So I heard Congress is going to be hearing some Michael Cohen tapes. Big if true

Attached: 1540437238730.png (606x448, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdaCd12HaCE
youtube.com/watch?v=3FYQJHO4XZY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=HT17dlcExZQ
archive.is/sBJE9
jta.org/2018/09/13/politics/house-legislation-supports-38-billion-aid-package-israel
discord
twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1100503846386835456
youtu.be/ME28fT3qj_8?t=454
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1532314758720.png (2296x1810, 1.48M)

Attached: 1523819979195.png (1064x706, 322K)

Bigly

TRUMP - TAKE THE FUCKING GLOVES OFF NOW
STOP TWEETING
TAKE THESE PEOPLE OUT

Trump is about to end the Korean war and North Korea still doesn't have a central bank. Do you understand how huge that is? The world stage is getting set for Israel's final judgment.

youtube.com/watch?v=NdaCd12HaCE

Why do you think there's so much anti kushner shilling lately?

Attached: 1530018116979.jpg (2501x1251, 1.86M)

Attached: 1534672904724.png (1120x1316, 1.23M)

Attached: 1533672163470.png (750x954, 295K)

Trump thinks there's a Gorilla Channel he cant find on TV.
This moron doesn't have any tapes.

Attached: asshair.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Kek. Steve is getting hanged for treason and your shilling won't save him.

Attached: 1541039177294.png (604x625, 572K)

Attached: 1535273048736.jpg (854x570, 202K)

BRAAAAAP

Kek. You won't be shitposting here much longer. What will you cowards do after the FISA is declassified? You'll probably commit suicide.

Calm the fuck down. Literally nothing will happen, just like before when nothing happened

This

Nothing will happen.
Whites still continue to breed at increasing rates, normies will continue to be redpilled, Trump will continue to be GOAT, and you will remain buttmad
>mfw

Attached: im-not-laughing-at-you_o_929117.jpg (643x492, 67K)

Kek! Meanwhile Trump is about to bring peace to the Korean Peninsula. You salty fucks are soooooo angry. No more Israeli proxies in Syria. Assad has his land back and he's about to retake the Golan Heights too. Israel can't do shit. Israel is too weak to do anything to anyone. That's why you always pretend like Israel is stronger than ever. Because you're on the brink of fucking collapse. From the inside and the outside.

bump

Says the increasingly nervous man.

I hate to break this to you, but Trump is the most pro-Israel president in the history of the country.

You know whose nervous? The people funding all the paid shills on Jow Forums. Whoever is funding this shit is absolutely terrified because they are losing nonstop. Trump is the best President of all time and all the attempts and vectors to try and get people to stop supporting him come off as inorganic and forced. It's really pathetic.

>kek
>you guys
Found the Qtard boomer. Pro tip: lick my sweaty asshole and kys

I hate to break this to you, but you're a broken fucking record and nobody gives a fuck about anything you say because what you say is inorganic shilling. Seriously. You don't even realize how badly you stick out. You're a failure. Just like the state of Israel is a failed illegitimate state.

>Found the Qtard boomer. Pro tip: lick my sweaty asshole and kys
That's all you can do Moshe? Muh Qtard Boomer zoomer MIGAPEDES, AMIRITE? Fucking loser. You have nothing to say and you're not intelligent enough to be here so you just namecall. This is why you're failures. This is why Israel is a failed state. Fucking idiots who think they're smart.

>all the attempts and vectors to try and get people to stop supporting him come off as inorganic and forced. It's really pathetic.
This is 100% correct.

Yeah, like saying Trump is the most pro israel President ever when Israel is in the worst spot its ever been with no proxies between the muslim nations that surround it and itself.

Bro, you are barking up the wrong tree. I like Trump. I want Trump to succeed. I want Trump to destroy the cabal. I think Israel has way too much influence on the American Federal Government. But NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. I have been waiting for the Day of the Rope since 2006. It never comes. The crimes of the cabal keep piling up and no one goes to jail. Trump is doing his best just to stay President and keep his kids out of jail. And here we are just sitting on our asses shitposting on a Mongolian basket weaving forum. You really think the Day of the Rope will come with all of us just sitting around waiting for Trump to do something? You really think that is how revolutions are won?

Bannon is going to be hanged and you work for that sloppy fucker. Jared Kushner is more MAGA than Steve could ever be. Jared Kushner is a patriot. You stupid bitch.

Sizable if verified

Attached: honk-honk.png (700x700, 615K)

I hope it’s just him saying ‘nigger’ taped like only a year ago after a bunch of tapes of blatant treason by others.

The US just gave Isreal 37 billion dollars for defense. Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem. He spent 30 minutes of his SOTU talking about how much he loves Jews and how terrible the Holocaust is. Trump literally appeared in campaign ads for Bibi. You are deluded if you think Trump Israel is weaker now with Trump in the Whitehouse than he was when Obama was giving Iran a nuclear program.

This is predictive programming.

