Michael Cohen is expected to tell Congress that Trump broke the law while in office: NBC News

IT'S OVER, TRUMPKINS! WE HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/02/26/michael-cohen-expected-to-tell-congress-that-trump-broke-law-while-in-office.html

Attached: 105623337-1544628114659gettyimages-1072150526.530x298.jpg (530x298, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/176181706
youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rahhhh rabble rabble rabble!! My side your side let's goooo!! It's all about WINNING!!

>If you strike me down I shall become more powerful, Dumpy

He's going to save you from yourselves, retards

Attached: 459dc696-2ef3-43b3-a1dc-d18961e45f9a-qsptlwv.jpg (477x640, 42K)

A jewish lawyer, surely we can trust him.

So a criminal and known liar is going to tell everyone that he didn't do anything and they have the wrong man without a shred of evidence?

TRUMP IS DONE>>>BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!! HANG HIM FROM THE GALLOWS!!

Why do you guys keep hurting yourselves like this?

Cohen has to tell the truth. Cohen has to spill it all or it's decades not three years in prison. It's over. We finally got him!

>NBC News reported, citing a knowledgeable source.

When you cite yourself citing nobody....

This is gonna go own exactly like the Comey thing though.

Lefties are going to host parties, gatherings, glue themselves to the TV, then end up crying in a corner and having panic attacks after the thing is over.

Oh, cool, no one has posted it yet

BOMBSHELL
Beginning of the End
Walls closing in
etc.

Guy gets 7-10 for not paying taxes
Reduced to 3 for pleading guilty to a different crime he is actually innocent of.
His testimony should be completely worthless at this point.

Let's go

Attached: score.jpg (720x849, 124K)

"This man has no credibility, he's known to associate with Donald J. Trump!" -Trumps legal defense, probably

yawn

Attached: edit-the-facebook-cambridge-analytica-scandal-is-a-nothingburger.jpg (200x270, 33K)

OK, so the DOJ was dominated by Dems and did not attempt a coup against the nigger. That's the point you are trying to make, right?

>Uniparty protects it's own
>Aggressively hostile towards outside threats

Attached: 1551120655516.png (509x457, 122K)

In before the rash of “he’s still a piece of shit! Fuck this guy!” comments start rolling in.

The proper description is: he was a piece of shit...got caught red-handed, then looked around and said “I’ve been associating with pieces of shit all my life. I’m going to stain the legacy of my family for generations to come if I don’t come clean on this shit.”...and he is doing just that.

Look at Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, etc. They all had the same opportunity to own up to their bullshit ways...and thumbed their noses at justice.

Trump and his supporters have hurled every insult and denigration Cohen’s way - his family has to live in fear for their safety...but he’s still going to finally do the right thing.

I’m not calling the guy a national hero or some shit; but I am saying that; no matter how much of a shitheel he was for a good portion of his life, he’s being pretty fucking brave to not only come forward now with this (regardless of the fact that he was caught red-handed), he’s doing it because he now seems genuinely convinced it’s the right thing to do.

This post is hilarious. How delusional are you? Regardless, his credibility is tattered beyond belief by now.

Laugh of the day. Thanks for the post...

Y'all conveniently forgetting he's providing evidence too.

WERE GONNA IMPEACH THE ORANGE CHEETO FUCK FOR SURE THIS TIME

Trump's Jew loving is coming back to bite him in the ass.

Trunp did for 25 years, lul. Now we know he recorded all their meetings >

It's a shame he's being charged for perjury and therefore is not a credible witness.

If they had any evidence they would have used it by now.

doesn't change the fact he ain't going anywhere but into more years of public service as POTUS

Trump’s a jew too. This is all planned, you fool.

How high are the realistic chances that he will reveal something that will cost Trump his presidency?

>IT'S OVER, TRUMPKINS! WE HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!

the high ground is the presidency, retard. BUT MUH RUSSIA! ORANGE MAN BAD!

This

I wish I cared DESU.

Attached: 1550367284640.gif (577x439, 2.05M)

Zero

Not very. It's just leverage to get something from him he's on the fence about. Probably full scale invasion of Venezuela.

Attached: 1545341414970.png (394x329, 100K)

>Aggressively hostile towards outside threats
Like say for example a particular large Eurasian country

>desperately rationalizing why you worship at the feet of a trust fund babby faggot

SAD

Attached: 1536069998952.jpg (808x773, 95K)

>liar plans to lie

gasp

>faggot flag

you're mentally ill, you don't count

Wait till you find out Trumps playing 4D hyperchess. Cohen has the goods on Killary.

