Where are you actually supposed to go to meet girls?

Where are you actually supposed to go to meet girls?

You can't date them at work
If you talk to anyone randomly in public you get glared at or ignored
Everyone in bars, cafes, and classes are just there with their friends and don't want to talk to you

I just don't know how to do it. Where do people meet people once they graduate

Attached: blackscientist.jpg (1000x667, 423K)

Things like church, or family reunions

My only remaining family members are my mother and father, the rest of the family is estranged.

The churches in my city have all closed down except the chinese one.

>Everyone in bars, cafes, and classes are just there with their friends and don't want to talk to you
You bring your own friends and merge groups. You could also go to clubs where girls get all riled up on alcohol and endorphins from dancing. Online meetups are heavily male-dominated but the types of dudes who go to meetups usually don't have game, so if you have any game at all you can still get laid.

My friends are unfortunately all nerdy types who just play D&D and never go out.

I'm trying to make new ones but I really have no clue.

Hobbies. Start rockclimbing, go to pub quizes, play water polo or some shit.

It isn't hopeless to go to a bar alone, just not as easy.

You...you do know that you have to approach women at a bar, right? You know you can't just sit around waiting for others to talk to you, right?

I mean, yeah. But it is awkward and I don't know what to say so I just stammer.

>It isn't hopeless to go to a bar alone
Yes, it is.

I don't know what planet you retards live on.

>You know you can't just sit around waiting for others to talk to you, right?

Where the fuck did you got that impression?

I'm going to get "go back", but if you live in a city then go to Plebbit meet-ups. There are at least 5 weekly meets in my city plus random ones as well.

It's a sausage fest of course, but quite a few girls turn up and because most of the guys are plebbit-tier guys it's an easy place to pick up if you're even slightly Jow Forums

>It didn't work for me, therefore it doesn't work at all
It's definitely not hopeless.

I'm in the same Situation as OP.

Would really Like to know how to broaden my circle of Friends.

I live on planet Earth where it's not hopeless to go to a bar alone, just not as easy.

I haven't met anyone new since uni ;_;

Meet friends of your friends.
Or go to meetups for shit you're passionate about.
Take a class.
Not all cliche advice is bad.

don't forget to tell him to wash his penis

I recently met a girl at a record store, hope that counts. It all depends on your hobbies and interests.

How did it go

I work in the store, she came in, bought some CD's, I complimented her taste, we talked about music, gave me her number, and now I've got a date set up. Shit was easier than I thought. She's a qt as well.

I'm a woman but with a similar issue. Guys on tinder are all douches and I'm too nervous to meet up with the few decent ones. I don't drink so bars aren't appealing.

Can't you just go to meetup

Park, movie theater, coffee, diner/restaurant, mall

Doesnt have to be a bar

Everyone is in their own bubble

I'm dating a girl I met while alone in a bar. We were both outside the bar having a cigarette. If there's one good thing about smoking, it's the social aspect.

>You bring your own friends and merge groups
annnd what if I got none? Fuck you.

Agree

Girls aren't pokemon you have to go on tall grass for.
They are out and about in the world. If she crosses your path on the streets, it's game.

The real question is: where would YOU be comfortable to intercept one. Because God knows women hate nervous guys.

>If you talk to anyone randomly in public you get glared at or ignored
Not really. Your success rate is just lower than where you have a "reason" of sorts to talk to each other. And there it's obviously nowhere near 100% either, unless you got insanely good looks and all that.

You can go literally anywhere and meet women, you're just looking for excuses for why each of them is ineffective or inappropriate to reinforce your victim narrative.

How do I stop being nervous if I'm told flirting is harassment

Don't flirt.
Here's an insider's tip: girls are harassed every goddamn day. Not the dumb kind like "manspreading" on the bus (if it's even considered harassement), I actually mean shit like being jizzed on the shoulder. I mean it.
So if a girl catches even a sniff of you giving an off feeling, they are already on defense mode.

