POLAND IS OUTRAGED AT INDIA for attacking Polish ally PAKISTAN

India bombs Pakistan, saying it targeted terrorist camps in cross-border air raid.
An Indian minister has confirmed the country's aircraft had made a bombing run on the Pakistani-controlled side of Kashmir.
Earlier reports from Pakistan said an Indian aircraft 'released a payload' while fleeing.
"Air Force carried out aerial strike early morning today at terror camps across the LoC (Line of Control) and Completely destroyed it,"
minister of state for agriculture Gajendra Singh Shekhawat tweeted on Tuesday.

rt.com/newsline/452414-indian-payload-kashmir-pakistan/
POLISH SWINES IN TEARS.

Attached: Pakistan Air Force was established by Poland.png (1280x953, 955K)

Seriously Moshe you do not deserve shekels they are paying you. Find article with actual polish outrage or post usual polish hate thread. Mixing random picture with random article does not work. 2/10

we dont even cover this Poo vs Rapists war in our news
go extinct each other, world will be better

Nuke Poland too please Dr.Poo

pooland vs poland when?

For Poland, it is PiS vs. Po.

I'm ok with this, we will kill all poos and secure our colonies and then obtain exterritorial train line all the way between our clays
Manifest Przeznaczenia: Edycja Polska

deeper
postcommies vs notcommies
ivans vs helmuts
patrioci vs gorszy sort

Fuck you Poland is based and may well be the last bastion of the white race by the end of the century. Secondly, why are you siding with the poos over the muzzies in this situation. You may not know this but Israel really doesnt like Pakistan.

YOU WANT TO GO DEEPER?
IT'S THE PLUNGER VS. THE ENTIRE SEWAGE SYSTEM OF THE UNITED KINGDOM

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

Lol forget nukes, even 1.2 billions shitting in your country at a time will flood it.

Kek

THIS IS 100% REAL HISTORICAL FACT.
Be Warned Polaks are the worst whores.. they will sell their friends or their mothers for a dollar.
Nothing is safe with those Polish subhumans.
Albanians have more dignity.

Attached: Katyn was VERY OK.jpg (1280x927, 255K)

>THE ENTIRE SEWAGE SYSTEM OF THE UNITED KINGDOM
So that one sewage system in Buckingham Palace?

Suck circumcised dick Shlomo.

KEK

Attached: Polish-gay butthurt.jpg (750x884, 158K)

It only exists under the Queen's "throne."

You are making too much noise . Time to get a strap on and slide you back to your bubble

This deserves a Poland ball cartoon

>Albanians have more dignity.
x

Poos done fucked up this time.

Attached: 217921.jpg (400x445, 32K)

Based Operation Mudstream

If India and Pakistan started a war nobody would care.
There would be no international sanctions.
No supposed allys helping.
No foreign volunteers.
No nothing.
They could fight an all out honest war.
China would be waiting the end tho.

It says nothing about Poland in the link you posted, flaggot

he's a shlomo manipulator

Attached: 1538279749282.jpg (782x1024, 146K)

You mean a mohel?

Fuck the memeflag, Poland is great. I just started reading andrzej sapkowski's series tonight, good stuff.

Polish is the best language in the world because it took the Latin alphabet and Slaved it so hard it could never recover
>ok, let's make w into a v
>what do we do when we need a w?
>well, let's add a mark to some other letter
>Oh hey, how about an l?
>perfect!
>Oh oh, and let's pretend "z" by itself is actually a word!
>hahahaha they'll never figure it out!

>getting your knowledge about Poland from Jow Forums

cringe

>ch
>sz
>cz
>rz
>dz
>dż
>dź
You forgot using two letters for one sound

You're retarded. It's the most logical alphabet in the world where every letter represent given word, unlike the mutt language that have changed so much during the centuries and has so much irregularities you don't even know how to write a new word you just heard.

I think that's about the entire Polish alphabet right there. It obviously requires about 5 or 6 consonants between each vowel. Vowels are like potato: too valueable to waste.

also w is the original archaic letter for v while v was u (u wasn't even used)

I always a5oid using v because it will always mean 5 to me.

what?
you underestimate our plumbing powers

He’s Russian already dozed him

>Russian
Russian Joo. There is like 1-2 millions of Russian Jews in Israel. Most of them speak Russian.

Well whatever pc he’s using is in petersburger

While Russia literally supported african niggers in genociding white Rhodesians.

I like to mix petersburger into my tubmac, but that's because I live in a highly wealthy country.

poland really are white niggers aren't they

Less so than you Mr. Wharrajangy
We can at least read to find out that this is fake and with no info about "outrage"

We will let our brother Russia take care of Poland as they did before. Polish are the biggest cucks I have ever seen.

requesting polandball assraping indiaball

can someone give me the quick rundown? Why India and Pakistan are fighting? If anything I thought it would be India against China

my fucking sides lmao

It's just monkeys throwing shit at each other. They ran out of loos.

Reports are coming in of massive barrages of words being exchanged between Pookistan and Indipoo after Indipoo fighters bomb trees and dirt.

Hold on, hold on, Pooland is now joining in this Word War Poo zzzzzzzzz

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-25-23-50-07-1.png (716x809, 458K)

Indian Navy SEAL Training

Attached: 1551159933880.jpg (701x1024, 231K)

The Polish have also been dubbed "white Negroes of Europe" by Haiti's first president for the aid Polish mercenaries gave in the slave rebellion there. This was, for the Haitians at least, a great compliment which solidified Pooland's status as honorary niggers.

Attached: 1535932501252.jpg (1000x800, 212K)

Shouldn't have murdered millions of Jews

>Not surprised seeing this from a mutt.
There's a documentary on indian paramilitary forces go see it.

Attached: indian-defence-exercises-2018(1).png (600x315, 409K)

If it wasn't for Poles doing the bidding of the UK by terrorizing ethnic Germans WWII would never have happened and neither would GloboHomo.

Thanks Polocks.

No thanks.

Attached: 1551162120972m-1.jpg (1024x467, 122K)

What is it called?

Attached: 1541843321194.jpg (3384x2398, 2.44M)

I'm proud of this title, it shows that we value freedom of every human and right of self-determination over imperialism.

Attached: 1535932611456.png (1131x1171, 274K)

Rich coming from a chink.

Nice meme faggot

I actually agree with your sentiment, but it's funny how defensive people get on Jow Forums when you call them nigger lovers just because they don't support enslaving or exterminating them all.

I support completely separating them from whites and keeping them in Africa, if you care

>t. nigger-lover

Attached: 1462235628821.jpg (633x758, 71K)

You need to pull an Anglo move and spread disease in your bombs and somehow get their water, food, supplies and blankets or medical equipment spread with disease. Make it spread to China, the middle east and africa.