My siblings and i discovered my mother is cheating on my father today and he has no idea...

my siblings and i discovered my mother is cheating on my father today and he has no idea. im so fucking angry and sad and i hate her so much i just want to kill the motherfucker shes cheating on my dad with. what do i do

Attached: fvs.jpg (780x439, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jsk9IXrBpLU
youtube.com/watch?v=EiLHkYwxl24&t=300
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He knows

It could be he cheats on her too. Welcome to grown up life where everyone cheats.

Tell your father and then have a family talk where you confront your mother.

How about you grow up? Pussy.

How is your parents relationship?

They have their own lives. It's childish to get so emotional when he probably wouldn't

This won't make you feel any better, but w/e
youtube.com/watch?v=Jsk9IXrBpLU

tell him first then let her know you know.

He's your real father

>It's childish to get so emotional when he probably wouldn't
seriously? Many adults will get very emotional if they find out their spouse is cheating on them.

oopsie, here

youtube.com/watch?v=EiLHkYwxl24&t=300

Plot-twist: Your dad is a cuckold and you're intruding on their sex life.

Tell your father about the affair.

Its probable your mom doesn't care if your dad knows or not and all exposing the affair will do is hasten the end of the marriage. She's checked out already.

Now if you want to do something just tell your mother her kids knows what she is doing and just ask her what her end game is because you love your father and don't think its right she humiliates him like this. She won't care but at least you let her know and go support your father.

She is so selfish. Not just the man she married she hurts, but her own kids.

>welcome to grown up life
>everyone cheats
Fuck you. You are the problem in society.

Should talk calmly to think well and avoid talking and making a decision when you're angry.

His father deserves to know about the affair.

No way to keep it a secret now. The kids know, the father needs to know. Last thing and worse thing is everyone knows but him, that's fucked up.

There's no problem with society, this is how people want to live. We're finally honest with our desires, you're the only one living in the past.

When the modern world collapses, then we will true to our nature, you fucking degenerate. You believe in an artificial world you absolute c u c k l o r d

cheaters cheat. Killing one of the guys will not help. She is likely doing more. How is this bothering you in today's society anyway?

I just hope she did not raise any daughters

How do you know your dad doesn't know? How do you know your dad isn't cheating also? People who are married tend to cheat near the end to keep them from killing each other, then split after the kids are out of the nest. You don't know the arrangement your parents have. Tell your dad or don't, but recognize this is something you have zero control over and zero business in.

Leave it alone, or ask her about it privately if you really want to be the adult who runs to mommy.

You should be moved on in your adult life already, and not in their personal business. How do you know your dad doesn't know? How do you know it's even cheating and not an open marriage? Maybe your dad can't physically be intimate for any reason, health or interest, so he allows her to have an outlet? How do you know he doesn't have a fuck buddy too?

Ask you mom if you have to, but don't embarrass yourself by bringing it up to dad.