How should I go about becoming a psychopath?

How should I go about becoming a psychopath?

Attached: 113f02f984b7af84031399364093f84a.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dv8zJiggBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b-bump

You are born one, you cant become one.

you can’t become a psychopath , sociopath maybe but that’s mainly root w childhood trauma or a certain trauma that caused to to rewrite your emotions and thought process of some sort. the main difference is that psychopaths are born sociopaths are made
>can’t become psychopath
psychopaths brains are wired differently. studies have shown that when presented upon something that a normal brain would light up / react to (such as fear or excitement) the psychopaths brain never lit up , it remained grey.
>sociopath?
sociopaths are mainly a result of a shitty childhood . such as abusive and neglectful parents . never provided enough emotional support or just beat them to shit so they built a wall around their mental. i think it’s possible to become one when older but it will have to take something very traumatic to just rewire ur brain.

Well its too late now but Infantry in Afghanistan 2011 might of done it. :)

out of topic but i think psychopaths are those living the comfiest lives, also due to their capability of not caring for others' emotions they should be successful/wealthy without much effort

i really wished i was born one

Sociopaths, Autistic spectrum, and Benzodiazapans have the same effect.

I'd suggest becoming a psychopath is the wrong way to go about what you want to achieve, and impossible to boot - you can react to trauma in such a way that your PTSD manifests very, very similarly to psychopathy, and you can deaden yourself to seeing and experiencing some things, but you can never willingly make yourself a psychopath

It would be easier to answer this if we knew what you wanted this for, OP. If you want to react calmly in every situation without emotion or fear, there are ways you can go about that, some of which even go through clinical psychologists - if you went to a shrink and said "I seize up every time there's conflict in my life, I want to learn to remain calm" they'd be able to help.

If you're having trouble reigning in emotion and dealing with the consequences of those, again therapists can help with developing coping mechanisms for that, as can things like mediation or physical training in some cases.

There's really no benefit to being a psychopath that you can't gain from other, more healthy sources - being a psychopath isn't cool or desirable, it's crippling emotionally and functioning psychopaths have to go through years upon years of therapy to learn what is "right" and "wrong", and constantly check themselves in everyday life to make sure they don't break a law or do something horribly immoral simply through not having a moral compass to guide them.

No. Those are Sociopaths. Psychopats dont understand tbe difference between good and bad so they are more easly to stand out of the crowd as weirdos.

Sociopaths are the ones who blend in and use their skills or not caring and emotional manipulation to get what they want.

Psychopats dont think in the long term. If they are confronted they might act in suvh a way that puts a bullet in their head or puts them behind a bars for ever.

You dont want to be Psychopath. You want to be Sociopath, but you cant cause sociopaths are molded by their childhood experiences.

Allthought you can kinda numb your swnses with 1) Being exposed to death, tragedy consistently; 2) Seeing the wors of humanity working for that agency who donthe clean up after teror acts, suicides, etc.

You can go to army and try that out. But most people dont have strong enough mind so they develope PTSD or much more serious mental illness.

The most easiest way would be just to get yourself into that "not caring" mindset.

I swear I read about their definitions somewhere on the internet and it was the completely opposite of what you wrote.

Being a psychopath means i won't be sad when mom dies.

It's good.

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

This.

But anyone can become manipulative, callous etc. If they are in the right environment long enough

We live in a human world, if you can't gel with others you're not getting anywhere.
You also find yourself without any genuine life goals.
Greed and disgust user.

Actually its a common misunderstanding.
Psychopaths and sociopaths are the same
Under the DSMV they are "antisocial personality disorder"
The shrinks are still arguing about subtypes.

Then you remember it wrong.

Attached: psychopath-sociopath1.jpg (591x468, 66K)

>be me
>funeral of close family member
>everyone upset
>can't be upset, just don't have that feel in the feel box.
>everyone judges you

You'll notice Psychopaths have to rehearse reactions to things like that in advance, if something sudden and awful happens psychos generally flee, often phisicaly so not to give away their lack of empathy

Attached: 124919.jpg (600x1095, 100K)

Psychopath - someone that has absolutely 0 conscience. They don't feel any emotionally worse about butchering a human than they would about brushing their teeth
Sociopath - someone that has a conscience, but it is very weak and easy to overcome. They'd feel a little bit bad about butchering a human, but they'd be able to put that aside far, far more easily than most people, and with practice would barely even need to think about putting it aside.

>Actually its a common misunderstanding.
>Psychopaths and sociopaths are the same
>Under the DSMV they are "antisocial personality disorder"
>The shrinks are still arguing about subtypes.
This is true, but ASPD has different levels of severity, much like anything. All bipolar people are bipolar, but some require far, far more medication and more involved coping mechanisms to function. ASPD is much the same - you can have mild ASPD, and severe ASPD.

wait
they care that everyone judges them?

That's crap.
There is no psychological distinction.

The myth came from "Psychopaths" being diagnosed within the prison system, so violence was the key factor separating them from the general population.

Actually some people with Aspd are adjusted, learn impulse control, avoid criminals, avoid substance abuse.
This learning to live with the condition quickly sepperate in society from those who can't (and go from school to prison which reinforces their issues)

Well usually no.
But as psychos grow up they either learn to play by the rules (often rigidly), or they disregard others feelings and end up socially isolated.

So in times when a psycho recognises others are in distress they fear being discovered and either run away or take another socially acceptable reaction (anger, leadership, defence of others)

Poorly adjusted Psychopaths might react paradoxically eg. Laughing, clapping, acting tired or speaking jibberish.
I've seen it and it's truly strange when their feelings 404 and they just pick any random emotion

This is wrong. Probably done by 1st semester student who got a D in the end.

>There is no psychological distinction.

Yes there are.

Watch this vid. with leading psychologist Dr. Ramani Durvasulayoutube.com/watch?v=6dv8zJiggBs

She explains the difference between. Psychopath, Sociopath and Narcissist.

I have seen these both and even heard field experts talking about them differently.

Honestly i dont think they know themselves the difference so i agree with that there is no real difference.