Brexit's back off the menu, boys!

Brexit's back off the menu, boys!

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-47373996

Attached: Screenshot_20190226-231926_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2960, 896K)

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/781768/Implications_for_Business_and_Trade_of_a_No_Deal_Exit_on_29_March_2019.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=AuUhvzzZsu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poos under the queens rule started world war poo to cover the death of brexit

>just keep stalling
>just keep stalling
what are you waiting for world war thre-

Please Assad, come and rescue us from our brutal dictatorship government where you can be sent to prison for posting something the government doesn't like on twitter

(hi GCHQ its just satire and I really feel so lucky to be a bong in the current year)

I assume your banter license is current?

britcucks cucked once again

No one here gives a fuck about Brexit anymore. It's boring, and old news.

Yes, I have a Class 3 Banter License: Political Satire, Edgyness and Sarcasm.

(I have a relative in Banter Licensing who knows their way round the paperwork)

Are you kidding meeee????
In a months time we will get confirmation of what we all know deep down. Pic related.

Attached: 1549274607385m.jpg (930x1024, 134K)

Violence is eventually going to be the only answer.

Attached: options-are-stay-or-stay.png (603x445, 52K)

Hilarious.

Do you reckon we’ll manage to string up a few of these dumb cunts before they flee the country?

Who will be GB's version of Trump?

Attached: youtuber-count-dankula-faces-prison-for-teaching-dog-to-be-a-nazi-no-for-real-1508842272-list-handhe (640x360, 45K)

just a delaying tactic. At the moment of all the possible outcomes, no deal is the most common of them.

The outcomes possible are...
Mays deal passes.
If it doesn't then no deal passes.
If that doesn't then a delay passes.
If a delay doesn't pass then it's no deal (the previous vote isn't one to rule out no deal, it's only to ask if they want an immediate no deal exit).
If the delay does pass then it goes to the EU and they've stated they'll only accept long delays because EU elections start soon with means all of the EU will disband in the middle of April. If they do not accept a short delay (which is what the vote is on, a short delay) then it's also no deal.

May is basically saying it's her deal or no deal. There is 3 outcomes that can result in a no deal from Mays plan, 1 from us leaving the EU and only one from a delay (which will eventually be a leave).

The upside to all of this is, it got people to withdraw amendments that if passed would have forced no deal to be removed as an option.

May is either being very smart right now, or hilariously inept because she's basically almost guaranteed no deal will happen.

Jesus fucking Christ what the fuck is up with dad?... start hanging some mother fuckers, do something. He used to run the fucking world.

Attached: 1549238053651.gif (400x246, 1.16M)

and when No Deal happens - what then? Consequences?

Our system is fucked and our politicians do not represent the people who voted them into office. Most are remainers who work closely with the EU and have been promised nice easy but very well paying jobs within the EU once they retire from British politics. So most of them are doing everything they can to stay in the EU. They're putting their career and the EU before their own country and it's people.
Meanwhile we have what is probably the worst government and worst PM this country has ever had (who also happen to mostly be remainers). They're utterly incompetent.

That being said, OPs image is fake news. Even the image literally confirms this.
There will be 3 votes, those are mays deal, no deal or delay. The second vote is not on removing no deal, it is asking whether the government should just give up trying to negotiate and tell EU we're leaving with no deal. It is not removing a no deal option in any way despite what the image says.

We leave with no deal? No one knows what'll happen but preparations are in place and it's likely nothing much will actually change. Rich people might make slightly less money for a few years but for everyone else it'll just be another day.

There is no more hope. These people are to out of touch to reason with. They are giving off the illusion of power, but they are the only ones seeing it. We tell them we see through their shit and they double down with the act. We are begging them to not make us spank them yet they still try to abuse us with the power they are only pretending to have that we are telling them we see though. This is truly hopeless.

How are the British people so swept up by these blatant actions? Why is this bitch doing this exactly? And how did she win any election?

I hope if they cancel it or some shit people riot out of nowhere - something MP's probably think won't happen - a silent majority - a little like the yellow vests.

She was never elected, she was picked by the (((Conservative party))) after David Cameron resigned because brexit didn't go his way

The UK basically has a two party system in everything but name. It was vote for her party or vote for another, much worse party that no one really wants in power (even many of their own members).

The elites have been trying to cancel or delay Brexit since the day the referendum was won. They're absolutely persistent and do not care about democracy.

But when democracy is a mob of angry people breaking their doors down, I suspect they'll care then. What people seem to be forgetting is just last year people were climbing the gates of 10 downing street to try and drag her out and lynch her.
If Brexit is cancelled, she and many more members of parliament will find themselves hanging from the street lamps.

Prime Ministers in the UK are never elected. The only requirement to be PM is to command the respect of parliament.
These days that basically translates into "my party got more seats and they're all going to vote for me to be PM". But no one is directly voting for our PM.

>Offering a vote for no deal to not be an option

Oh boy I wonder how that vote will go. Fucking traitorous rats.

That's not what the actual vote is on. The actual vote is on whether the UK should stop trying to get a deal and just leave with no deal. It doesn't rule out no deal, it's literally just asking "if you don't want my deal, do you just want no deal right now?", no where does it say "do you want to remove no deal as an option".

This is the BBC trying to spin words again, it's literal fake news.

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/781768/Implications_for_Business_and_Trade_of_a_No_Deal_Exit_on_29_March_2019.pdf

I don't think it's all that bad. 6-9% loss of economic growth in the next 15 years. 13 billion a year for customs

Democratically!
You fucking goyim!

Tried of these "lets not get raped by sandnigger" types ruining our fucking plan

She does not have the votes

A real democracy is one where at the back of every politicians mind is the thought they'll be hanged from the closest lamppost should they defy the people or trample on their rights.

youtube.com/watch?v=AuUhvzzZsu4

Attached: 1523312714968.png (700x525, 807K)

Fair play mate thanks for the explanation. They're still a bunch of fucking rats though.

It's between May's Deal or waiting until the end of march, that's it. You don't have to vote for No Deal.

Attached: Annotation 2019-02-27 005446.png (783x953, 456K)

Yeah, but do you give a fuck about democracy, values, liberty and integrity?
17 million people haven't been lied to, 70 million people have been.

COME BACK WITH THE RIGHT ANSWER THIS TIME YOU FUCKING PLEBEIANS

Attached: Dni_7XoW4AA9n81.jpg (864x552, 115K)

How many British here would prefer to come to America, if Brexit does not come to pass? Which states would you be interested in living within?

Just so tired of this shit Jow Forums
What are some redpilled political groups i could join in the uk?

I always wanted to live in California but I understand that it's not very conservative at the moment lol

Imagine the smell.

Imagine if in the 1973 referendum they'd have said, "if don't leave now, but we choose to leave in the future, we'll no longer be able to land our planes in other countries, our economy will collapse and we won't be able to import enough food and medicine". Who in their right mind would have chosen to stay?

By claiming those will be the effects of leaving, they're essentially confirming the loss of sovereignty argument much of the leave campaign was based on, but to a much greater extent. I don't read a list like that and think we need to stay; I read a list like that and think we should have left sooner. Indeed, how entangled will we be in 10 or 20 years time. If that's the impact of leaving now, we'd better do it before it's even more of a disaster when we inevitably disagree with the direction of the EU in the future.