Serious question for white male zoomers, do your peers hate you?

Boomer here, so i don’t really know since I don’t hang around young people much but I see a lot of stuff on Jow Forums and I wonder if it translates to real life or not. Do your peers hate you white male zoomers? I see a thread saying that posted here every so often but do they really? How are white women towards you? How are non White men? What about non white women? Tell me.

Attached: 8AC79EDD-E96E-49AE-B62A-34982407C96A.jpg (528x800, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOsNsOhyG8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>non-white men
aggressive. they're nice to the women though because they are easily conquered. aggressive towards us since males are competition.
>white women
many are openly against white men and on dating profiles will outright claim they only want brown guys. a few months ago I saw a white woman in the parking lot with her Pajeet boyfriend and she literally turned to kiss him while looking at me. I kid you not.
>non-white women
seem to not hate us or indifferent

The truth is a lot of people are pretty much apolitical. They'll vote one way, but it doesn't occupy much of their minds. They talk about other shit.

Im a white male zoomer and i hate my generation, even most of the white ones too.

Fuck that’s awful

Y?

Browncel-chan! It's been a while

Because they're all fucking niggers and wiggers.

Serious question for white male Boomers. I see a thread saying i hate my generation.

Attached: moon the loon.jpg (500x619, 71K)

What?

I work in the Bay Area. Plenty of faggot pussy liberals, big surprise. However, pretty redpilled coworkers, and we all get along.
>Not all white males either, sweetie :^)

I'm also not a landwhale aspie, so there's that. Easier to make friends when you're not a stinky stereotypical Jow Forums NEET

You didn’t even answer my question tho

Serious question for white male Xoomers. I see a thread saying i hate my generation.
youtube.com/watch?v=XOsNsOhyG8I

My parents are fucking boomers. In reality, your fucking generation is fucking worthless, heartless entitled babies. The sooner you lay down poser trash dies, the better. Generation of nancy pelosi.

Attached: 2u1q1u.jpg (500x607, 52K)

I'm older than zoomers, but I feel their plight. I don't see the young men walking around town in the open like they used to, and certainly not accompanied by anyone.

I didn’t realize it was so bad

Fuck off Boomer shit head.

I'm not a zoomer, mid 20s, but I will never help anyone except for honest white men get ahead. Drawing from my own experiences, I have no reason to believe that helping women or minorities is a good thing.

Kike shill.

this board is a joke at this point

Why do you think that?

that was pretty much me and everyone else before obama/kike media ratcheted up racial tensions with trayvon.

None of history tells us it's a good thing. They'll also never repay it.

Yeah

Hilariously, the only redpilled people in my area are Asian guys. The white guys are self-hating, and the Latino and Black guys are ghetto, liberal trash. Women of every race, however, are far worse.

t. 18 year old zoomer Bay Area

Yeah, pre-Obama nobody really gave 2 shits about race and 99% of people weren't conscious of the concept of having more than 2 genders

Because asian men are mostly based. Even Indians sometimes.

>he thought we were serious

>Do your peers hate you white male zoomers?
Yes, its popular to hate on "white" culture but they only really consider stereotypical white conservatives as "white".
>I see a thread saying that posted here every so often but do they really? How are white women towards you?
Dismissive
>How are non White men?
Generally amicable and dont mind talking with me much
>What about non white women? Tell me.
Far more aggressive in pursuing a relationship with me than any white female has been

>We
Say hi to your coworkers, shareblue faggot.

20 y.o. Zoomer here. It depends who you associate with I've found. Most of my friends are pretty redpilled though, and the apolitical ones tend to not like liberals/progressive types

So do white women prefer non white men over you, or are they ignoring you for Chad?

Show your flag britcuck.

Attached: 566A5CE8-5A14-40DF-8877-6CDAD00F87A5.jpg (232x197, 16K)

>So do white women prefer non white men over you
Not exactly, mainly im just in an area where there are few whites. Those that do seem to clearly prefer white men though are from more rural areas, whereas i live in a city and mostly deal with girls 20-23 who have already rode multiple dicks by then.
>or are they ignoring you for Chad?
I pretty much am chad in this scenario, im not working and dont spend much on women but regularly date multiple ones. Mostly they mistake/perceive my complete lack of giving a fuck due to general desensitization as being alpha

I have chad genes so keep that in mind. Also I act confident but I rarely talk to people.
>white women
Usually eye me, but often scared to talk to me. If there's an attractive white woman I usually initiate conversation anyway, and they're always receptive.
>non-white men
I don't talk to them, and I think it's because of my confidence and quietness that they always seem to respect me. They will sometimes initiate conversation with me, but I won't be receptive. They might give me a nod or say what's up when they see me regardless.
>non-white women
I actively avoid most of them. Black women in particular are into me, and I've been rejecting them since Elementary school. I've dated a few Latinas.

Thank you Chads

Good for you

This, the MOST racist dudes in my fraternity were Asians & the one Indian guy. Kek pretty based

Also from Bay Area, agree with all of this