Do ride or die type women even exist?

Do ride or die type women even exist?

Attached: images (100).jpg (276x183, 7K)

I keep seeing this shit on tinder and I don't understand what it means. I've seen the entire F&F series but i still don't get it

A girl who wont leave you if you undergo financial stress to put it simply

>Three years older than boyfriend.
>Have a well-paying full time job and my own house.
>He's in uni for sound engineering and is an, uh, starving artist with dreams of being a musician.
>Technically lives at home, but effectively lives with me on week days.
>Pay for everything.
>Cook every meal.
>Clean everything every day.
>Encourage him to do his best and keep his head up through anxiety.

This bitch better get famous one day.

What is "ride or die"?

You don't really care about him that much you just think of him as a long term investment. I'm sure he's more attractive than you are/ think he has a high earning potential so your willing to foot the bill for now. But it's not out of any sense of duty or love.

Um, dude, that's women in a nutshell.
Males are utilities to women.
Women are holes to men.
That's the agreement.
It works too, I've swapped out bitches when they hit 28 for a while now. They usually have nothing to offer except their breeding capabilities anyway, so realistically and bitch 25 and over is a no go for a ltr imo

I know that autism impairs the ability to comprehend jokes, user, but come on.

Yes. Primarily lower class.
The most faithful woman I know is a lower class Hispanic woman that fell in love with a slightly older guy by like 3 years I think when they were in high school.

Then again I think Hispanic women are the most faithful in general.

To elaborate when they met he came from a well off middle class family. Lived in a nice house with a couple pets and both parents. His lifestyle was like a luxurious dream to her, like all lower class (including me).
He moved with his parents to another state and she came to live with him. With no financial experience he made a ton of stupid decisions and got backed into a lot of debt. They almost broke up going through an extremely stressful year together that I couldn’t even begin to explain to you all. It’s a crazy story.
Eventually they saved up and got their own place together. A small studio apartment with a dog. He’s 23/24 and she’s like, 20 I think. Still dirt broke but they’re deeply in love and engaged after dating 5 years. He’s my best friend and I’ve even lived with them on and off which is how I know this.

That being said it absolutely happens but I’ve never seen this same type of faithfulness in a middle or upper class female.

Bump

Ma barker
Bonnie barrow
Barbie from ken and Barbie killers

>aspiring artist
>long term investment
fucking loooool, you guys really need to get over yourselfs, the sooner the better for you

these people scare me

i think you gotta show her where you’re going and if you can keep focus most women will stay. if it takes a series of incidents to acquire said woman, you won’t be keeping her, you will be helping yourself. this is a mans world. getting caught up in theirs is technically grounds for like punishment on their part but doesn’t mean you lose. just never let her accept another mans provinces and you should be good. provinces like pieces to a map. parts to a juncture.

Can confirm the lower class part. My fiance stayed with me through being a neet hikki for a year. She cleaned up after me and cooked for me still. She had no problem treating me and finding cute ways to cheer me up and ultimately was the reason I got back on my feet. She never even berrated me for being a piece of shit but instead legitimately helped me through it. I'm still a depressed little faggot but she supports me no matter what. Now we're engaged and we bought a house together. She's my housewife now and I want to take care of her and repay her for everything that I have a good job.
When she was little she was dirt fucking poor though. Her parents were third world Asian immigrants. She'd tell me how they couldn't afford toothpaste a lot, used complimentary napkins as TP sometimes, and would go to the food bank regularly for a while. They got pretty wealthy around the time she was a teenager but she's still very humble. Also maybe the fact that we're eachother's first everything helped too.

>not getting a fucking joke

dude

This is exactly why I made the famous joke. I don't want to say that I don't think he'll make it, because of course I hope he achieves his dream, but.. Come on. I'm in the start up of my own art-related business and I know we can't expect anything.
(I also work full time in the tech development industry with a very high earning potential in the long term.)

The lower class connection may be on to something. I grew up quite poor and now my goal is to have my own business which earns enough to support my partner and eventually family.
I think for most people it's more of a "Well, I've been worse off than this. I know I don't need money to be happy."

those who have faced hardship i.e not in the west

Attached: bgprincess.jpg (1080x1635, 160K)

Im one of them, so yes

Youre awesome im like you, my gf is sort of like you, but now she wants to pursue her art (shes a writer) too so i feel like i need to put my stuff (music) on hold
We dont live together yet though
How did you get your own house so young? Are you american?

Yep, the story of the poor woman and the money man finding true love in each other is a lot more common than people think, but you never hear the same story from the middle class or high class woman. They see him as a means to resources and want something “more.” It’s so weird.