - how are you ever supposed to "rationally" understand an infinite reality (or concept) with a finite brain?

>What evidence has a scientist given to suggest atoms exist?
See: chemistry
>This is literally your statement and my point was to show the idiocy and indifference between following a religion or science from a psychological stand point
First off no it isnt. As I said, it had nothing to do with you providing proof for anything. Following one thing with mountains of evidence =/= following a thing made of assertions. They're just not comparable. That's why you had to start off blurring the lines, which was my point.
>So tell me than I can say God exists but how can you say he doesn't?
I dont
>I can understand God but from a religion just as you can understand Atoms from a science
You 100% cant, they're not comparable at any standard. You have zero proof for a God claim, there's mountains of evidence for atoms. Again, you pretending they're comparable is retarded. You have to assert a God exists, you have zero evidence to suggest he exists.

Since apparently you didn't pay attention in philosophy 101:
Syllogisms that are valid, yet Net an incorrect answer. Here is a classic:
Socrates is wise.
Socrates is a human.
Humans are wise.

The syllogism is valid and logical. But the result is clearly horseshit.

So how is it explained, aside from having to assert he exists?

user refer to to better understand Op.

Another person who doesnt understand logic, after trying to invoke it. Go look up truth tables and understand sound/unsound statements before trying to discuss logic within this context.

I didnt dodge anything lol, there wasnt anything to answer here you dishonest dope. I'm still wondering how you arrived at a God by this? Or is this just a God of the gaps situation

Actually read Aristotle.
You'll shit bricks.

Me asking for an example of your claim doesn't imply I'm not aware, I'm simply asking for you to substantiate your statement.
>The syllogism is valid and logical. But the result is clearly horseshit
Do you not understand what sound/unsound and valid/invalid are? Go read, I'm not about to teach people basic things.
iep.utm.edu/val-snd/

I have. I didnt.

You're still avoiding it.
You prize your logic and rationality, and their fruits (science) above all else. You have decided that they are the only lens through which to view the world - this is evident in your OP.

But as I explained multiple times with my own logic that you yourself have found infallible - there is more to the universe than can be understood within the bounds of logic and rationality.
True reality is impossible for you to comprehend.

>See: chemistry

I could explain that away by tiny invisible unicorns of different races cumming on each other. Prove me wrong.

>First off no it isnt. As I said, it had nothing to do with you providing proof for anything. Following one thing with mountains of evidence =/= following a thing made of assertions. They're just not comparable. That's why you had to start off blurring the lines, which was my point.

Everything we know apart from "I think therefore I am" is an assertion you fool.

>I dont
ahh so your point was just simply the Christian religion or religion in general?

>You 100% cant, they're not comparable at any standard. You have zero proof for a God claim, there's mountains of evidence for atoms. Again, you pretending they're comparable is retarded. You have to assert a God exists, you have zero evidence to suggest he exists.

A few more studies this a few less studies this, quantity doesn't equal quality.

There have been hundred more so thousands that have claimed to have had a spiritual enlightenment from God, as well as many religions I would say that is enough in comparison to the few people to of seen atoms.

You see you still don't understand that my point is that us as in ourselves will never be apart of scientific discovery in the way of atoms but one may say well we are using logic but you see if the original premise was incorrect than everything else will be.

I am not saying that atoms are false that would be stupid but there is just as much evidence of the same kind for atoms to suggest god.

Do you even know what the word subjective means?

You live a completely logical life and were unimpressed by the father of logic?
How contrarian!
Thanks for the chuckle, junior.

He is saying it cannot be explained through science but it still exists. and is suggesting many things are like this.

And to your actual question, it is stupid I could provide numerous evidence to suggest. I could say he is explained through logic, I could say he is explained through philosophy I could say he is explained through religion.

You should be asking for the truth instead of an idiotic and subjective question.

Attached: IMG_1798.jpg (800x600, 104K)

Ah, Aquinas....I do hope people will stop posting him someday.
1. Just because one thing is inert, does not mean it can't do something without god. The starting point could have been cold air and hot water, for example. Therefore the actio-reactio chain could have started without a "Purely Actual"
2. Just because one thing is purely actual for cold water, does not mean that another thing can't be purely actual for fire. No need for only one god.
3. Omniscience, omnipotence, immutability, monotheism...these are all just tacked on to the argumentation and have no grounding in reality. Something doesn't have to be omniscient to be the starting point of thermodynamics.

The problem with all these god proves is that they always argue from a standpoint of christianity. They're reinforcing existing faith, but do not create new one.

