Parkland HS White Truck

What are they removing here?

youtu.be/5bpZmj9cExw

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-26-18-36-37-2.png (719x543, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPvYxTa1ph4
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=I52SdUB7buI
discord
slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/11/philadelphia-police-scoop-and-run-ambulance.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jow Forums is for people with aspergers only fuck off boomer

notice that ones wearing surgical gloves

Boomers own this board now you little shit. Go be poor somewhere else.
Look like one of the operators is changing clothes.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPvYxTa1ph4

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html

Attached: 1547942671101.jpg (1420x1824, 619K)

Cruz left the school by 2:28. police moved in immediately after at around 2:30. Funnily enough david hogg says he first heard gunshots at 2:30

Attached: hogg wild.png (560x525, 206K)

A rifle hastily covered in a jacket and gloves used while handling it.
Nothing fishy here at all.

lynda cruz email is exoticgabriella2

Attached: dylann roof's best buddy.jpg (640x360, 33K)

The guy carrying the bag was the shooter. That's his armor. The armor the teacher mentioned seeing clearly while he was shooting at her down the hall.

It's a dog that the police shoot so it bleeds everywhere. Adds realism, so actors can witness the blood trails.

straight from the commission report
>Cruz made an immediate right turn into the east stairwell. At the base of the stairs, he
>loaded his semi-automatic rifle and put on a magazine-carrying vest (the vest did not have
>any anti-ballistic qualities). While Cruz was loading his firearm, student Chris McKenna
>happened upon Cruz in the east stairwell and saw Cruz with his gun.

but he's not even wearing the vest when he exits the stairwell

Attached: cruz.jpg (634x357, 33K)

I think your brain is leaking blood

Attached: clown town.gif (500x281, 1.78M)

>What are they removing here?
swat gear is heavy

>At 2:27:35, Cruz entered the west stairwell on the third floor. He placed his rifle vest and 180 live rounds on the ground and ran down the stairs.

>At 2:28:00, Deputy Peterson told BSO deputies to stay at least 500 feet away from Building 12.

Attached: 1406304869714.jpg (300x393, 30K)

>At 2:32:42, the first responding law enforcement officers entered Building 12 through the west doors. These were four officers with CSPD, and there were BSO deputies just outside the door.

ah jeez ya just missed em boys

>Jan. 12, 2017 – Lynda Cruz, Nikolas’ mother, sells the longtime family home at 6166 NW 80th Terrace in Parkland.

Event: 18
Date: November 5, 2016 at 1145 hours
Nikolas Cruz age: 18
Deputy: Eason #10558

INTERESTING. after this event the police never get any calls from Cruz's new address. Its always from some other place. Like
>Mary Hamel called BSO from out of state. She reported that Nikolas Cruz had weapons, wanted
to join the military to kill people. Cruz’s mother had died earlier in the month. This incident is
under investigation by BSO internal affairs.
why the fuck are people from out of state calling about Nik Cruz

Broward mossadnubbas representing

Echoes around Hamil?

if Mary Hamel is the person im thinking of, who they talk about in the commission report. this lady calls from Massachusetts. in her 60's. for some reason she stumbles onto Cruz's Instagram. FBI record her phone call, which you can listen to. she seemed to know a LOT about Cruz

here is the interesting part. She has a very distinct French Canadian accent. Her English isn't the greatest. then it dawned on me. It was fucking Roxanne Deschamps.

Attached: Rocxanne deschamps.jpg (474x315, 17K)

Well that changes the shills narrative a bunch don't it? Have a bump!

Attached: start again.jpg (450x329, 22K)

this

dummy used for the drill that day

Attached: ll2.jpg (2158x2094, 183K)

AP psycology was one of those mysteries I wanted to figure out. I found this article talking about Maddy Wilford.
>She was in her AP Psychology class an hour before the shooting started.
>Cell phone video captured by other students showed Wilford and blood splatters on the floor as a teacher asked if anybody was injured.
>Three bullets tore through Wilford’s abdomen and pierced her lungs. A fourth shredded her right arm.

implies that was her laying in the blood. But pic related tells a different story, but if you watch the video, there is no maddy wilford shot 4 times under a desk. they just added her in later.

Attached: AP psychology class.png (1074x1118, 543K)

the girl with the blood is supposed to be Carmen Schentrup

also check this out. its another angle of that video with better quality

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=I52SdUB7buI

Evidence

That looks like a body guys, look how two guys carried it and then the one guy heaves it in, looks like a young teen 130 150 pounds maybe

as you can see there is no maddy wilford shot 4 times laying under the desk. she would be priority #1

My guess is a bag full of armor and weapons. perhaps dummies used in the staging.

you dont even need dummies. just theater kids and fake blood captured for a few seconds on some wobbly, low res phone camera

Those were the assault weapons they used to gun down students. Nicholas Cruz was a patsy.

