Brit/pol/ Ride the Underground edition

>Theresa May offers MPs Brexit delay vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47373996

>British prejudice against immigrants is among lowest in Europe, study shows
telegraph.co.uk/science/2019/02/26/british-prejudice-against-immigrants-among-lowest-europe-study/

>More than half of British students claim to have suffered sexual misconduct but only a fraction report it, survey reveals
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6745271/More-half-British-students-claim-suffered-sexual-misconduct-fraction-report-it.html

>In Israel and UK, the political center is making a comeback
edition.cnn.com/2019/02/23/opinions/britain-brexit-israel-elections-political-center-ghitis/index.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 5.23.33 PM.png (984x854, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
youtube.com/watch?v=PobrSpMwKk4
youtube.com/watch?v=gXNzMVLqIHg
youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1

>ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

Attached: LEARN THE TRUTH.png (220x220, 93K)

fresh bread

Attached: 1545603957896.jpg (369x387, 35K)

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE SHILLS.

THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION AND ITS CONSEQUENCES HAVE BEEN A DISASTER FOR THE HUMAN RACE.

AND SOON YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DENY IT.

i want the total war

I want to try this fancy 5G Internet though

Yes, but is it art? Discuss.

NO. YOU DON'T. 5G WILL BE AN ABSOLUTE DISASTER. WE MUST DESTROY IT.

NO.

I remember this post

Attached: 1466779445553.jpg (400x384, 33K)

>give us your submission and we will give you the comfort that you need
why did you all agree to this?

Why did you leave your post?

you're comfortable enough to not do anything about it

i'm not eddie

can't wait to embrace this sweet death and decay

I drive people away naturally.

why can't you just go out and have sex like any normal teenager is doing?

if i was a homosexual i would defninitely terrorise pickpockets like this

the total war

i want it

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU JTRIG FAGGOT BEFORE I KNOCK YOU DOWN AGAIN.

Why didn't you turn up to the boatyard?

i need a happening
. fuck I want India to glass the pakis so fucking badly

you've never knocked down anything in your life, and why are you so upset at me for having sex?

Why didn't you turn up to minecraft?

i do it conscientiously

>British prejudice against immigrants is among lowest in Europe, study shows
We'll still get called racists constantly.

Attached: PepeFedUp.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Rumours floating around that Chris Williamson is going to get the boot for his repeated fuck ups surrounding antisemitism.

Attached: omg.png (449x611, 491K)

It's fake news. The Telegraph is in favour of mass immigration.

why are you all so intimidated by freedom?

True freedom is life on the road, sleeping in a kia. You changed Eddie man. I used to look up to you. Now you are no better than the bed ridden anonymongs.

Future is looking bleak lads

fuck everything 2bh
(apart from our race)

So actually, not fuck everything

Fuck almost everything

youtube.com/watch?v=PobrSpMwKk4

youtube.com/watch?v=gXNzMVLqIHg

Based.

Whats wrong lad?

Attached: 1526732092705.png (800x579, 544K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q

Attached: delet this.jpg (1200x669, 66K)

Power vacuum incoming

the willy in my pants makes me dance

the willy in my trousers gives me the wowsers

Keywords:
Pants + Dance
Trousers + Wowsers

yes

night lads

Attached: IMG_20181014_151918.png (1080x947, 453K)

Night lad

Attached: 1500774799729.png (205x244, 5K)

you need to fucking calm down mate.
Don't do anything to harm anyone, you sound like an absolute bellend.

I wonder if he sucks her toes

Embrace Fyrnsida

Attached: Fahey_Woden-CCCC-MS-66-p.-69_small.jpg (1615x2523, 1.99M)

I try to console myself with this musing but it still hurts inside

Attached: E44290FC-DD76-4F61-9527-0FD66041A735.jpg (619x453, 28K)

>SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU JTRIG FAGGOT BEFORE I KNOCK YOU DOWN AGAIN.
If there was JTRIG, they'll be watching you like a Kestrel looking for a mouse on the motorway. All of your ISP activity will be recorded and your mail redirected before you receive it. If you're doing anything illegal you're already fucked, they are just evidence gathering now. At some point they will be up in your shit, and if you haven't done anything they will say you were in the act of 'preparing' to do something.

