ROTTEN TOMATOES ELIMINATES PRE-RELEASE COMMENTS DUE TO WRONGTHINK

In a so-called attempt to reduce "trolling", Rotten Tomatoes announced yesterday that they have eliminated the comment section for pre-release movies.

> We are disabling the comment function prior to a movie’s release date. Unfortunately, we have seen an uptick in non-constructive input, sometimes bordering on trolling, which we believe is a disservice to our general readership. We have decided that turning off this feature for now is the best course of action.

source: archive.is/

I guess the backlash they received after the anti-white male comments made by Brie Larson was too much for the "general audience" of RT snowflakes to handle, and they had to SHUT IT DOWN.

Attached: RTLogo.png (514x220, 23K)

>In a so-called attempt to reduce "trolling", Rotten Tomatoes announced yesterday that they have eliminated the comment section for pre-release movies.
No. It's because these people cannot handle the public's opinions on anything it seems.

Rotten Tomatoes is just an emergent power brokerage for hollywood hustlers to leverage influence in film profitability for accounting purposes.

captain marvel not being received well really is turning the kike gears to full throttle it seems

This garbage website can go fuck itself. Need a new score aggregate website, even if its inferior.

Anyone even watch (((movies))) anymore? Haven’t gone to the theaters in years. Just capeshit faggotry, and remakes with diversity hires replacing original white actors. Not a single movie has appealed to me for quite some time.

I love watching these authoritarian retards dive head first into the wood chipper.

you can't deny that certain movies and topics are being reviewbombed and trolled by posters with names such as Nuck Figgers, A. Wyatt Mann, etc.

it's a response to stop people from enforcing their own brand of wrongthink (>black lead bad, >strong woman bad, etc.)

How is it a "troll" if people are genuinely pissed off by the incendiary comments from the lead actress and don't want to see the film?

>you can't deny that certain movies and topics are being reviewbombed and trolled by posters with names such as Nuck Figgers, A. Wyatt Mann, etc.
Fuck you kike. they are not. If anything its just false flags for losers like you to shill about.

>How is it a "troll" if people are genuinely pissed off by the incendiary comments from the lead actress and don't want to see the film?
They blame everything on trolls

Attached: 1541821398166.jpg (1948x1113, 1.1M)

Attached: 1533869096642.jpg (2080x1806, 1.54M)

>Is this really shocking to you?

All of us saw this coming when RT started paying "Critics" to give shit movies good reviews.

Attached: screenshot.png (1590x869, 655K)

>t. Turbo kike

Good, hope that shitty shilling sold out faggot critic site get's shut down.

go see Alita

there are like half a dozen threads on Jow Forums every day calling for people to boycott, reviewbomb the CM movie

THOSE ARE FALSE FLAGS BY THE STUDIO YOU KIKE.

Remember when Shitflix removed user based ratings because of the Amy Schumer bullshit shows? Lmao it's the same thing because no one wanted to see Captain toe fungi, and /tv/ wasn't even the one who did it which is the most hilarious part

Attached: 1547370984600.jpg (250x250, 47K)

Just national discount meme movies.
Hollywood is absolute cancer.

We need a retro-movies movement to make cool watching really old movies.
There are some of Sherlock Holmes that are really good.

>muh false flag
if it was a falseflag then why would sites like RM try to combat it assuming the studios and big reviewers are in cahoots?

Attached: 1550276402174.png (1875x1989, 1.15M)

Normies are PISSED about this.

You are an Israeli behind a proxy. Go fuck yourself.

>In a so-called attempt to reduce "trolling",
If it was actual trolling the score would have been 100%
It's way more fun watching things burn AFTER they've been propped up.

>don't fight jew propaganda goy

Wrongthink? It was intentional misuse/bombing of the system. You aren't free to abuse systems designed for purposes

God, those movie reviews are going to get fucked in the ass after the movie comes out.

Attached: 1126.gif (389x259, 45K)

how easily do Jow Forumstards' schnook conspiracy theories fall apart when subject to a modicum of rationality

>Wrongthink? It was intentional misuse/bombing of the system. You aren't free to abuse systems designed for purposes
No it wasn't. You people are cancer on Earth.

ITS NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY TO REALIZE THAT THEY SHUT DOWN REVIEWS BECAUSE THE MOVIE IS GONNA BOMB.

NETFLIX REMOVED THE STAR RATING SYSTEM FOR AMY SCHUMER'S SHITTY SPECIAL.

>jew control of Hollywood is a theory
kike confirmed

Attached: 1536830831054.png (846x1082, 260K)

But naw this isn't a Orwellian nightmare or anything.

Attached: 1548007036425.png (812x1184, 343K)

Ah, are babies upset they can't see an adult movie without mummies permission?

Or you know, loudly declaring your intent to voter fraud means that it just gets removed

Attached: 1540298218475.png (812x1364, 601K)

Because the left, lacking empathy, cannot imagine someone being other than they are. Thus anyone expressing other opinions is doing so on purpose because they are, in the truest sense of the word, evil. Possessed by demons (but not the modern, cool and nice kind) for not believing in the ideas of the left.
This is also why they believe that other people(s) from various cultures are just Europeans born in the wrong country
That being said, perhaps empathy was the wrong word. Is there a single word that means "the ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes and attempt to mimic their thought process'? Empathy is more 'feelings' based and my vocabulary is failing me at the moment.