What do you do? Don't flirt. Flirting never worked outside of places meant for slutting out. You could say 17 digits of pi on those places and still get laid.
Instead, have a chat like you would a dude. Women aren't complicated, they like the same shit we do. The only difference when talking to a girl is that you have to hold the cursing a tad if you've got a potty mouth.
Aside from that, stablish you aren't a creep. That may take longer than you think. After that, ask her to do whatever. Don't ever say it's a date, say you liked knowing her and would like to chat more.

Advance as permited.

How do you know if it's permitted

>I'm told flirting is harassment

This is psychological warfare against beta males. Talking to a person in public is not harassment.

She gives you space.
As time goes, people naturally start trusting each other. After the trust issue is dealt with, you can start probing to see how comfortable she is with you.
Start topics you would start with a complete stranger. Like weird stuff on work. Then particular things she likes. Then sex related stories.
All of that doesn't hurt. It's just talk, talking is harmless. But beware of the image you might picture of yourself to her.
Put yourself on her shoes: "would talking about this now gross her out?" If the answer is an obvious yes, then don't say it unless she does. If you don't know how it would go, try it anyways, because, again, you are probing.
Just never jump from one topic to the next like you have an agenda with her. Be natural.
I lay it out like you have these precise steps, but 98% of it is you feeling the situation, 2% common sense.

And even then you are not guaranteed access to her pants. More times than not, the girl has to have some kind of interest in you in the first glance for it evolve into something more later. Even if you are Chad Thundercock.
That being said, expect moves from her side if she's interested in something deeper. Nothing too obvious tho.

Part are douchebags that just want to "make clear" how much better they are than everyone else, and because they are "quirky" and somewhat charismatic they get away with it.

Is there any site you can recommend that has listings of local activities, Like Concerts for Example? Im Not Using Facebook anymore.

What clubs can you recommend that heavily lies in interaction and bonding with People?

What the fuck are "meetups"?

Clean your foreskin, lobsterkin!

Yeah, you don't sound like you're ready OP. You're either going to get lucky and creative with your conversation or you need to level up so to speak until you gain confidence to speak to random people in places like that.

It's not easy, working somewhere is probably your best bet if you can't pay for a course in college/uni and even then your co workers probably won't let you in their own circles. In the few places I worked so far my co workers eventually warm up to me enough to talk to me and tell me a little about themselves but that's as far as it goes. Watch the movie I love you man, I don't think you can get more accurate than that in some cases.

Sometimes, in certain situations you can click with people if you have little experience to share about yourself but I haven't been that lucky.

Hold up user, it depends what you say. You can accuse someone of sexual harassment if they say things you find offensive and tell them to stop using that language. Likewise if you tell someone to leave you alone and you don't, you can still be accused of harassment. Don't try to be a wiseguy.

Yeah, that helps, it pulls her away from the group and you have something in common.

>go literally anywhere and meet women
Why would I leave my apartment then, they're already here!

Pulling her away from the group seems to be the key.

A lot of good advice here.

this dude actually goes to bars and doesn't say a word to any strangers

>You can't date them at work
Definitely. Don't do it. Or try at your own peril. Dating at work is a tricky thing, and at the majority of cases should be avoided.

>If you talk to anyone randomly in public you get glared at or ignored

Try this OP. Go jog in the early mornings. The older folks are usually the ones doing this. They are more approchable than the younger millenials. Start with just "Hi", then "Hi how are you?", then graduate to a small talk after a greeting.

Once you have gotten the hang of striking a conversation, you can graduate to indeed talking to anyone randomly in public.

It is a practiced skill, but you can get good at it.

>Everyone in bars, cafes, and classes are just there with their friends and don't want to talk to you

The same, but I would usually go with a dating app. Post your most attractive pics - because physical attraction is a preresquisite for a relationship. Then describe yourself and your personality. A girl who is impatible with you will message you or will be responsive to you messaging them.

Yes, you will not get girls instantly. Getting girls is hard work. Even very attractive males struggle at doing it. But you need to put the work in to make it happen.

I wish you luck OP.

And I made so typos with this post. Oh the embarrassment.

Flirting is only harrasment if you're ugly/old/creepy.

If you're neither of the above, by all means flirt and show sexual interest. Especially if you are in a high-energy environment like a bar or a club.

How old is old

This. Easiest place:woman toilets, you can meet lot of women there

Eww