Attached: 4F927126-2802-4155-9B26-93F042458858.png (1334x750, 2.18M)

bros and ladies among us, just imagine how glorious the fucking pure salt and meltdowns are going to be when Meullers done in the next couple weeks and Trump is exonerated completely. it's going to fuel a fucking nuclear level meltdown on the left for delusional brainlets and shills like OP

remember 4d chess!, trust the plan!

>broke the law while in office

Except Trump refused to give this guy a job in his administration.

He's overflowing with shit.

Attached: 1451351895061.jpg (229x220, 4K)

>forgets how libshits were frothing at the mouth a year ago over the Cohen tapes
>turned out to be a total bust
This time for sure

Lol arent you tired of this by now? 2.5 years in and still nothing? Do you remember in 2017 how badly people were going psychotic over this shit? And yet still nothing

All he has to do is verify that this turd lied to Congress.

Attached: turdboy.jpg (640x421, 37K)

Another one of these flops and you dems get all worked up then it goes away in a week. Its sad that you have had one of these disproven every week for 2 years straight. You fling shit, because it all you have sad! Even clapper was on cnn cutting down mueller expectations. When will you come to reality that if anything really was going to happen to trump it would have, just like clinton.

Attached: 4D72871E-5F9F-43DF-A412-5BE4D3A0E837.jpg (720x960, 158K)

>All he has to do is verify

I think you mean "prove" retard. Nobody cares what he says anymore because he hasn't proved ANYTHING so far, this will be no different.

His incentive to lie is huge because he's trying to get his sentence reduced.

Attached: 1543585311816.jpg (366x329, 13K)

What did that New Congress women from the religion of peace say?

You have been convicted in the court of law of lying, misleading and cheating. I fail to understand why members of this committee or the American people would believe any testimony that you give today to be truthful.

Attached: 1546757733935.png (754x810, 439K)

So you admit that Trump only hires untrustworthy liars.
Good for you.

Attached: tylerd.gif (500x349, 906K)

hey ass for flag
Cohen is already been proven a liar under oath, nothing he says can be used in court.

Attached: mueller17.jpg (960x702, 106K)

>convicted criminal jew says something
>his word is somehow more valued than a sitting president's

Yeah, no.

None of this will make Junior and Jared less guilty lol get ready for more flipping than IHOP after tomorrow.

>We can't trust Cohen gentlemen, he worked for DONALD TRUMP!

Attached: malfunction.gif (383x242, 1.95M)

Post something interesting would you. I've been listening to the same bollocks for 2 years now.

Check out my quads sweetie pies! Trump 2020 landslide.

Oooooh almost kek hahaha

I am bored. This is boring. When does Hillary get indicted?

All the best people

DESTROY THE ECONOMY NOW

I bet he doesn't. Wasn't it expected that someone, anyone, was going to rat on President Trump and yet...not one person has...

You're a dumb faggot.

>threat
Lol

Yeah this seems like an obvious point. Cohen had nothing to do with Trump when he got elected

Depends on the evidence he has.

>hire lawyer
>ask lawyer to do this and this
>lawyer agrees to do it
>turns out it's illegal
>i'm at fault
What's the point of a lawyer then? What happened to advising your client? If he agrees to do it, it means he advised me that it's legal.
The only time this logic doesn't hold up is for taxes. If you hire a CPA and he fucks up, you're still at fault.

He was the finance chief for the RNC, fucking retards.

Attached: masterdebator.jpg (1024x683, 50K)

> It's not really about credibility
> It's about how law works
> Mueller and NYSD would not THROW HIM AWAY if he had anything of real value
> They raided his office, had everything, had him by the balls...

WHY IS HE NOT MUELLER'S STAR WITNESS??

WHY IS HE NOT NYSD STAR WITNESS?

> Fact is, if Cohen had anything of REAL CRIMINAL VALUE he would still be workign with fed officials

> If he was of any real value he would not be able to testify only in the Mueller case itself. This is even why McCabe refuses to comment on his IG case.. same thing

> Cohen testifying before congress PROVES he has no real value for Mueller and only value left is for DEMS and MSM THEATRE to DIRTY UP TRUMP WITH BS GARBAGE

While Hillary and Obama were Caught red handed by FBI sting Rod lead, that had FBI informants WHO MOVED MONEY BETWEEN HILLARY AND RUSSIANS but Obama closed it all down and gagged FBI witnesses.

