When you see a US flag supporting india like a madman it’s likely a shitskin...

when you see a US flag supporting india like a madman it’s likely a shitskin. both of these country’s are non-human and i pray for their mutual destruction.

Attached: A05C8D8F-770C-4256-84F0-5A08524F23A1.jpg (1024x536, 85K)

My country is not at all like that

you have to go back, non-human.

>T.ahmed in USA

Sorry OP, but if I were forced to choose.
Pakis

both nonhumans. we know you’re a streetshitter stop pretending to be white.

I have never seen a country like India in my entire life. Chaotic, dirty, and pretty much disgusting as fuck.

>People pissing in the middle of the street
>Cow shit everywhere
>People spitting everywhere
>So crowded you can’t even walk straight
>Smells like rotten shit all the time

Believe me, I live in Mexico, here people can be pretty gross too, but your country is a different ticket.

I don't care for either of them, but Indians are not as bad.

they aren’t human.

is almost say indians are worse. have you had to work with the creatures yet? soon you will these beastly things are invading our country at breakneck speeds

Attached: 96DE2711-0092-4D00-9B2C-9B975365C390.jpg (1020x680, 317K)

Calm down mutt

I take it you have? What is your experience with them?

The northwest border of India to Pakistan, the kashmir mountain range, is where the zoroastrians traversed. The sikhs are almost all descendants from the aryan zoroastrians. The hindu religion and the "Indian" traditions is an adaptation from that of early Persia.

maybe thousands of years ago but they diluted back to nigger beasts.

so much fire

no way hillsboro is under 60%.
Intel-Oregon is fucking filled with poos.

Attached: intel_dying.jpg (1000x1333, 204K)

its pajeets hiding behind the us flag

Many of them have retained a lot of it, even genetically. This must be recognised, and it is a solid argument for supporting the Indian side. The sikhs are the ones who have always been at physical war against Pakistan anyway, not the Hindus.

>5%

And Shiva will shove your bitter whiteoid prayers back up your ass

Imagine living in the epicenter of degeneracy and then screeching that the country with the oldest and wisest traditions in the world is the problem

But do they poo in loo?

you mad, nonhuman? you will never be white. go back now or face the gas chamber within the decade.

Yes they do!

Face extinction as your cucked degenerate brethren kill themselves and their children~

Attached: shart in mart.jpg (600x800, 142K)

you will never be human. why even live?