Attached: 1528491612410.png (872x480, 112K)

because the people weren't gonna give genuine reviews but rate the show/movie based on what the lead actor/ress said about Trump or w/e. like how chinks reviewbombed all games from a certain developer when he put a Winnie the Pooh joke in one of their games. A video game with a 19000 overwhelmingly positive reviews suddenly got 3000 overwhelmingly negative reviews.

one subreddit is all it takes to abuse the online ratings and sites like RM - if they want to retain their professional reputation - need to combat this preferably nipping it (you) in the bud.

Attached: 1546121989780.png (868x506, 107K)

>voter fraud
Lmao kill yourself kike

First Netflix and now RottenTomatoes?

I expect YouTube to kill their comment section next because pedo's post time stamps on kiddie videos.

What a faggot world we live in now.

Attached: 1232654920200.jpg (520x390, 65K)

Brie got toe jam football and monkey finger.

It's only about the (((money))), what the fuck did you expect?

Attached: 2uou4u.jpg (500x774, 100K)

>thus spoke reddit

It's funny how you kikes are so hungry for power you push so far that normies start waking up. Thank you. Normies will be participating in the Zionist genocide of 2019.

>if they want to retain their professional reputation
I honestly can't tell if you're writing satire or not

No youtube will blame it on that but it's a psy op

writing a bad review of Captain Marvel is literally an act of violence

The censorship will never end, it's their comfort blanket now.

What annoys me is that if, more than 10 years ago, the retards at /b/ hadn't created a culture of intentionally fucking with people for epic lulz, media today couldn't blame every dissenting opinion "trolling".

Fine I'll bite. A psy-op to do what?

They are stupid because their lust for control only will leave them with less power

BB BUT MUH RIGHTS! :\

REMOVE COMMENTS. JEWS LOVE COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT.

If kikes were really that smart, their history wouldn't be one long string of shoa's

They did it to hide the bad rating Captain Marvel received on "wanting to watch" Last I checked, it was at 27%

Attached: 1543420346983.png (1526x1254, 1.82M)

Attached: 1526238095382.jpg (2149x1812, 906K)

Attached: 1545689151907.png (1518x1342, 1.39M)

>any criticism must be trolling and does not represent anyone's true opinions

How did you infer that from my factual statement?

Look at his flag. He's a brain dead retard. Best to ignore.

I haven't seen death wish, but what the fuck the others were great. Is this just Jews in Hollywood battling each other or are these goy movies.

terrible movie gets a 91% from paid shills. lul.

I know mate, I am just a bit curious. He has the leftie / Marxist tone with the language you see in other places. I'm just poking the shit with a stick.

haha, no, it was a satirical whining from my side, if i was to reply in a manner you presumed it'd be with >
Muricunt is a double retard, low IQ tard.

>haven't seen death wish,
Bretty good, would watch again. Only part I rolled my eyes at was when he strolls into a gun store and gets a full auto rifle

I like this word "capeshit"

Attached: 1548957681613.jpg (600x779, 255K)

Attached: 1534922380659.jpg (525x700, 131K)

91% rating - 44% liked it

Attached: Shutitdown.jpg (408x632, 32K)

imdb seems pretty accurate to me, it fits my own ratings more than rotten tomatoes ever did, full of pretentious hollywood cock suckers

That's it. I'm gonna make a review everything site, no censorship you can review whatever you want however you want to rate it.

This

If they made sherlock holmes again, theyd make him a fag

>anons server gets shut down for being a bad goy

>"white male"

Attached: (((white))) shooters.jpg (2182x2217, 2.06M)

it's going the way of IMDB.
removing the forum/discussion was just as poz'd
i'd honestly just press S OP

The kikes truly cannot handle people sharing ideas and opinions. It will be their downfall.

Yep, you need hemroid cream.

Attached: 1531486106664.png (1052x1150, 646K)

It's much worse than people think. I thought I could escape this by watching hunter killer the other day and they sneak in a woman US president. It was a mediocre movie, needed more balls for a sub movie imo

This movie is gonna bomb HARD. It'll get a 95% RT score though.

>IT'S LITERALLY RAEP THO
yep, you need the gas

Bladerunner was good. Last move I saw.

There is no Adam Lanza and there never was. There were no dead children either. Sandy Hook never happened, it was all a massive show.

Attached: 1528383947510.png (1578x1798, 1.72M)

Says the neet on welfare.

Attached: 1529280083034.png (1242x1652, 1.15M)

Braps are great
Stick me in her diaper
Like Black Panther?

Saw Alita twice. Refreshingly old fashioned in its love story and earnestness, with some beautiful visuals. Basically a Japanese story with tech demo level CGI testing bed for the Avatar sequels. Worth seeing.

this.

And even if you do, who the fuck would pay for it just torrent it

>>>>>>>>============

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
its literally fucking Orwellian now

But the damn nonending
Yes theres gonna be a sequel, but it really could have done more, like start the skip of the motorball arc instead of that.

>Because the left, lacking empathy, cannot imagine someone being other than they are

Attached: buckley.jpg (850x400, 61K)

The best thing to do is to either not see the film, and continue to ignore the entire industry, or if you have to see it, rate it accordingly at whatever site you want. If you can prove you watched it and can put out a "review" that looks like at least some effort was put into it, there is little recourse they have aside from censorship.

Nothing in this world is worth seeing if it cannot be discussed objectively.