So they need to destroy trump poliically in the public square since they could not do it with a Grand Jury and Special Counsel.

> Stop an think about the fact that if a GRAND JURY and SPECIAL COUNSEL did nto find evidence directly to Trump, than how is Cohen's testimony of any use other than a political hit-job?

Dems are out on a limb, digging through Mueller's trash

Attached: Tell_the_truth.jpg (1580x2260, 690K)

Attached: trumptardfreakout.jpg (474x543, 43K)

$The trump raped a 13 year old Epstein girl hmm I wonder why Acosta is head of dept of labor and sealed all the conspirators in the Epstein case. vimeo.com/176181706

>star witness
He was interviewed tho

You will be killed

seriously this

explain how that is a position in the executive branch

He can't change his statement in front of Congress, otherwise he lies to investigators again. Nothing can be revealed other than what's already known.

>or it's decades not three years in prison
Right. Because no one would lie under that type of coercion.

Attached: 1512501551382.jpg (600x438, 75K)

Impeaching Trump is gonna be the Dems’ Benghazi at this rate.

Probably because the CIA uses Epstein. They get anyone who's about to hold any power to rape a child so they can obliterate them at a whim.

Nothing will change, no one will face justice.

Are you really so fucking stupid you don't know how the RNC functions?
>oh wait...you probably are

Attached: sarah-huckabee-sanders.jpg (800x430, 38K)

You'd think after 2.5 years of this shit you faggots would realize there's nothing there.
>also sage all shill threads

AUGHYYY I cannot wait its Mueller time babe this is gonna be so freakin fun. Watching you magatards shit yourselves over and over again while don gets thrown in max security for the rest of his days.
You guys are all idiots. You dont just hack an election and get away with it why did you think for a SECOND that you and trump were going to get away with this??? This is exactly why and how the government was set up to prevent this sort of thing from happening. And now were here. Giid riddance don and good riddance you annoying as MIGA/MAGApedes holy shit.

>RNC is part of the Presidency
u wot

maga shills getting more nervous every day...

You retards have been talking about so-called impeachment since he took office. You collective shit for brains realize that Hillary wouldn't be president even if Trump was impeached, right? And that Mike Pence would probably continue Trump's work?

You'll still be saying this in year 8 of Trump's presidency.

Attached: 1518567948843.png (1366x768, 960K)

>he thinks reelecton funding isn't a [the] major priority for the White House

Attached: duncecap.jpg (254x396, 28K)

RNC and DNC handle elections, polling, and campaigns, they are not part of an administration in the executive branch. prove otherwise

Clinton must have dirt on this rat jew
will wash off like the usual shit
they throw at him

Attached: 1_1ninetymilesw7nb31rj6inno1_1280.jpg (896x608, 67K)

Ron Perlman? Is that you?

oh look, another democrat meme flag
another time its surely over this time
keep trying faggots
clearly nothing will come if this and democrats will look pathetic for wasting 3 years on this garbage
on the other hand, how many of the democrat presidential candidates have been associated or have committed crimes, i can think of a few

Relying on a liar to tell the truth?
Gosh, I'm sure Drumpf is really done for this time!!!

So...nothing ?

What happened to the Russian Collusion narrative?
Oh yeah - we found the Russian collusion....it's up your ass kicking football's.
Tee hee.

>Cohen has to tell the truth.
Isn't this exactly what you retards were telling yourselves a few weeks ago just to have Mueller himself slap your shit up?

What will be released first? The Mueller report or Avatar 2?

Attached: 1398045821692.jpg (395x374, 52K)

The RNC's primary function is to handle DONORS, fuck boi.
>Trump made sure his lawyer was driving for a reason

Attached: trump_jews.jpg (620x400, 51K)

It's over, like for reals this time. tv people said so, and they like, never lie to push a specific political narrative:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0

Attached: russiahackedyourmind.jpg (1004x484, 428K)

the president no longer is an affiliate of rnc you fucking shit eating discord trannie

How is that David Brock cock??
Dos it taste gooooood??

So far, as best as I can tell, the worst thing that Cohen can say is that Trump ordered Stormy Daniels to be paid to stay quiet during the election. This is a far cry from the promised "he's a Russian sleeper agent" bombshell the Dems have been promising.

Go back and suck on Hillary's saggy teats, twerp.

digits of truth kek confirms