Clean homes

How come I rarely see people take care of their homes in the US. Literally having a shitty unkempt house is a good sign of degeneracy

Attached: clean room.jpg (670x503, 43K)

Not politics. Slide thread

this is a political board

t. shit house

>mirror on the floor

absolutely fucking disgusting what the fuck user I have never seen anything so disgusting

god clean carpet is hot i just wanna wear socks on it and sit down to play my dreamcast

Satan be gone.

Attached: 1550535155456m.jpg (1024x789, 115K)

>wall to wall carpeting
>clean
You are a degenerate

No such thing as clean carpeting. It's also plastic and was off-gassing toxins into your body as a kid. Carpeting manufacturers will get the rope right after the kikes (implying they aren't one and the same). Your children will play chess on wooden floors as god intended.

Nice boomer TV

What is worse are animal lovers who let their pets live in their homes and shit up their houses.
Pet with animals are fucking disgusting.

Of all of the excesses of the modern consumerist era, wall-to-wall carpeting is the single worst. Surpassing even that gigantic television that OP has in his chinese-drywall townhouse or whatever the fuck it is. Historians will look back and wonder what were we thinking placing that toxic plastic filthmagnet in our our homes and even worse... rentals

One of the problems is not having enough money. When you are constantly low on money, you tend to hold onto things out of fear of necessity. I grew up poor and I have trouble getting rid of old stuff. My house isn't really messy, but I wouldn't say it's tidy either.

Dear god that’s a hideous house. Do people really live like that??! Modern housing is basically communist and era housing you have to (work a lifetime to) pay for. Jow Forums is a wake up call for how fucked we are. I (we all) live in a bubble. Really hard to see what the ‘average’ man/family is really like. It’s worse than I can imagine. Thanks user.

Attached: CA49F6E3-62D8-47C7-9F03-ED627111575C.jpg (1000x1498, 295K)

t. brainlets
People don't have time to take care of their homes anymore. Both parents work now, so there isn't anyone to stay home. As a result, housework goes undone and people just live in the filth, maybe only cleaning when it gets too bad or they hire a maid.

Suck it

Attached: 20190226_192921.jpg (4032x3024, 3.25M)

Because you're a faggot.

Some people have more important things to do than keep their home meticulously clean. My apartment is a mess, and won't be cleaned unless it really needs it or an unsanitary threat develops. Like cat vomit gets cleaned up immediately, but the dust on the AC must be a nice thick layer before it gets wiped away.

This is a problem for a lot of people. Consumer items went from being expensive to dirt cheap. Stuff that would be bought or sold second hand now goes into landfill.

t. nigger house.

i let my wife cuck me into getting a house with white tile. its impossible without sweeping and mopping every day. impossible.

chekd. this, i cant stand when my room or living space looks like shit

How's marriage been so far? I'm going through a breakup and am a little too inwardly focused right now, so I am curious to hear about someone else's life.

I'm the same. Clutter takes away energy. It's a very real phenomenon.

this is what my bedroom looks like lol

help me organize this shit

Attached: mess1.jpg (3000x2002, 1.73M)

A house is never clean with wall to wall carpeting, never ever.