Maddie MUELLER is a patriot. She was an intern for Devin Nunes.

youtube.com/watch?v=HT17dlcExZQ

MUELLER IS A PATRIOT.

Attached: 1520610077315.png (1270x705, 982K)

No, the poo wars are bringing much chaos. Digits confirm a new age of chaos.

Attached: download (8).jpg (348x348, 11K)

I agree with this.

No they didn't. The 38 billion is tied to the BDS bill in the House of Representatives. You know that. You're a lying kike.

Attached: 1544675255989.jpg (1443x752, 442K)

Giuliani is Trump's lawyer? Man, I haven't been paying attention.

Attached: 1533201477580.jpg (2010x1327, 1.15M)

Except for the I work for Steve Bannon part. That's retarded.

Why doesn't Trump use his lawful executive power to at least bring justice to some low hanging fruit? I don't understand this inaction.

fugg.

Mueller works for Trump.

Attached: 1519819236896.jpg (1572x1429, 599K)

Didn’t even give you guys the ‘friend’ treatment on aluminum or something. You’ll die worrying about your fruity little temple. Hope you’re happy with the complete sacrifice to ancient gods your ‘leaders’ have prepared for you. Im not entirely sure it wasn’t intentional either.

I make no distinctions. Hope the white hating faggot kikes here realize that. Hope anons don’t forget people like that mayor in Cali promoting the spread of fucking aids.

Because he doesn't control his own DOJ. Bill Barr is a swamp creature who served the Great Satan himself George HW Bush and ordered the assault on the the Weavers and Kevin Harris at Ruby Ridge. I think Trump means well but he is hiring some bad people

It's true (pic related)

Seriously though, you do know that story was created here and fed to a journalist to show how gullible and desperate they are to make Trump look bad and they will run with anything right?

Attached: oprahwinfreyshow.png (500x374, 111K)

I have no idea what you are getting at.

WOMP WOMP LOSER.

Attached: 1537859856337.png (1321x1209, 599K)

Somehow
>"The way you hit that other gorilla was real good."
Was too subtle for some people.

Oh shit, Trump really dropped the hammer on Israel.
archive.is/sBJE9

>Senate Passes bill.
You do understand that the bill is still stuck in the house right? OF COURSE YOU DO. You're a shill though and you're not actually smart enough to argue. You have a script you need to stick to and one of the biggest tlaking points on that script is MUH 38 billion. It's tied to the fucking BDS bill and it will never leave the House. You understand that right? If you don't you should understand that now.

bump

Source?

jta.org/2018/09/13/politics/house-legislation-supports-38-billion-aid-package-israel

Attached: 1532725256553.png (1261x521, 129K)

Where does it say that the aid package is tied to the anti BDS bill?

It says it right there in the picture. The behavior you're displaying right now is the EXACT FUCKING REASON that the world is gonna celebrate as we watch Israelis get slaughtered. The muslims are gonna wipe you idiots out and the it's gonna be peace on earth after that.

Your screenshot says nothing about the 38 billion dollar aid package. It only mentions the anti-BDS bill. Show me a source that claims that the 38 billion dollar aid pacakge is contingent upon the anti-BDS bill passing.

It says the BDS bill is TIED TO THE AID PACKAGE.

This is your future. Pic related. Everything you say, everything you do, everything all you zionists try will only bring your end one step closer. Thank you for being such a stupid little kikel.

Attached: 1544237384003.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

How am I being accused of Kikery for pointing out the Trump is a zionist shill? It makes no sense. Trump is beholden to Israel. The republicans are beholden to Israel. The democrats are beholden to Israel. To deny this is to deny the sky is blue. I am not saying it is a good thing. But to think that Michael Cohen's testimony tomorrow is going to lead to the destruction of Israel overseen by Donald Trump is delusional.

Accusing Trump of being a zionist shill is kikery #1. Thankfully Israel is going to war and you'll die.

Attached: 1528095352712.jpg (2258x1951, 2.47M)

Lol, I am an American I really don't care if Israel goes to war and I won't die for or against Israel. Honestly I hope you are right but unfortunately nothing ever happens. Maybe you are new here.

>Lol
Kek you're gonna die like a bitch. Fuck off Israeli.

Attached: 1531997757069.png (1468x1654, 395K)

We live in a clown world and tomorrow is going to be a clown show

I CAN'T WAIT

Attached: 00f3a0c720b3efe1f9567c413a5d8ee6e74feecd492998d2db7bf1590edf4290.png (2000x2000, 3.28M)

KEK. BANNON WAS TAPED BY COHEN I GUARANTEE IT.

Attached: 1524405013670.png (622x656, 396K)

But I am actually an American who voted for Trump and wants the same things you want. I just highly doubt Michael Cohen's testimony tomorrow will usher in the Day of the Rope. I hope I am wrong.

Cohen's testimony won't usher in day of the rope. Whenever Mueller goes public, that's the day of the rope.