Never thought of jesus that way, he was pretty logical

No. I'm not answering how youd like me to. You didnt ask a question, you made a statement that I replied to with a question, which you're dodging. You made a retarded statement, and I'm wondering why it matters to your point at all. You cant comprehend it if you arent using any standard of logic, reasoning, observation, etc. You're essentially admitting to having to use faith to get to your position. You explaining things with "your own logic" is you making up your own bullshit standards. Dont get mad when some feminist tells you all about the billions of genders, and cutting off their dicks to feel better is their own logic. I'll stick to what is actually true, instead of living in a fantasy land.

>You cant comprehend it if you arent using any standard of logic, reasoning, observation, etc.
This is true and yet there a things which are outside our bounds of logic and reasoning so then how do we act upon them?
>You're essentially admitting to having to use faith to get to your position
Now you're starting to get it! That's why it's called a "belief" or a "faith" - you can't act on that dimension through logic and rationality.

>You explaining things with "your own logic" is you making up your own bullshit standards
No my logic is infallible, try to argue with It, just fucking try, make my day:

How can you comprehend an infinite reality with a finite brain?

>I could explain that away by tiny invisible unicorns of different races cumming on each other
Then do it, explain how atoms arent real and how your assertion is. Again, I dont have to prove you wrong. You have to prove yourself right. Burden of proof, look it up.
>Everything we know apart from "I think therefore I am" is an assertion you fool
I'm sorry you think that, but if you have evidence to suggest we are brains in a vat then feel free to prove that.
>There have been hundred more so thousands that have claimed to have had a spiritual enlightenment from God
The most pointless statement in this thread. So what?
>as well as many religions I would say that is enough in comparison to the few people to of seen atoms
You can see atoms online. Try Google instead of putting your head in the sand. We understand atoms, take a high school chemistry class. Again, not comparable in the slightest.
>You see you still don't understand that my point
You thinking I dont is the problem. I moved past it to ask you a question you didnt answer, because your vague retarded post wasnt meaningful in the slightest. Your inability to recognize how useless your statements are to your argument is baffling.
>there is just as much evidence of the same kind for atoms to suggest god
Lol. Absolutely false in any context. You're so far off in the weeds it's pointless to talk to you.

>And to your actual question, it is stupid I could provide numerous evidence to suggest
Then stop wasting time and post it

>You live a completely logical life and were unimpressed by the father of logic?
On his stance on God? Absolutely.

Please explain how that's occurring

1 post by the OP
this is a slide thread

>there a things which are outside our bounds of logic and reasoning so then how do we act upon them?
Like?
>you can't act on that dimension through logic and rationality
I'm aware.
>No my logic is infallible, try to argue with It, just fucking try, make my day
According to what, if you're throwing it out to make God seem rational?
>How can you comprehend an infinite reality with a finite brain?
Having a finite brain doesnt mean you cant comprehend infinite reality. Why do you think this retarded statement is an actual point? What does it have to do with anything for your position?

>rational scientific household
>constant bombardment of homosexual propaganda that prevents reproduction
>no scientific progress in 60 years
>Extremist Religion Islam constantly spreading to 'rational' people.
>reckons we should dismantle a benign religion instead of one that is causing active harm to society.

Current models of gravity work extremely well, or it's an awfully big coincidence that spaceflight works.

Yeah the universe just sprang up out of nowhere. Whatever gets you through the night.

>Like?
How about the basic concept of Time - we use it everyday and yet I don't think anyone actually understands how it works. Do you understand time? I sure as fuck don't.

Did you know the universe has been around forever? Fucking forever man! How does that even work? And it will never go away either, it will be here forever - it's infinite both forwards and backwards.
Can you comprehend that? I sure as fuck can't, I can only comprehend things with boundaries because I myself am confined to boundaries.

>jews: this how it is
>randoms: okay your story but we'll change everything and say you're liars and that our story is true and your story is all a lie even though ours is based on yours, its not illogical at all

Christianity is a psyop to bluepill people into poltical subservience by deliberately misrepresenting the wisdom taught by our species greatest minds about the true nature of creation and the great work

jesus is allegorical, a metaphor for man
the catholic church is historically very aware of this, you can see it preserved in all their architecture and artwork, in spite of the fact that they lie to the publics face and say the complete opposite -- if the people can garner wisdom for themselves, why would they then rely on the church, afterall

Did you drop out of high school before basic physics was covered, or are you just ausposting?

Did you drop out of argument school because you certainly failed to present one!

´´You´re just not logical!´´´
All arguments against Christianity and there being a god can be easily disproven. Come on, try to disprove Christianity through Science and/or Philosophy.
Atheists don´t know what they are talking about.

Time isnt out of our bounds of logic and reasoning? How the fuck dont you understand time? I refuse to waste any more time on this incredibly ridiculous conversation, you need a basic education before trying to have a discussion on things.