Calm the fuck down and be yourself.
Stop with the Ted larp you faggot.

Kek. The face at the bottom right of the pic is great.

Ted is based. You are the one talking about killing people and overthrowing whole countries to steal their energy. You're no good mate, and you've been exposed as such. You're a disgrace.

Attached: hug.gif (200x146, 36K)

I can’t imagine what it must be like to be indigenous to a country with a real people and culture and have it all destroyed right in front of my fucking face while doing nothing about it. It’s hard to care the globalist takeover and transformation of America because we’re all just mutts in one big shopping mall larping as a nation but England? Holy fuck I wouldn’t be able to contain my rage seeing shitskins colonize my native land

I'm watching a Russian video about how to make salted lard.

Attached: ApuChef.png (651x799, 52K)

>all this post
>the entire history of North America
>seeing paleskins colonize my native land

>I become your friend
>get really drunk and stoned and accidentally take your keys
>you end up getting fired
That was how my last friendship ended. It’s been years.

salo
salo hui sosalo

Nah, Chris is safe, if he goes it will be the end of Corbynism and will mean that Labour loses the support of the left-wing unions. This is just Tom Watson making a bid for power. I wouldn't mind Tom taking over as I placed a small bet on him ages ago, but it was at 7/1 and I think better prices are available now, it was at the time when it looked like he might be caretaker leader.

You have been talking about regime change and mass murder all night. It's all in the archives. You're a deranged psychopath. Ted and the Ted posters are based, and they been here a long time without getting v&

The only reason you don't get v& is because your psychopathic criminality is sanctioned by the state your work for. That don't make it right. That don't make it right at all.

Fuck off Eddie, nobody wants you here

Don't know what that means.

Attached: ApuCryingDunce.jpg (658x901, 61K)

Based. It's probs pubes not eddie but it's all the same shit.

Friends are overrated

Attached: 1489454584322.gif (500x264, 277K)

that's a dumb joke, fren. Salted lard is called "salo" in Russian/Ukrainian. I said: "Salo sucked a dick" and I'm still laughing like a braindead mong. (no offence to you, user)

He is a bored alcoholic ex-squaddie living in the sun, he likes to LARP as a glownigger but actually he's just as pathetic as the rest of us

It's incredible watching these different factions within Labour secretly fighting each other though...this second referendum stuff, the Milne effect and LOTO office playing political games trying to buy off Remain Labour voters with this referendum pledge, Tom Watson and others naming him without actually naming him.

The pair of them are the reason why this general is so shit

Yeah...but I’m sad all the time w/o them

Not the only reason really but they're two very good reasons

How do you know that you suspicious motherfucker?

It is fascinating, people talk about the Tories being split but Labour are split at least three ways. The old party structures are collapsing, all that matters now is leavers v remainers in all their various forms. God only knows what will happen.

I've read his posts

Anyone else read the thread about a d notice being put on the media over reporting on the gillet jeunne ?

Why?

Attached: 1465342685114.jpg (1102x967, 253K)

Yeah, it was proven fake months ago

D notices no longer work, a lot of the punters use alternative media now, hence Tommy being chopped. Everything is up in the air still.

So have I and I came to another conclusion afterwards. Looks like I ain't the only one either

If he is any kind of government operation, they are even worse then I thought, he is Louise Mensch tier. I've also noticed that he can be changed in his views, his "the establishment know best" thing seems to be slowly dying. I honestly think he's a boomer who ended up here and and is changing like we all did, he just doesn't want to admit it. Apart from else, if he was JTRIG he wouldn't post under a Cyprus flag, when I was posting under a Taiwan flag he thought I was actually in Taiwan.

eU WILL CRUSH ENGLAND
And england will nuke brussels 2 birds 1 stones

KNOW
THE
DIFF

Attached: Hard vs. Soft.jpg (1707x621, 240K)

There is something very pleasing about boiled eggs, the ones on the right look like 6-7 minutes, the left look like 10-11. Also fuck niggers, and watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

Attached: coolhandluke_560.jpg (560x320, 127K)

Soft boiled eggs with a dash of salt on each one is one of life's delicacies that only cost 2-3 dollars.

