America has spoken

Trump BTFO and will not win a re election

nbcnews.com/politics/congress/house-prepares-rebuke-trump-effort-repeal-emergency-declaration-n976131

Where do trump supporters land now? Come on lads I want to. Hear from more than 4 of you with a actual counter point

Attached: Screenshot_20190226-170746.png (1281x2048, 1.34M)

>implying the Senate will pass it

It's controlled by blue and not you, you're really reaching kid

Senate is Republican, you numbskull.
>It...it's finally ogre for Blumpf.

Stupid idiot that's why I wanted to hear from more than one of you trumpanzies, congress controls spending, and we control congress trump's national emergency does nothing but pave the way for us to declare a national emergency for global warming. You lose

Attached: 1551111358952.gif (292x323, 1.16M)

>RAT MAJORITY STARTS SQUEAKING
nobody gives a fuck traitors will be tried

That's nice. Too bad there is no conditions to establishing or recoke a National Emergency other than Presidential decree.

Good luck having the 9th overturn Constitutional Law. This is a fucking show, just like everything Democrats do

user. The senate is a republican majority. You don't control congress. You control the house. Barely. This is literally just meaningless political posturing.

Congress is made up of the house and the senate, just to be clear.

LOL I love it when the media pumps up the lefty retards and then deflates them over and over with this kind of thing.

Wave theory, causing already unstable SJWs to melt down by promising to end Drumpf tomorrow and never following through.

This kind of shit is actually marching us slowly to civil war and it alarms me.

I am ready to fight and die for what I, and we, believe in but man do I not want to. It will be dangerous for our families and children, our pets’ will suffer due to food shortages, nature will be run through the paces by troop movements, and bystanders will be wounded by IEDs and mortar fire.

I want to win but I don’t want to bring about suffering like that.

>wall: an unbuilt fence
>immigrants: getting citizenship and work visas
>jews: still running the trump admin
how can one president be so based? MAGA!!

Attached: 1536645992072.jpg (925x540, 304K)

Hey discord tranny, 40%.

hey /ptg/ jew

Why do you bother?

Say the bill finds the votes to pass the senate, Trump will just veto the fucking thing and then what? You think you can get enough votes to overturn his veto?

Attached: NATIONAL-EMERGENCY_52591441_2785128334838176_8813594352514236416_n.jpg (682x960, 97K)

No shit, Sherlock. You think I want to fight and possibly get my balls blown off at all?

Unfortunately, my principles dictate that we should have rights regardless if it costs me my prized balls.

Now this is the dangerous precedent that's being set here. My only question would be how would defense spending be allocated to deal with global warming? I mean declaring a national emergency is one thing, but within the constitution what is actually being implemented to combat climate change from the executive power?

Any way we see fit, in the name of defense spending, you lost before it was even started and hit every single "trap card" we played ahead. We never needed to adjust you played right into our hands and we played misdirection with Obama, oh how I wonder how it feels to be on your side now

Attached: obama-laugh.jpg (3528x2449, 1.44M)

You forgot to add "gets BTFO" he needs to lrn2BAman"

Attached: 59511d7da3630f1b008b56de-750-500.jpg (750x500, 58K)

Two things: Jack, and shit. That's what a state of emergency would constitutionally allow a president do to combat climate change. Anything more they tried would be struck down by the circuit judges Trump and the Senate are so helpfully appointing, and ultimately, if necessary, the Supreme Court. The danger of "precedent" is an empty threat, a bluff. We can call it with impunity.

Shill

You dont control nothin

Nice attitude, faggot

>Dems do something
>”orange man is defeated!!!”
>nothing happens

This literally occurs every week

Congressional approval rating is absolutely terrible.

fuck off you pasty white cuck. Niggers smell bad and are retards, and no matter how much chilling you do, that will never change, faggot

>voting to kill babies
>voting for open borders
They are literally doing what we used to joke exaggeratingly about. Yeah, I'm thinking 2020 is a lock.

It's about informing the onlookers

He doesn't need the emergency to build the wall. The money is already available. He just did this to keep the Dems occupied with something while he does real work like negotiate with north korea. Like turning on the TV for the kids and calling the babysitter before daddy goes to work

the point of declaring an emergency for global warming would be to EMBEZZLE defense money. "Where" the money goes is just what they have to write on the paper to get it.

Attached: 343987u34.gif (272x450, 3.5M)

>Implying Israel wants the USA to have a wall

The Senate already folded you fucking bootlicker. Kike trump is using the wall to DISTRACT from the kike parasites in congress and them voting away our rights.

People keep glossing over one major fact here. How many times has the GOP let Senate voted on something that Trump would consider to be against him? The House it playing a giant fuck you to the Senate. This goes one of two ways:
1. The Senate votes against it. Trump supporters vote McConnell and the rest of the trash out, replacing them with even worse piles of shit.
2. They vote for the emergency causing an even bigger blue wave than last election, as people see just how partisan Congress and the rest of the government has become.

Take your pick cucks.