Hidden TV cameras caught Kim Jong Un taking a cigarette break in the middle of China on his epic train journey to his...

>Hidden TV cameras caught Kim Jong Un taking a cigarette break in the middle of China on his epic train journey to his summit with Trump

Based Kim.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTuBxBB4zp8

Attached: 5c75215026289801d94e5a33-1920-960.jpg (1920x960, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/25/russian-state-tv-map-potential-us-nuclear-targets-hypersonic-missile
youtu.be/CjF6gTPlLIA
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Communism doesn't wo-

He was raised in fucking London, all of this is because the man wants a McDonalds in his country...

How does his cigarette prove communism works you prolapsed anus?

meanwhile, trump is smocking jewish cock

He lit that match like a boss holy shit it like instantly burst into flames dude must smoke constantly

Is that Sam Hyde on the left?

Yeah he's a cryptojew, everybody should hate Trump because of your brilliant authentic and original thoughts on the subject...

pretty sure this was a joke
Are you pretending to be retarded?

Won't see that on camera though

oy vey!

I don't "pretend" anything...

>not using face recognition to identify doubles

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

What kind of insight should i get from watching fat asian man smoking cigarette for a minute and ten seconds?

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

wrong

Attached: 1522675854520.jpg (292x173, 10K)

what's funny is someone will be tortured and killed for this video lmao

Attached: tumblr_lpxr8ldzj01qi66kho1_400.gif (400x169, 444K)

A cigarette is relaxing

Truly Making Israel Great Again

imagine how much stuff is comped if you're kim jong un

>Implying face recognition works on gooks.

I'm surprised he uses matches and lights his own cigarette. truly based.

Nothing wrong with an occasional cig

Call me when you catch him vaping.

Matches are patricians choice. I'm gonna start using them exclusively

Also look at his wife, you'll never see a western roastie do that. Kim is the keeper of the light, let him shine upon us

i hate gooks, communism and north korea and i hate this fat ugly retard, but i gotta say he looks pretty based in this video.

theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/25/russian-state-tv-map-potential-us-nuclear-targets-hypersonic-missile

URGENT!!! RUSSIA is showing their citizens on all nightly news USA missile targets for their new hypersonic nukes
>Pentagon
>camp david?
>camp richy?
>San fran?

youtu.be/CjF6gTPlLIA
while America is having a soft civil war, other countries like China and Russia are gearing up for major war..

SPREAD THIS INFO! our media and government have failed us

Mods have the power to clean Jow Forums up... but instead promote degeneracy and ATTEMPT to silence truth or board culture..
>mods are going to hell
A fair and balanced video on the theory that Trump is in a secret society mystery school..
>is trump a mason???
>is trump a member of Plus Ultra?

Find out here
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Bonus Based live stream with great live callers
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
Stay true to yourselves and fuck subversive Mods, Jannies and Jews

Stop TRYING to ban me you faggot leftist C U C K and CLEAN THIS BOARD UP! ,,,,

it's reasonable to think that the east asians are the only formidable opponents to the criminal western freemason borg, with the US being a prime example of a nation of cucks who were quick to pull their pants down for grandpa & his friends to get initiated in & do their bidding like a good little gimp bitch. now the entire US intelligence is so saturated with british MI6 assets & their criminal freemason lackeys that it's become a willful jack-off arm for satan's dick.

Attached: antimason.jpg (453x255, 41K)

He can't keep getting away with it!

Yes. Had to come up with a gig after World Peace. So he started to work toward world peace.

What kind of insight would I get from fucking your mother in the asshole, Ivan?

>Not realizing it’s a master plan by Based Kim to make him look more human before meeting trump.