A fresh red pill has just crystalized

>Feminism is a virus a bio terror attack

Feminism is female nature, unristricted.
Which is an unnatural state.

Allowing female rights is the virus.

In other words :
Feminism is a virus that has soley infected MEN !
MEN's brains are being infected, not female's !

Feminism is a mind-'virus' that infects MALE BRAINS !

ONLY.

THIS is a BASIC redpill. Digest it to gain another crucial level of enlightenment.

I beg you to think about this so you deeply understand it. For understanding this is crucial for finding the solution.

Attached: Delacroix,_Eugène_Ferdinand_Victor_-_Woman_with_a_Parrot_-_1827 -.jpg (1600x1067, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_S._Jaffe
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KCqtNShmxgYTA1REcxai1OME0/view
guttmacher.org/guttmacher-institute-faq
uscl.info/edoc/doc.php?doc_id=49&action=inline
ask.metafilter.com/187963/Is-this-Planned-Parenthood-memo-real
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try using actual words instead of retarded ideas a teenager could have thought up.

it made sense to me, but then I'm not a retarded berder.

That's because you're a retarded bong..

OFC your female brain is inept to comprehend.
Kys, dyke

Attached: The Women of Algiers in Their Apartment.jpg (950x727, 353K)

You're pretty stupid actually

Because I'm calling you mentally handicapped for posting a little word salad and calling it redpilled?

You can't comprehend that a guy would look at the OP and call you a moronic stooge? It's gibberish.

How is it a virus if it’s just politicized female nature?

It's not word salad, fucktard roastie

The simple point he is making is
>Feminism is a mind-'virus' that infects MALE BRAINS !
Seemed succinct enough to me, but then I'm a male with a male brain, and my mind is capable of processing abstract thoughts.

It is a claim with no supporting evidence. They just repeated it a few times and thats apparently enough for you. Christ..

The point is who ends up implementing feminism? Men. Just look at your so-called patriarchy. Men kowtowing like little bitches to women.
And it's happening repeatedly in the last few years. You're on the same trajectory as the West, the only thing that slowed the cancers growth is that you're homogenous and controlled immigration.

Watch what happens when you start getting women voting for more open borders. Enjoy the nigger and Paki and Indian cock.

You understand how redpills work, right? The evidence is secondary you fucking twat.
The important part is whether the idea itself logically holds together. And it does in this case, and there is countless evidence, I mean who the fuck else passed the laws to enfranchise women? Other women?
Does that sound logical to your cuntflap mind?
Kys

Man shall be head of the house just as God is head of the Universe.

Do you faggots have any actual evidence that feminism is caused by a virus and not something else, like toxoplasmosis or low oxytocin?

Attached: oxytocin redpills.jpg (1570x6466, 2.57M)

>The evidence is secondary you fucking twat.
Goddamn that's stupid.

Yes I have extensive scientific evidence that so.y drinking leads directly to being a feminist cuc.k.

Do you understand how science works, fuckwit? You don't start studying the evidence without a hypothesis you dunce. Kys.

Noone is claiming literal virus. It's a metaphor.

> Feminism is a mind-'virus' that infects MALE BRAINS !

And you don't believe your hypothesis until you HAVE evidence, brainlet.

Genuinely beyond pathetic.

Ah so you accept the hypothesis comes first then. Kys now please.

>The evidence is secondary you fucking twat.
This sentence removes all doubt that you're retarded.
>And it does in this case, and there is countless evidence, I mean who the fuck else passed the laws to enfranchise women? Other women?
The only thing that that's evidence of is the existence of feminism. It doesn't prove shit about the exact cause. There's just as much evidence that feminism is caused by an army of evil leprechauns.

Attached: npcbrainlet.png (324x362, 45K)

Correct.

You need to get rid of it and start understanding your own nature.

Onions isn't a virus

YOU NEED EVIDENCE TO ACCEPT THE HYPOTHESIS. Are you illiterate or something? Fuck!

>It is a claim with no supporting evidence.
yeah, its not that you just have to open your eyes to exxperience proof of concept.
Go back to your Antifa scum support group.
Your're obviously a leftist, since your brain doesnt work.
Explaining things to you is waste of energy.
>inb4 another wave of adhominon and still no arguments.
get lost.

This is your brain on dualism.

Oh so women voted for feminism, even though they weren't able to vote. Nice logic, roastie.

Attached: 1551003661015.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Do you really wonder why people call you stupid? When asked for evidence, your answer is "just open your eyes, maaaaan".

A 1969 memo from (((Frederick S. Jaffe))) of Planned Parenthood to The Population Council (A Rockefeller NGO) outlining ways to covertly reduce the birthrate in the USA in the future.
Among the main methods are promoting feminism, homosexuality and making marriage more difficult…

US population mostly meant whites in the 60s when this memo was written. I would say that the proposals of:
- Encourage increased homosexuality
- Encourage women to work
- Postpone or Avoid marriage

This have been and are particularly damaging to the white community.

So WHY would the gov engineer a fertility crisis?

1) imagine you are an elite banker who near owns the country
2) PROBLEM: you have lots of power but the plebs who are similar will still band together (Tribalism & Nationalism) against you if you push things too far
3) SOLUTION: reduce the amount of natives (Google Jaffe Memo) and replace with immigrants (Google Kalergi Plan)
4) RESULT: Much less unity so no one to stand up to you and you can rape the country even more than you were doing before

The Jews of our upperclass are scared stiff by a white homogenous nation. Especially if we formed a white workers union.
They know collectivism is the key to winning against them. That's why they push out their cucks like Sargon and Peterstein to preach radical individualism to their mainly white audience.

Proofs:
Info about Jaffe here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_S._Jaffe
Full Jaffe memo here:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KCqtNShmxgYTA1REcxai1OME0/view
guttmacher.org/guttmacher-institute-faq
uscl.info/edoc/doc.php?doc_id=49&action=inline
ask.metafilter.com/187963/Is-this-Planned-Parenthood-memo-real

Attached: Jaffe-Memo.jpg (1024x758, 219K)

sperg all you want.
Intelligent ppl will still get the message and concept and not be distracted not much less fall for your subhuman leftist spergery, shlomo.
they damage controll all u want...

*try damage controll all u want...

nice. saved.

shit nigga i'm just getting started

Attached: 93198F6F-EC87-4AD3-B009-2A1FEB8EAFF7.jpg (1348x1078, 270K)

Attached: 1485156193318.jpg (1560x2744, 891K)

Attached: 1494811874628.jpg (1158x1000, 238K)

OF COURSE we have evidence - we have the sacred word of ANONYMOUS5 himself. Isn't that good enough for you? If not - shoo, shoo, nasty shill!

Attached: THIS is your messiah..jpg (1330x620, 116K)

What's the matter OP, are you becoming a tranny?

ANONYMOUS5 is the first that came to my ming.
althou i highly appreciate his contributions, i think he is wrong on this one point - because feminism doesnt infect females, but MALE brains; The result being MALES letting females run wild and letting them destroy them along with the whole society.

Attached: 800px-Bride_of_abydos_1857_950px.jpg (800x1100, 203K)

Interesting thought, OP.
Might be up to something...
Bump

shameless selfbump