LOCATION OF THE WHITE ETHNOSTATE

I propose the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Any other ideas?

Attached: 6256025_orig.jpg (908x800, 347K)

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MICHIGAN

The great lakes are an awesome resource but the ethnostate needs a oceanic coastline

Map looks like a goat with a big head, you sure you ant a paki?

>the ethnostate needs a oceanic coastline
>what is the st laurence seaway

Do people really take the white ethnostate meme seriously?

it's called europe

Yes we do. It's the only way out of our current situation. What else do you expect to do? Genocide all the invaders in our nation? Some of us want to live free of non-whites. This is called self-determination. You don't want to take away the self-determination of a group of people do you?

>STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MICHIGAN

WE ARE ALREADY THERE BITCH

Agreed, These people that call the White EthnoSate Meme, Holohoax Meme, are pretty stupid if so many people cite Facts and Evidence for it.

Bump

Why not greenland? Whites have evolved to withstand cold climates since that is where we come from. Being cold and hungry will lead to more innovation. It's almost uninhabited. The cold will keep out most shitskins.

I already know where an elite playground nobody wants you to know about, is being built.

A man made paradise called Fermont, QC

Some black ops tier shit going down there

>Why not greenland?

Once the world warms more that's a great idea. *put in notebook*

FERMONT

Attached: D5F042F1-8222-4DB7-9BAE-0600CF3B69CE.jpg (922x615, 180K)

FERMONT 2

Attached: 86C1E3D3-A0FA-4A8C-BBC5-99652AE2891A.jpg (800x533, 34K)

FERMONT 3

Attached: 604D2CC0-3294-4A5E-860D-B980A9004A02.jpg (960x300, 39K)

1. Hope you like cold weather and more snow than you've ever seen before.
2. Hope you like living in the Mississippi of the midwest.
3. Don't count on having a job.
4. Did I mention the snow?

Too cold. Too much snow.
May as well go to Canada.

FERMONT 4

Attached: 83C0EFA1-73F5-48B8-9F7F-81BA2E562CA9.jpg (800x533, 42K)

Geezer central.

>Too cold.

It's not that cold though. How cold is it now? It rarely gets below 0. Lot's of snow and 4 seasons. Pretty rad imo

Quebec
Canadians and americans are not white

>not good enough

If you're afraid of cold weather and snow, you aren't white.

All the ocean regions belong to the kikes and their slaves faggot

Seriously, nobody come to the UP it's super shitty here. Sage move on to Idaho or something.

Obviously theres going to be a fight because they aten't going to let anyone have a region anywhere. Nobody is going to let white nationalist country get their shipping through the st lawrence

>Nobody is going to let white nationalist country get their shipping through the st lawrence

Why not? Are they racist against white people or something? Are they going to come into our cities and villages and kill us?

Marquette reporting for duty, along with my little friend Lanse.

these threads are so fucking stupid
>all whites move to white area
>but not all whites move to a resource rich area
do you plan on just taking over a state? what are you going to do for electricity? oil? sewage? Its all apart of the kike matrix. Whites need to manifest destiny the most resource rich place there is, and then build from scratch. No kike matrix to shut it down.

>Whites need to manifest destiny the most resource rich place there is, and then build from scratch.

Do some research before you post, faggot. There is more copper in the UP than anywhere else on earth. We can build new infrastructure using this resource there. It already exists, but we want to be self-sufficient.

It's already the white ethnostate you fucking tard.
>Poorfag detected

The white ethnostate should be a Mars colony.

Attached: accelerationism.jpg (710x473, 160K)

Tasmania.

>Tasmania.
That's a good idea too.

Northern.... Get a real degree at mtu

The White ethnostate must be:
The entirety of America
The entirety of Europe
Australia
Canada can probably get to fuck.

>Get a real degree at mtu

kek. how good is Michigan Tech? I had an old skater friend that became a teacher there. I don't know much about how they are for CS.

Sounds like a very realistic proposal, user.

Why does everyone up here stay up super late and shitpost on Jow Forums? I swear every fucking thread im in be it here or on Jow Forums, has a shit ton of michiganders/yoopers in it

michiganders are not attentionwhores. Jow Forums is the center of people not wanting to be namefags or attentionwhores. It's not that hard to imagine.

Hopping in on behalf of Tech, im in my 5th year here, and I have had quite a few friend move on from CS/Software Engineering here to nearly 6 figure jobs upon graduation. That being said they bitched about shitty professors the whole way through. At Tech you pay for the pedigree and name of the school not necessarily the quality of education, although EE has treated me well

200 inches of snow. -6 F.

>At Tech you pay for the pedigree and name of the school not necessarily the quality of education, although EE has treated me well

huh. So MTU is respected? Electronic Engineering? you guys rule the world. Tell me the rep the that MTU has for that. pls

In certain industries Tech grads are valued, namely steel/manufacturing, automotive, and power. I know a few people that have gone places like Tesla/SpaceX/NASA and high profile places like that but a lot of people I know move on to more standard upper middle class careers upon graduation.
Oh believe me, my car was plowed/snowed in from the most recent storm for a long time, I have barely left my house except to go to class