Oh, and that Honk Honk meme is a potential danger. Careful posting it.

Attached: honkmeme.png (1669x191, 46K)

What is Highland forum

Attached: jews.jpg (596x463, 56K)

I don't care, I use no social media apart from here (which isn't really social media) and I find the video hilarious. Stuff happens.

Eggs cooked with butter are absolute heaven

Not even sure it's true but the meme did seem sort of forced. I mean the Boomer meme with Monster was literally a part of a promotional campaign that provably worked and got people buying up the product and stock prices went up.

Attached: monster-energy-satan.jpg (699x366, 41K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-27 The Latest News from the UK and Around the World Sky News.png (972x370, 387K)

I genuinely think I could eat fifty boiled eggs, I enjoy them very much

>under a Taiwan flag he thought I was actually in Taiwan.
I didn't actually. Hence why I called you out for not being a native, and why you never responded about the chips.
>If he is any kind of government operation, they are even worse then I thought, he is Louise Mensch tier.
She's not got an original thought, she's just towing the Establishment line.My thoughts on Russian and Iran, are legitimate, it's fuck or be fucked -pick one.

The UK establishment cannot be trusted to put the interests of ordinary hard working families first. They are given only to the globalist agenda, albeit the 'right' globalist agenda. This is the one that focuses on spreading the Central banking or as I prefer to call it sovereign perpetual indebtedness, which is heaped upon the backs of the 'working poor'. The inventor Edison once remarked that a bank, never contributes, any time, labour, materials or even a shovel of dirt towards building a house, but makes more money than every other person involved. Of course, economists will tell you about the value of money being lent out over that tine and therefore the interest being justified. The problem with this is the money is simply CREATED from thin air! The bank isn't deprived of £250,000 for 25 years, it has just created that money from thin air thanks to fractional reserve banking; and when another person wants a mortagage it will just pull that money out of thin air too.

I myself bought a few cans of Monster Zero because of the meme. Are there really enough of us to make this worthwhile for them? These companies shift stuff in the millions.

You guys looking forward to the stay or stay referendum?

Attached: options-are-stay-or-stay.png (603x445, 52K)

t. Marlon Brando

It's getting really depressing.

Attached: 1548323762043.png (526x533, 345K)

No one cares if I live or die

Just to let you know, the Zero version is worse for you than the sugar version, to a certain extent. I read a study about the artificial sweetner which increases the 'space' in fat cells. I no longer drink tea, coffee, or alcohol, and try to avoid caffiene at all costs.

So why do you advise anons to join the armed forces? Incidentally I only used a Taiwan VPN because (a) it works and (b) I was sick of being asked if I had something called a loicence in outer Jow Forums when I posted with a Union Flag.

It's not hard.
The people of this country by all accounts that I've read want a 'no deal brexit'.
When you get divorced, you don't expect the mrs to pop back every Saturday for fellatio.
This is the deal Prime Minsiter May is giving the EU. She's divorcing them but popping back every weekend to suck their cocks.

Whoops, too much Monster :P

Attached: your brain on monster.png (695x680, 234K)

So

Attached: 1479498064418.jpg (645x485, 80K)

>I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare: crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor and surviving.

Attached: Marlon Brando - Apocalypse Now.jpg (3447x2263, 566K)

It's kind of like when you find out that your birthday really isn't that big a deal, isn't it?

>So why do you advise anons to join the armed forces?
Because it teaches discipline, fitness, loyalty to Queen and Country and something much much older. There have never been any popular wars. Putin is shrewd, he's not evil, his only folly (other than assassinating political figures) is not opening up his country to Western corporate influences and the Free (crony capitalist ) markets. We don't quite have free markets; that's half the problem, if we did the wealth could be better distributed among society. What vpn do you use, I'm only asking, because you don't see many posters from my neck of the woods.

Grown men should not celebrate their birthdays, it is beyond gay