Stealth and advanced strike capability

>stealth and advanced strike capability
>will be able to command combat drones
So much for those military restrictions on japan, ah wait it's self defense hehe.

Attached: mitsubishi_f3.jpg (600x348, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2vF_mdC-Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=aQhRS9_HHoc
youtube.com/watch?v=VtZxlr3PjZM
youtube.com/watch?v=C2-vYrMd4kY&pbjreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=MnnRWu1GJRU
youtube.com/watch?v=kjaztR4LNuk
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1549723902732.webm
asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Faulty-labor-data-casts-doubt-over-Bank-of-Japan-statistics
reuters.com/article/us-japan-economy-wages-error/japan-wage-data-credibility-in-doubt-over-erroneous-sampling-idUSKCN1P30M7
money.cnn.com/2017/11/23/news/companies/mitsubishi-materials-false-data-kobe-steel/index.html?iid=EL
money.cnn.com/2018/03/06/news/companies/kobe-steel-ceo-resigns-japan/index.html
money.cnn.com/2016/04/20/news/companies/mitsubishi-motors-fuel-tests/
driving.ca/mazda/auto-news/news/suzuki-mazda-yamaha-admit-using-fake-vehicle-emission-data
telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/07/09/nissan-admits-falsifying-emissions-data-cars-made-japan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we should just let Japan attack China again and just look the other way

Attached: zero.jpg (306x480, 65K)

>So much for those military restrictions on japan
They were never restricted from developing weapons you mongrel.

Attached: 1519322664366.jpg (501x585, 105K)

>Stealth
>absolutely massive glass panel over cockpit

wow that looks... awfully fucking similar to the F-22.

Attached: ATD-X_model_2.jpg (1920x1087, 261K)

>>absolutely massive glass panel over cockpit

Attached: F-16.jpg (2100x1397, 1.38M)

your filename says F-16 but that is clearly an F-22

Fuck off memenigger, let nations conduct their internal affairs as they please

That's cause of stealth user, you wouldn't understand

Will Japan sell this plane to USA?

It's ok, Israeli armed forces aren't taught aircraft identification... especially not JIDF.

retard. The f22 glass cockpit cover is relatively small exactly for the purpose of lowering the RCS. Go read some books about RCS dumb nigger

Radar contact signature?

radar cross section. bigger RCS = easier to pick up on radar

damn looks good
feels good to see the circle on the planes back again
NIPPON BANZAI

Attached: 1550542832994.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

>Looks like something out of Gundam series
>Commands combat drones.

Imagine these guys when they finally figure out exoskeletons.

Attached: 223006_md-Broadsides, Crisis Battlesuit, Drone, Gun, Gundam, Suit, Tau.jpg (800x569, 52K)

>kek

I thought they trashed the project and are now looking to purchase from another country

Attached: yf 23.jpg (780x412, 41K)

from what I've heard they're reaching out to international corporations to help "complete" the project. not totally sure what the distinction is there. also I've heard that the end result is supposed to be a "sixth generation" fighter but I'm not clear on what would qualify it for thats distinction either. mysterious stuff as far as I can tell.

>pic
YF-23 is so funky, but so pretty.

They're doing both and now buying 105 F-35s.

can't wait to see pic related again.

Attached: 1200px-Naval_ensign_of_the_Empire_of_Japan.svg.png (1200x800, 84K)

they have it for their naval flag I think
I wish it would be everywhere though

>you will live to see japan defend themselves with drone swarming macross planes and giant robots over mainland china

Attached: smughelicopterenthusiast.png (437x367, 282K)

>looking for the best flight characteristics leads you to similar designs

shocking turn of events my dude

j-just a coincidence

rule of cool > all other considerations.
But the plane was really good besides the looks, I hope it can see service one day.

the F-35 would be great for the totally not carriers they've built.

Prepare your chink anus for maximum penetration by planes.

youtube.com/watch?v=l2vF_mdC-Fo

Attached: Nanjing kissing.jpg (347x403, 128K)

>bruh it's just a helicopter carrier
>oh okay then

Attached: helipads.jpg (1024x633, 307K)

I'm just saying it's a striking similarity. j-20, su-57 and f-35 aren't all so similar

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Cry more, faggot.
China and Russia are fucked.

Starscream wtf ? i told you not to bomb the Chinese mainland again.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 2.02M)

Ya, man there's no fucking way they can't make a diffracting glass cockpit, like the 35 su27 etc....