You aren't even coherent enough to be wrong. You're loudly proclaiming your inability to understand concepts that underpin the things you're blathering about, so there is no point in engaging further. Kill yourself.

I explained what I don't understand - the infinity of time.
How can something last forever?
How can something have already existed forever?
The concept is completely incomprehensible to me and yet I know it can't be any other way.

>when you realize satan is the master of this world then you realize the earth is flat and in an encased dome with a glass firmament

Attached: 1549613574063.jpg (1920x1200, 257K)

Redpill: Religion is a bluepill proscribed to the masses to control them.

You only think I'm incoherent because I'm talking about concepts that can't be understood rationally - hence my whole point from the beginning.

NEW POL IS ALREADY UP GUYS TIME TO LEAVE Jow Forums IS GOING TO BE COLLECTING EMAILS SOON

Are the reports of Trayvon Martin being a saintly boi who dindu nuffin "just stories"?

The catholic church is paganism 2.0 dont fall for false idols or leaders say that you cant have a personal relationship with christ

Attached: 1546781630555.jpg (1024x1024, 800K)

Nobody is religious on Jow Forums. The Bible (in all three religions) and the Ten Commandments clearly say:
> Thou shall not kill

But Jow Forums recommanding killing pretty much 95% of the population (blacks, hispanics, jews, women, liberals, boomers etc...)

>hot water,

What heated it up?

Besides I said that it doesn't prove anything but is still just an interesting concept.

>Just because one thing is purely actual for cold water, does not mean that another thing can't be purely actual for fire. No need for only one god.

Of course but can we really say it is purely actual if only for limited possibilities.

>Omniscience, omnipotence, immutability, monotheism...these are all just tacked on to the argumentation and have no grounding in reality. Something doesn't have to be omniscient to be the starting point of thermodynamics.

I never said it did, but it's silly to think an omniscient god is impossible.

>The problem with all these god proves is that they always argue from a standpoint of christianity. They're reinforcing existing faith, but do not create new one.

Never claimed it showed anything and I was aware of all flaws.

But it seem there is one "God prove" you are not familiar with... The Theoretic cognitive model of the Universe by a Mr Langan.

hology.org/

fuck off commie shill.

They are in fear to deny it op, they dont realize it but thats what it is. They are brainwashed and trained, usually from an early age, through words that promise love, compassion and righteousness but fail to see their manipulation in the semantics. They are even told they are betraying something by even questioning it. Its a paradox of ideas written in a limited text to subjugate the weak minded. Simple denial of the fact that if a omnipotent being did exist, the religion which claims to connect them to it would be redundant. Ignorant of the fact that entire cultures of good people exist who live their whole lives without ever seeing a bible or hearing the name jesus or christ.

Attached: 1550316498291.png (571x618, 105K)

sure you can, OP. Jesus rose from the dead two thousand years ago. it is the greatest miracle of all. so miraculous in fact that thousands of average, relatively uneducated people spanned the known world to tell of it.

God still works among us bro.

i used to think that way. God of the gaps, that is until i realized that if all the "gaps" of knowledge were filled, we'd still miss something, and somehow know deep inside that existence is more than just the sum of its parts.

we are created beings longing for our creator, and revel in creating and forming all things around us. we are made in His image. we create with the stuff of creation, and ultimately it all stems from ideas formed in our minds. for God' creating is a "thought", and that thought was a single Word.

that Word is Jesus Christ.

>Then do it, explain how atoms arent real and how your assertion is. Again, I dont have to prove you wrong. You have to prove yourself right. Burden of proof, look it up.

Well you see you originated the argument and haven't once shown any want to fixing your burden of proof and yes I know what it means my family would use it quite often.

I am not actually trying to prove this but I will if it means I can show you that one can prove anything if they use a specific type of logic.

You see we have seen these tiny Unicorns through a heat detecting microscopes and saw them cum simultaneously, at this time a chemical reaction occurred. Now you prove atoms are real.

>I'm sorry you think that, but if you have evidence to suggest we are brains in a vat then feel free to prove that.

Well you see we are brains in a vat because life doesn't add up such as photons expressing solid as well as wave like characteristics. So it is likely to suggest we are in a simulation there is your proof.

But could you tell me how the original statement was wrong not the example.

>The most pointless statement in this thread. So what?

Did you even read the context?

You were talking of how there have been many scientific test showing that Atoms exist and I said this. Don't try to play dumb it wont work on me.

>You can see atoms online. Try Google instead of putting your head in the sand. We understand atoms, take a high school chemistry class. Again, not comparable in the slightest.

Keep in mind I am not saying atoms don't exist but simply using this idea to prove the un provable reality.