Attached: parklandquotes.png (750x576, 498K)

Looks like it could be a k9 unit.
Or is that too logical for pol?

why do you think there would be a dead dog?

>Nicholas Cruz was a patsy.
this.
everyone has mostly forgotten about the videos that surfaced from his phone of him talking like a retard prior to the op

discord
=========_
.gg/tFpyete
Brand new Jow Forums server.

>all you can hear is girls crying like bitches
wow women so strong and brave

yeah, really...

Attached: 1456163847507.gif (320x240, 1.27M)

It's either pure theater, or it's an actual massacre followed by theater. However it's always Israeli SWAT teams shooting the American children, Israeli camera crews shooting the movies, and Israeli controlled Media companies pushing the pre-packaged gun control rhetoric quickly before the kids' corpses get cold. Well, at least until another 'lone gunman in full metal garb' story emerges with a fresh set of victims to take advantage of.

Checked

Attached: Emma.jpg (638x936, 108K)

he is removing the full metal garb

That's not at all what is happening, the guy is putting a bag into a truck. It's evidence removal and they should all be charged with high felonies.

>FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - After the carnage that took 17 lives at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School one year ago, few in the halls and classrooms of the Parkland school walked away with the toxic mix of emotions that weigh on Ernie Rospierski.

>Grazed by two bullets, the burly former rugby player then pressed himself against the stairwell door, denying the gunman's attempts to open it as Rospierski watched the last students help a seriously injured friend down the final steps to safety. No more children were shot that day.

they keep pushing this narrative for this dude, but if you read carefully you'll see its a lie

Attached: 1545335336791.jpg (1304x1148, 584K)

What if the Hogg footage from inside and that snapchat/laptop footage was filmed at a different location?

Attached: 1528788789491.gif (406x531, 354K)

He was in a different building, they were separated by year and he was in a different year

KEK. KYS

Attached: 1524576451216.jpg (1706x2064, 1.36M)

that's neat. Both complexes had the same architecture firm.

Fuck this gay shit
>classic “why were they filming”
>cop carries injured victim out of class
They are specifically trained not to do this, because you can inadvertently cause death and land the department in hot water.

hogg was in the 1300 building cooking classroom. the key part about David Hogg - he filmed 2 times that day. one in the morning at 9:30 where he interviews the two girls. Then later in the SAME classroom, he films the other part where he's talking about Nikolas Cruz & the shooting.

the most important tid bit of information Hogg gives in this whole event is that he first heard the gunshots at 2:30. Cruz was finished by then & that is about the time the police moved in

Attached: crazy cat.png (655x540, 468K)

interesting

Attached: 1522114504866.jpg (1539x1191, 1.06M)

that's why (among other things) I think this footage is staged. the biggest issue is Maddy Wilford who was allegedly shot 4 times! is supposed to be under that teachers desk right there in the video.

its total nonsense.

for a long time I was wondering what the deal was the 9:30 confusion. Then I found the unedited version on youtube & I was like holy shit he filmed that during the first drill they had

False. Training now is to get people out and to the hospital as fast as possible. You aren't going to cause further injury. In Vegas you had cops loading people into patrol cars and taking them to the hospital.

It's the actual shooter, the one seen in full-combat gear inside a big ass duffel. You can tell by the way it's being carried that it's a body.

Attached: 1546888265799.jpg (641x530, 25K)

>2:21:41 p.m.
>Cruz lowers his weapon for a second time as Baez runs from the alcove of the woman’s restroom into classroom 1210.
>Cruz goes down on one knee in the hall outside of the alcove of classroom 1216 and removes two items from his bag – a knit ski-mask and a camouflage shirt. He places the items on the ground, but does not put them on nor does he take them with him as he moves down the hall.
I wonder what the deal with this was

>cops loading people into patrol cars and taking them to the hospital.
so they say

Attached: CIA.png (644x434, 80K)

There's body cam and post incident interviews with a chick who was shot in the head in Vegas. You can be as tin foil hat as you want but if anything is staged in mass shootings, its not the entire response. It's way easier to set someone up for a shooting or pay/blackmail someone to commit an act like that than it would be to stage an entire shooting and keep it quiet. You know how many people would need to be involved? Hospitals, fake witnesses, police, fire, ems, medical examiners, school admin, etc.

What? Kms for saying daisy Hogg wasn’t even in the same building as the shooter?