I want to believe, I really do. But nothing ever happens. If Mueller ever does issue a report, it probably won't be made public and anything that is public will probably be inconclusive. This will allow the democrats to open up House investigations and the SDNY to start probing Trump in every way possible and this bogus charade we have been dealing with for the last 2 years will just continue. Again, I hope I am wrong.

I love how you keep responding. You're doing a great job exposing to lurkers the subversive tactics shills use. Even after already getting exposed multiple times the mental illness from being inbred compels you to keep replying.

Jesus Christ take your medicine

Awww did I upset you? Coming in to defend your fellow hasbarat? Kek.

discord
====
.gg/tFpyete
Brand new Jow Forums server.

nobody is joining your shitty mossad honeypot. Man you kikes are SO DESPERATE these days. I wonder what you'll do when the SPLC gets shut down.

I would love to expose lurkers to shill tactics. But I am not a shill. Also, you keep responding as well. Maybe you are the shill, trying to get anons excited for the Cohen testimony tomorrow knowing full well nothing will happen resulting in disapointment and demoralization. Maybe it is your mental illness that keeps you responding. Maybe you are exposing the shill tactics.

KEK! I knew you would respond. There's that mental illness again.
>also you keep responding as well, maybe you're the shill.
Literally, no, u!

I feel like Jews are so inbred and low IQ they're retarded enough to trick themselves into thinking they're high IQ but they lack the ability of self awareness. That means that everyone looks at you and sees a retard, meanwhile you're a retard that thinks you're smart.

Attached: 1527404895251.jpg (635x228, 47K)

Whatever bro, don't get too excited, nothing ever happens.

I’m actually just wondering if you have the ability to function in public. Social interaction must be difficult as some with your *ahem* condition.

>nothing ever happens.
Kek. back to that script again.

lol trump is a criminal you faggots need to go back home

Maybe I am just not a shill, but someone who has been on Jow Forums for long enough to know that Israel controls US politicians and nothing ever happens. Literally everyone on Jow Forums knows this. Accusing everyone who expresses this as an Israeli shill is basically accusing board culture of being shills. It is almost as if you are attempting to conflate board culture with Israeli shills. Wouldn't that be subversive...

Bannon will hang

I hope so, I'm pretty sure he tried to poison Trump.

big enough for a sitting member of Congress threaten a witness that is about to appear before Congress.
Matt Gaetz @mattgaetz
twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1100503846386835456
Hey @MichaelCohen212 - Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat. I wonder if she’ll remain faithful when you’re in prison. She’s about to learn a lot...
1:12 PM - 26 Feb 2019

Attached: Matt Gaetz fuckyou.jpg (833x624, 105K)

based

Idiot.

>mfw cohen was a honey pot
>nunberg was a deepstate spy from the jump
>Bannon was god knows what, but scarmucci was probably right
>tom arnold is his character in True Lies

Exactly. Bannon was the biggest deep state spy of them all. Bannon tried to poison the president while he was inside in order to facilitate the 25th amendment narrative. Remember in Fire and Fury how it said Trump at McDonalds to avoid being poisoned?

>tfw Bannon was wearing a Saturn cube pin the entire time.

Attached: 1539241039496.png (708x794, 654K)

Attached: 1539346176362.png (362x380, 131K)

Attached: 1533198287094.png (1269x706, 726K)

>Remember in Fire and Fury how it said Trump at McDonalds to avoid being poisoned

Alex Jones unironically said candidate trump did that, back in 2015. Also that he was paranoid of computers and email being spied on.

But the media wants us to think he directly ordered people to break laws. It's all a joke.

>Alex Jones
Was in on it too. he's going to prison.

Attached: 1523057423137.jpg (2078x1115, 1.31M)

>MSNBC shocked to learn former director of DIA and NSA knows how ubiquitous spying is

Attached: 1521639465370.png (1156x450, 179K)

>Was in on it too. he's going to prison.

Jones sucks trumps dick. Jones is not anti trump at all.

Zion Don getting backstabbed by a Jew but can't put 2 and 2 together.

FUCK WHAT IF HE SAYS SOMETHING HORRIBLE LIKE NIGGER OR GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY OR GET ME A CAN OF COKE ITS FINALLLLLLY OVER WE CAN ALL FINALLY LEAVE HERE REEEEEEE!

ITS NOT LIKE THINGS COULD GET WORSE

Attached: electric pence.png (640x364, 226K)

Jones and Roger Stone claimed McMaster was poisoning Trump when it was Steve Bannon and his guys. Jones is going to prison.

There's no other reason for the delays of his sentencing.

Yes there are. Bibi is fucked.

>threaten
No.

>Jones and Roger Stone claimed McMaster was poisoning Trump when it was Steve Bannon and his guys

They did imply that, certainly but stone and trump also turned on bannon very quickly - and I'm not at all sold that bannon, or anyone, poisoned trump.

Also, stone did hilariously rat mcmaster out for drunkenly badmouthing trump in public