be femanon

> be femanon
> ugly
> not the best personality
How do I get a better personality or improve my sense of humor? I know preferences vary but what are ideal personality goals I should aim for

Attached: BE70327A-B6FE-4027-8955-5D92C9B00D61.jpg (613x322, 28K)

>not crude
>not prude
>better off being able to take a joke than make a joke if you are grille

I assume you mean to obtain a guy you consider attractive and reasonable to pursue i.e. a Chad.
If you wanna skip the whole run-around, you should seek therapy and meditation. Perhaps get a challanging hobby.

Take care of yourself - eat healthy, dress decent, and all that jazz.

Otherwise pursue the things that make you happy. Be a good person and respect yourself and others that deserve respect. Act in a way that's natural to your personality. Acting fake will draw other fake people to you.

>acting fake will attract fake people
In otherwards, acting well adjusted will attract well adjusted people?

not exactly, ime.

acting well adjusted will attract all people including fake.

but not everyone is fake in the same way, and many well adjusted people are so mundane as to be beyond any sense of a interesting personality.

the general idea is that being well adjusted is the best strategy to give yourself the highest number to select from for yourself.

depends on whom you're interacting with. The paths are different if you're trying to improve interaction with men vs women.

I understand the being myself part but I guess I want to be able to actually be funny and interesting and not boring and barely tolerable because I’m female

Be positive even about the things you don't like, however that doesn't mean pretend you like them.
That goes for everyone, there's nothing worse than someone who's negative about everything and constantly moaning about it.

you don't become interesting by saying "i don't want to be boring", it's an intrinsic thing. literal traditional societies have the best ideas about this sort of shit. play to your feminine strengths and be cute or emulate anime character tier behavior and dudes will fawn over you. if you can make being loyal or loving to a guy something fulfilling for you personally then you have already won most of the battle and have become "interesting". "bee yourself" is a mediocre meme but its actually a good meme with the caveat & understanding that you are at your best when you are the BEST VERSION of yourself, rather than being somebody else.

>emulate anime character tier behavior and dudes will fawn over you
don't do this, it stands out a fucking million miles away

You don't have to go out of your way and speak Wapanese and start bowing and shit but anime is right on the money with attractive behaviors as far as women go. no dude is going to sit there and judge a woman as a "tryhard" for trying hard to be feminine anyways, that's what women do to eachother.

I've seen enough tragic weebs, thinking they are being subtle. spoilers the only guys you see them with are frail weebshits too. If that's what you want go for it.

>Ugly
Just take care of yourself. If you go for a run twice a week and do squats the others, you will be very good looking.
If your face is very busted, you can get better at applying makeup.
Then all that is left is to dress in a way that makes you look good.
>what are ideal personality goals I should aim for
You should aim to be a decent person.
Have hobbies that excite you and be open to other people.
A quick tip you can do is setup a bumble/tinder profile as a man (use a single selfie of a medium looking man so you don't get responses, you are just there to see what men sees).
99% of women there have a description like "I love a quiet night at home watching movies" or "fitness is extremely important to me" read what they say and see if you can improve it to make your own description better.
Don't lie about stuff, make it true.

>improve my sense of humor
Practice it. Make jokes about anything.
I once saw a few videos on YT about the different styles of comedy as seen through different fun people.
I think it is good practice to figure out your style of comedy and work on it more focused. Punch line comedy doesn't work if you can't do that style a lot; suddenly, your only joke falls flat.
Story telling doesn't work if you can't put yourself in a position to be the center of a conversation a lot. Simply figuring out what style works for you means you can ignore all the other styles and then land the right amount of jokes to make you funny.
You don't need a full hour of comedy to do this; you just need enough to make your friends laugh.

Look, if you're actually ugly having a good sense humor won't get you a bf. Men are not women, we are much more visual-based.
However there are high chances that you're not actually ugly.

trips!! +remember to get enough sleep Makes you instantly more attractive.

>humor
Stop frogposting.
>ugly
Work out, eat healthy. Get a nice body.
Being fit makes up for having a butterface 10x over.

>How do I get a better personality or improve my sense of humor?

It's complicated.

Can you break it down into simpler questions?

To get a better personality, you have to get out, interact, and socialize with the kind of people you want to have a similar personality to do you can learn. You can't just get a personality, you develop one, usually with the people around you. Same with sense of humor. Try hanging around comedy clubs, watch some standup, and hang around people who make you laugh and study them.

Dressing better helps, too. If your trying to adjust your weight, make a food journal to keep track of your eating habits so you can know what to cut out or adjust to lose weight. Go to a hair salon that can give your hair a style. Learn how to walk if you have bad posture or an ugly gait.

At the end of the day though, being a female makes it easier to attract potential partners regardless of looks. I'm a short, fat femanon who's a tomboy. I dress like a dude with a ponytail. I worked in an auto shop and hung out with nothing but older dudes growing up, so I have one of those awful personalities where I take nothing seriously, turn everything into a joke, and I laugh a lot. There's zero reason someone like me should get dudes, but I still do, and some are surprisingly attractive.

Just work on your personality a bit, your looks, and that should give you the confidence to get yourself out there. I think you might be fine already, but working on those things should help your confidence, which is huge. Oh, and never talk down or be insulting to yourself. No one likes that regardless of gender. It's annoying.

Just get a cat/more cats and shrivel away as you languish in your crappy existence
That will save you some time

>be femanon
>i'm really funny
>lose weight
>nobody laughs anymore

What about you is ugly? Let's find the problem so you can fix it.

Learn domestic skills.

Advertise while dating that you'd like to have children (subtly, it's creepy when overdone)

Be pleasant to be around.

There is a big demand for these traits and not enough supply. This is really all men want.

I guess I want to seem more interesting than a typical female because looks wise I’m like average at best so I figured it would be easier to make up for it in personality but I always find myself running out of things to talk about and being boring. I’m not vapid but I’m not as skilled at keeping up conversations as partners.

If you have a perfect shiny apple but it's rotten and full of maggots on the inside, would you still wanna take a bite? The reverse is true too - ugly fruit but delicious and sweet on the inside.

The moral is that it doesn't matter so much what you look like, but rather what's inside that's important. This sounds cliche, but it's true enough to apply towards life.

You can fix ugly. You can fix fat, but you can't fix stupid and mean spirited. So don't be those.

>> not the best personality
This statement in it self is practically meaningless. You should specify what you mean by that; what aspects of your personality are undesirable, what aspects of your personality are are desirable, what desirable aspects do you lack?

You just gotta sell your soul for a better one

>If you have a perfect shiny apple but it's rotten and full of maggots on the inside, would you still wanna take a bite?
Yes, because I wouldn't know it was rotten before take the bite. More often than not, the exterior correlates with the interior, and vice versa.
>ugly fruit but delicious and sweet on the inside.
This is rarely the case.

Let's be honest, as long as its a slim apple I'm going to take a bit out of it, regardless of what it looks like.

I am the loneliest most pathetic anime posting virgin and even I wouldn't date a frogposter, so work on that.

I’m not a bad person or anything I just feel like I lack substance I guess.

Just to clarify, do you mainly want to have guys being more attracted to you, or you want to find your qt bf prince charming?

Ok so I want to attract an interesting guy that is actually fun to talk to and isn’t just shallow, but I want to be equally as interesting I guess.

Frogposting is hilarious and nobody would date you back because you have a shit sense of humour.

Really listen to him when you talk and ask him relevant questions to the conversation. Keep listening so you can keep the conversation going. A lot to being able to talk is being able to listen, and when you try to listen you're not so self-conscious and worrying about seeming like an idiot that the conversation can flow naturally.