You can see Jesus flying online. Try Google instead of putting your head in the sand. We understand Jesus, take a high school translation of the Bible. Again, not comparable in the slightest.

It continues below respond to that...

>You thinking I dont is the problem. I moved past it to ask you a question you didnt answer, because your vague retarded post wasnt meaningful in the slightest. Your inability to recognize how useless your statements are to your argument is baffling.

Perhaps your such a brainlet that can't let go of his beliefs that you refuse to understand something and instead you should be figuring out why it is wrong instead of simply giving emotional responses of annoyance or mockery or asking questions of things already pointed out.

>Lol. Absolutely false in any context. You're so far off in the weeds it's pointless to talk to you.

Look retard my original point was that it depends upon what you believe entirely for one there is evidence for Religious story's and for another there is not. Do you expect to better understand science through religion? It is the same for understanding religion through science.

why does saying it out loud not summon the ancient alien ufo for me?

scientific evidence
Let us start with the First sentence Genesis 1:1
It is a mathematical formula, of symmetry and Primes.
biblegematria.com/eulers-totient-function.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vyvqqkGP_kg&t=5s

flood

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/evidence-for-a-flood-102813115/

scientificamerican.com/article/did-a-comet-hit-earth-12900-years-ago/

cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp79b00752a000300070001-8

Tower of babel
youtube.com/watch?v=kgksU2F18lg

Alright then, I have already mentioned Langan's theory and don't say "ohhh well it's just a theory" because everything that we cannot know without the senses is an unknowing assumption by technicality.

The scientific explanation is Langan, the rational is that it is stupid to think a reaction might of occurred in a timeless zone. The Religious it is self explanatory. And the Philosophy, well there are numerous.

well that's just because tiny unicorns get weighed down, they can only lift so much.

>Implying the Jews started a Psyop 2000 yrs ago with someone that hated Jewes and who Jews hate back.

pls don't Mr Leaf.

Attached: Dirty Harry.jpg (2880x1620, 906K)

KYS judenposters, Christ or bust.

>Though shalt not *UNNECESSARILY* kill

This, are you a Fan of Wagner? Cause he just happened to be the greatest artistic genius of all time and loved Christ and Buddha, he even believed Christianity and Buddhism were very similar. This is why Wagner loved Schopenhauer (who was inspired by Buddhism).

>t. pic

Now I am a fan.

there you go

Buddha burn in hell tho

Attached: stupid comment.jpg (738x284, 57K)

>Now I am a fan.

Hehe. Well essentially Wagner created great music but primarily his goal was to merge every aspect of art, painting, Opera, drama/acting, music, poetry ect. And he called them "Opera dramas" it is considered the peak of art by many.

Now get this, Wagner was also extremely anti-semetic and wrote many essays on Jewish involvement and degeneration of Germany (he was German). Hitler considered him the great artistic genius and may of even been red pilled on the JQ by Wagner's foot print (Wagner died in 83 while Hitler was born in 89). Even though Wagner was about ass anti Jewish as they come and his music is illegal in Israel many Jews still get caught performing his Operas because at least Jews can appreciate art.

He could even be blamed for the degeneration within music because of how it totally peaked everything we have known. Hell even his musical rivals that were against his unique style were in secret lovers and supporters but they feared the repercussion one such man was Brahms.

From Star wars to Lord of the Rings to Lady Gaga songs implement musical creations from Wagner. Even apart from his greatness he created a vast amount of things for example he is to thank for the Leitmotif as well as the design for every music hall/opera hall/ any hall for music because of his revolutionary designs for the time. King Ludwig was a great fan of his.

Hell even Nietzsche considered Wagner as a father figure to him when he was younger but then they had a big falling out, especially when Wagner became a Christian.

Essentially he is the greatest artist to ever of lived.

youtube.com/watch?v=So8F3QToniI

Remember it is supposed to be watched with all aspects of the Opera not just audio, Wagner designed it this way. Buy a ticket to one of his works but it has been degenerated in later years since people have conducted it differently. Wagner designed every part of his Operas unlike other musician who only wrote the music.

Attached: ....gif (200x200, 1.79M)

Oh and this.

youtube.com/watch?v=s88hmJ_osjY

Btw I posted the wrong image here I meant to post this post's pic which is of Wagner.

This is the pic

Attached: Wagner.jpg (660x371, 29K)

You realize the fact of whether or not Christ exists is a separate argument than the actual fact that people DO believe in Christ which creates social consequence, don't you? He is addressing Christ believers.

Thank you, Long live Christ

Attached: rose.png (290x450, 230K)

Indeed, indeed. May God watch over you.

free cat for you

Attached: slivki kat.jpg (533x419, 49K)