> carrier has arrived

But in a small scale. This is really cool. Also, who gives a fuck? We all know Japan is THE based country in Asia and none of us really like China / nork anyways.
Also, I feel sad knowing I will never fly around with a swarm of drones unleashing cleansing fire on the chinese hordes :(

>japan censoring orifices.

Agreed. If anything we should be encouraging a Jap buildup as they’ll be the first in the firing line when China inevitably loses their shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=aQhRS9_HHoc better version with comfy footage

also my favourites
youtube.com/watch?v=VtZxlr3PjZM
youtube.com/watch?v=C2-vYrMd4kY&pbjreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=MnnRWu1GJRU

youtube.com/watch?v=kjaztR4LNuk
>this will happen in the near future

Attached: red_alert_3___empire_of_the_rising_sun_by_larrysfx-d8jpt5f.png (900x600, 69K)

YF

>whos it going to be used again?
other chinks?

oh nevermind goduspeedu nipponru

i see you chinaman

its a honda

>F-35, F-22 and Su-57 aren't similar
What the fuck are you smoking

Yeah, I'm thinking they're back.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1549723902732.webm

>Yeah, I'm thinking they're back.
I wish
too bad they got cucked by americans and the zog
they are not as bad off as we are bad still

>having tail fins

Attached: 1551122169811.jpg (740x400, 13K)

>40% of Japanese economic data fake

asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Faulty-labor-data-casts-doubt-over-Bank-of-Japan-statistics
>TOKYO -- The news that Japan's labor ministry published erroneous statistics has raised suspicions about the accuracy of economic analysis released by the Bank of Japan.
>The ministry on Wednesday revised its monthly labor survey for the period between 2012 and 2018. It overstated nominal year-on-year wage increases by as much as 0.7 percentage point
between January and November of last year, to take just one example.

reuters.com/article/us-japan-economy-wages-error/japan-wage-data-credibility-in-doubt-over-erroneous-sampling-idUSKCN1P30M7
>data sampling failed to cover two thirds of some 1,400 businesses in Tokyo for an unspecified period of time, they said.
>error extends back for 15 years

The Jew loves the (((Nip)))

Attached: eternal tojo.jpg (311x400, 48K)

money.cnn.com/2017/11/23/news/companies/mitsubishi-materials-false-data-kobe-steel/index.html?iid=EL
>Mitsubishi admits faking data
>Mitsubishi Materials said Thursday that it had falsified data on multiple products -- including components used in cars and airplanes
>At least two of the company's subsidiaries faked data to meet specifications set by clients, it said in a statement.
>Mitsubishi Cable Industries had been misrepresenting data on rubber sealants used in automobiles and aircraft, the company added. Data was falsified for around 270 million units sold between April 2015 and September 2017 to a total of 229 customers.
>Mitsubishi Shindoh, had been fudging details of some of its metal products for at least the past year, including brass and copper parts used in the automotive and electronics industries. At least 29 companies are believed to have bought the parts in question.

money.cnn.com/2018/03/06/news/companies/kobe-steel-ceo-resigns-japan/index.html
>The CEO of Kobe Steel said Tuesday that he's resigning
>admitting it falsified data about metal it supplied to makers of planes, cars and other products.
>employees had faked reports to make it look as though some of its copper, aluminum and steel products met the specifications requested by customers, when in fact they didn't
>Kobe's products were supplied to almost 700 companies, including top manufacturers like Boeing (BA) and Toyota (TM). Many of the affected customers have since said that their investigations have found products made using the falsely labeled metals to be safe.
>The steelmaker said Tuesday the practice of falsifying product data went back as far as the 1970s.

money.cnn.com/2016/04/20/news/companies/mitsubishi-motors-fuel-tests/
>Mitsubishi Motors shares plunge over rigged fuel economy tests
>Shares in the company tumbled 15% Wednesday after news emerged that it had illegally rigged fuel economy tests affecting hundreds of thousands of vehicles.

Okinawa referendum voted against more US bases but Tokyo will overrule that.
Okinawa will likely turn on Japan in a few decades and ally with China to become independent.

Attached: okinawa_bases.jpg (455x592, 81K)

driving.ca/mazda/auto-news/news/suzuki-mazda-yamaha-admit-using-fake-vehicle-emission-data
>Japanese automakers Suzuki, Mazda and Yamaha have admitted to using falsified emissions data
>Nearly half of Suzukis inspected were improperly approved even though they didn't pass regulations
>The three companies said they certified products that tested unsuccessfully

telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/07/09/nissan-admits-falsifying-emissions-data-cars-made-japan/
>Nissan has admitted that data on exhaust emissions and fuel economy was deliberately "altered",
>The company did not say how many cars were affected by the falsifications