The world is on the brink of another world war

The world is on the brink of another world war.
Finally. A REAL happening.

Attached: 1545358355044.jpg (396x385, 54K)

Don't worry; these fat pigs will save you!

Attached: IMG_3564.jpg (1002x1024, 131K)

We now have entire squads of cannon fodder now that xhey must constitutionally be included in the draft!

We all cant wait

>The world is on the brink of another world war.
@ least some happening

Attached: 1542991605086.jpg (500x281, 43K)

Oh man that ugly dude looks a bit like me. If I had gone down another direction in life. It was so easy to. Besides how ugly the Oppression Squad looks, they probably have beautiful chemistry with one another. So there's another side to these people we dismiss so easily.

Maybe if the draft comes up again, MEPS will actually let me enlist despite my terrible eyesight. It was either that or the suicide attempt, but I lost my easy path towards Nuclear Engineering as a career.

It's gonna be lit my dude

You better not be fucking lying to me man.

Sorry, but I want a proper hero funeral and if bunch of degenerates like that get the same funeral service I refuse to fight but if they are thrown into a same unknown ditch without any markings as a grave i'm fine and will do my duty.

You got glasses right? So what the fuck is the problem? Hurraah and to the front lines you lazy cunt!

>tfw too old to be in the first few batches of grinder meat
At least I get to finally witness a real happening before being sent off to die.

Attached: 1333874977470.jpg (640x712, 68K)

The only chemistry they share in common is the chemical reaction that turns excess sugar into fat. Excess adipose tissue creates excess estrogen so they all have that in common too. I plan on lifting extra heavy today so that I may further separate myself from disgusting fatbodies.

There needs to be some 2ndline or home guard civil service that straight males of the majority race in the nation can attend or some less dangerous position on the map that the General Staff can send us to, while the minorities, feminists and jews who are drafted get used as cannon fodder.

Minorities, feminists and jews would not work unless you point them like russians during ww2, with a gun to the back and told to march forward. Use them for suicidal attacks instead and use the real jaegers for the battle.

I'm not risking my life because of some shitskins doing shitskin shit in their shitholes.

>they probably have beautiful chemistry with one another
It's easy to fit in when you regurgitate the same shit everyone else does.

Fair point.

It will hurt you only.
Imagine all the immigrants.

That's the point. Or we put them in places and get the enemy artillery to waste ammo.

It took 2 world wars to consolidate banking into the horror show it is today.

There will never be WW3 as it is unnecessary. Only the stragglers are left and they can be quelled with fear rather than action.