I didn’t know that, can you point me to this being the case? It happening at two glownigger parties isn’t exactly proof.

cops planting evidence

Just to play DA: paradise’s police department isn’t exactly a trustworthy organization and I’m doubtful broward county is much better.

>Hospitals, fake witnesses, police, fire, ems, medical examiners, school admin, etc.
HSEEP has you covered

They had two sets of uniforms/gear. Swap out the bloody for clean and walk out

Attached: download.jpg (306x165, 6K)

I just noticed all these recent articles saying
>Carmen Schentrup is killed in room 1215.

As far as I know she was in AP psychology class which was 1213
>“What stays with me is hearing one of my classmates cry for help,” said Stephany De Oliveira, a senior in Room 1213, on the first floor across the hall from Menescal’s class. Four students were shot in Room 1213 and one died.

but these recent timeline articles dont mention a room 1213 at all

Attached: 1483773507017.png (256x308, 105K)

I've been a firefighter/EMT for 5 years. I've participated in training for these events, and responded to them. Ever hear of Rescue Task Force training? Fire/EMS in ballistic gear grab you and go. If the suspect is down, or known to be clear PD will grab people as well. Getting them to a surgeon quick is more important than any further injury you can possibly cause.

>HSEEP
Sure it can get you the people to play the parts. But how many people otherwise *would* respond to or be a part of it in some way? Dont you think they will have some questions.
>Nurses who *should've* seen the influx of GSW patients are curious as to why they didn't see any
>their families who will ask them about how hectic it was to work during that will find it weird as well
>Police who *should've* been called to the shooting or been at it, will find it odd they werent called to or know of anyone who was
>Fire/EMS will find it weird they dont know of anyone who was there, or werent called themselves
Stories from shit like this spread like wildfire. Every cop/nurse/firefighter/etc at home has family who are going to ask about it and get curious when they find out they didnt know anything about it. Something like this would never be kept quiet unless the feds just sent in someone to do the shooting and got away with it. The amount of people who would notice that 20+ people DIDN'T actually get shot when they never got the 9-1-1 calls, never heard a story from a coworker who was there, never seen a patient that they would have, etc. will be a lot.

Attached: Boston-Marathon-Explo_Horo-1.jpg (1024x527, 235K)

The real shooter. Eye witnesses claimed the shooter was in full clad military body armour including a full metal helmet. Cruz had none of this. He was just a patsy.

I mean, thanks, but if I was just going to take your word for it I wouldn’t have asked again.

I’m not saying you are lying, I’d just like to see it off-site elsewhere.

you'll probably will never hear from that local nurse or fireman who think something weird is going on.

this is from 2017
>State trooper under investigation for Facebook post about Sandy Hook shooting
>He wrote “Sandy Hook...for you news...for me baggage I was there. I watched as those children were taken from the school stacked like cord wood. I watched Dr. Carver walk through the scene like a butcher through a slaughter house."
>Eyewitness New confirmed with several retired state troopers about the state police policy regarding commenting on social media. They said troopers can express themselves as private citizens, but no discussion about any cases or anything that would disparage or damage the reputation of the Connecticut State Police.

these people do not fuck around

I just told you, look it up. Rescue Task Force/TCCC etc. It all involves getting people out as fast as possible. Most places are teaching that as their training model. And at an MCI, if PD is there first, they can and probably will take patients. Not because of any written policy, or law, but because that's the thing that's going to save them. PD taking them isn't just some policy they have to have. It's a personal decision of the officer in that moment. Many times a policy preventing it (for liability) wont stop it either, because when you are staring down someone bleeding to death, and the ambulance is 10 minutes away but the hospital is 4, you will make that choice.

>>Eyewitness New confirmed with several retired state troopers about the state police policy regarding commenting on social media. They said troopers can express themselves as private citizens, but no discussion about any cases or anything that would disparage or damage the reputation of the Connecticut State Police.

That's pretty standard. You can't talk publicly about calls like that. That is unprofessional and possibly illegal depending on what you say. Private conversations between friends and family is not uncommon though.

slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/11/philadelphia-police-scoop-and-run-ambulance.html

yea I dont disagree with you there

Thanks, but this actually largely proves my point:
>Philadelphia is the only one where police routinely rush gunshot and stab wound victims to the nearest trauma center instead of waiting for an ambulance.

>>Philadelphia is the only one where police routinely rush gunshot and stab wound victims to the nearest trauma center instead of waiting for an ambulance.
The only one in the big cities to have it as a policy. As practice its done a lot more. It's becoming a larger push because places like this prove it works.

Have a bump

No vest, Not Guilty. Just cus you got a gun in a school don't mean you shot no body. probably those pesky Israelis.

discord
====_
.gg/tFpyete
Brand new Jow Forums server.