Honestly, if Mexico, Central...

Honestly, if Mexico, Central, and South America were colonized by Pre-1700’s Tudor Elizabethan England and spoke English instead of spanish, everything would’ve been better. We wouldn’t even have this immigration crisis.

Attached: 4349E523-EE2A-4329-A824-8A154B6270D7.jpg (1100x1392, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuK4pE8PkXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you are retarded, british empire colonized with private enterprises, spaniards colonization was a king enterprise. Spaniards have better ethical standards to the indigenous people, they have the mandate to convert them to christianity, british only care about money, look india, africa, etc. you are a fag

besides the spanish king dont want the jews in their business, the opposite to the British

stop posting this expressionless dead-eyed whore

You’re probably right but those Spaniards couldn’t get enough of that Indian pussy.

So true. Who could possibly resist?

youtube.com/watch?v=FuK4pE8PkXk

And if I had wheels I'd be a wagon.

Spain was only interested in finding gold and teaching natives how to farm cash crops so they could sit on their asses. The spanish missions in the new world were designed for that purpose

Nice anglo meme. Too bad it's bullshit and Spain considered those territories another part of his kingdom and not a colony.

LMAO AT THE JEALOUSY SEETHING FROM THIS “guys I’m a european castizos trust me guys”

You sound like you wished you were Anglicized instead of north african-cized

>Spaniards have better ethical standards to the indigenous people
I actually laughed when I read this. Have you ever wondered why you entire country SPEAKS SPANISH and PRACTICES CATHOLICISM? You absolute fucking nigger how are you so stupid

The missions were designed to spread Spanish culture. That’s fine it’s better than the savages who lived here before but let’s not be delusional about it.

Why you fucking faggots don't answer to this
Cat got your tongue?? Fuck out of here shills

Attached: IMG-20190226-WA0008.jpg (1103x1080, 86K)

Well, converting them to Christianity it's better than exterminating them. Also the spreading of the spanish language was almost exclusively done by the independent republics after the empire. I agree with both btw.

The reason why latin america is filled with niggers and indians is because the spaniards wanted cheap labor to work the crops all year round and mine for rare metals. If a country didn't have enough natives, they shipped in slaves. The english did this too, but not in north america. Considering how North America has winter seasons, it wouldn't be an ideal place to start plantations to supplement their trading empire, especially since their competition could grow tobacco in the winter.
Due to the fact that North America wasn't a sound investment for people who over-see a business where the bulk of their laborers were unskilled and retarded, North America became a bastion for white men to escape from their oppressors and build up a thriving economy. Whether they were English, Spanish, or French had little to do with it and the idea of the English doing a better job of settling South America is flawed. I know this because whenever the English did colonize land that yielded fertile crops all year round with no winter season, they filled it up with niggers they shipped in from Africa. That is why Bermuda and Jamaica are filled with black people, just like the rest of latin america.
Thank you for coming out to my TED Talk, fuck niggers

Attached: jamaica me randy baby.jpg (886x625, 65K)

it wasn't a colony.

It was Spanish territory, a great empire, burger.
We civilized those savages and fuck some of their women. They didnt have wheels. We gave them everything

you anglos just hunted Indians and settle

>whenever the English did colonize land that yielded fertile crops all year round with no winter season, they filled it up with niggers they shipped in from Africa. That is why Bermuda and Jamaica are filled with black people, just like the rest of latin america.

that's the problem with you spread around niggers

we didn't need those beasts; We had the natives. North America wasn't so populated compared to South.

>btw, Portuguese faggots did shipped niggers into Brazil. Ruin everything

Yeah, Cuba and the Dominican Republic hardly has any niggers
>being this retarded

That's not how European colonialism worked. Henry VII only hired John Cabot in the first place in response Spanish and Portuguese competition.

You already answered it for us you dumb mouth breather. Why are you spending more than 2hrs/day on an ENGLISH meme board. Is it simply because English > Spanish? Si faggot. Go back to your shitty mexican spanish meme site faggot

Most of the former British colonies USA,Canada,Australia and New Zealand all turned into highly developed first world countries.All the former Spanish colonies turned into third world shitholes.

Kek you already get taught spanish in half your states. You children will be saying si señor alright ;)

no

anything (((anglo))) is shit nigger

preach it bro

because nobody gave a fuck about some kike autistic drunk anglo king or german fag priest jewing out until late 1500s.....but you love guys like that

wrong

Who cares? That's not what happened. We need REAL solutions, stupid LARPer.

Attached: 1550686559220.png (720x513, 408K)

Google "jews per country" and look st the 2nd country. The only reason the us is what it is, is because of the jews. Your typical amerimutt is retarded and poor, only the jews' got the money

Fucking retard. The English filled their Carribean colonies with slaves because they lacked manpower. Further they lacked manpower to do the work. Meaning even if they could get people to go to their island colonies they wouldn't be able to get people to do the work. Hence slaves. 90% of the niigers from africa didn't even go to English colonies. They went to Spanish and Portuguese ones.

Attached: shart in stream.jpg (640x1136, 83K)

Colombia is full of niggers too. They are 10% of their population.

>Spain was only interested in finding gold and teaching natives how to farm cash crops so they could sit on their asses
>Implying Anglos literally didn't do the same thing with plantations