Jow Forums hates Jews

>Jow Forums hates Jews
>Jow Forums shills for Trump who is the most pro kike president to ever exist

Explain this to me

Attached: 4353797907.jpg (456x402, 30K)

Only zionist migatards do

Attached: 1549213836427.jpg (602x888, 165K)

Jow Forums is not 1 person

www.therightstuff.biz
www.dailystormer.name
www.radicalagenda.com

Attached: BE4B8807-F9F5-42B8-972A-5831600A3322.jpg (1334x750, 302K)

>vote between a zionist and a cianigger big jew business cocksucker goyim
Trump was the American candidate. He was voted for for salty libs, white interests, and nationalism. It's has been literally impossible to not vote for a Jew shill president since...Kennedy? Thats why we hate the filthy kikes

>"I called some of my friends from Silicon Valley, some of the best digital marketers in the world, and asked how you scale this stuff," Kushner says. "They gave me their subcontractors."

Trump is a retard who is literally doing a blowjob for the barely literate evangelical nutjobs from fucking alabama or whatever, because they actually made Israel to be a thing and they are the reason why Israel still exists

>evangelicals are the reason israel exists
>not the thousands of jew zionist tentacles through government lobbies, banking, international business, media, hollywood, and duel citizen governors.
Yeah, no, Polack

Only 70 IQ retards are still shilling for Chump. 38 billion guaranteed MINIMUM for yidsrael (yes you read that right. The upper limit is open) and no wall for us. Chump can go suck benji's dick.

This very much

Only the faggots from r_thecuck shill for the MIGAtard president

America exists solely for the purpose of protecting Jews, Jewish interests and Israel. The entire American mythos is about self-sacrifice and dying to rescue crying Jews. Hail Zog!

Rather vote for the guy who is willing to be a republican (Which is literally all he is doing) than the 77 year old with ideas that go against what this country was founded on.

>all the jews control the american society so that they can make their own country
yeah ok retard

Jow Forums is not one person you stupid fuck

Silence JIDF

Attached: 500x_1200-reverse-psychology.jpg (500x281, 26K)

well you are basically the Alabama of Europe so

>>Jow Forums shills for Trump who is the most pro kike president to ever exist
Its called accelerationism.

lol Trump is not pro-Jew. He's literally pro-anything that he thinks will make people like him. He doesn't have agendas nor does he understand anything he does. This is just a big game to him. He's an authoritarian who so badly wants to be a dictator.

Damn the poles really are stupid. I thought it was just a meme

>who is the most pro kike president to ever exist

Not really.

There's either pro-Israel ones, or pro-Diaspora ones.

The latter are far more damaging to a country.

Obama was a literal social liberal Jew that was for the latter.

If i came inside this girl would she get preggo?

Trump kikes are discord niggers