Proof Yeshua (Jesus) did not call Gentiles dogs and He came for Gentiles too

Mark 7:25-28
>6 Now the woman was a Greek, a Syrophoenician by race. She begged him that he would cast the demon out of her daughter. 27 But Yeshua said to her, “Let the children be filled first, for it is not appropriate to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.”
>28 But she answered him, “Yes, Master. Yet even the dogs under the table eat the children’s crumbs.”

This is the greek used
2952 [e]
kynariois
kυναρίοις
which means a little dog biblehub.com/interlinear/mark/7-27.htm

which actually is a term used for greeks at time check it out below

cynic (n.)

>1550s, "one of the ancient sect of philosophy founded by Antisthenes," from Latinized form of Greek kynikos "a follower of Antisthenes," literally "dog-like," from kyōn (genitive kynos) "dog" (from PIE root *kwon- "dog").
Supposedly the name is a reference to the coarseness of life and sneering surliness of the philosophers, and the popular association even in ancient times was "dog-like" (Lucian has kyniskos "a little cynic," literally "puppy")
etymonline.com/word/cynic

HE WAS NOT CALLING THE GENITLES DOGS , HE WAS CALLING THEM CYNICS BECAUSE THE WOMAN WAS A GREEK.
Your bibles are mistranslated to trick you

I have more proof!

Attached: KingofKings.jpg (630x960, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/Baal-ancient-deity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Lost_Tribes
youtube.com/watch?v=67fhPR6YtRY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSQvXstfQos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based
Hate how people cite "turn the other cheek" and shit without know the historical context either

right
like they don't understand it has to do with someone of authority using force against you to "shut you up"
so just turn the other other cheek instead of giving into their evil

>You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[h] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
No "historical context" you have pulled out of your ass can justify this.

Someone fucking explain the meaning of slapping someone with your right hand and left hand and between the sides of your hand to this retard
Dont have the pic on me

>no, he didn't mean what he clearly said!
>its about making your tormentor acknowledge you as an equal!
Yeah, I've heard this bullshit justification before and its bullshit. It clearly explicitly says "old retributive justice is wrong, don't resist evil men", how can you twist this into him saying the opposite?

Explain this more user, genuinely curious

Matthew 5:39 World English Bible (WEB)

39 But I tell you, don’t resist him who is evil; but whoever strikes you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also.

to be struck in the right cheek, in a right handed world , they would have to either slapped you with their left hand as an insult or the back of the right hand as an authoritative gesture

It means, if someone is trying insult you or force you to do something, and they hurt you , don't give in to the pain, instead turn the other cheek in defiance

Based user
Thanks

Attached: 1551216433545.png (480x480, 254K)

And how does this make teaching "roll over and take it better"? Truly baffling.

because you don't understand the meaning?
It means don;t give in to pain
rather be defiant

example
>someone hurts you to do something evil
fight back?

do you think everything is literal?

Based, everyone you’re talking to that’s defending christcuckianity looks like pic related.

Attached: 038AA703-1CCF-4FF3-8569-A88AAC412B75.jpg (724x1090, 303K)

>brainlets who cant fathom metaphors

images like these always remind me just how absolutely adorable I look

Attached: 1519610788258.png (680x680, 114K)

How much of a nigger do you actually have to be to post this?

Attached: 1528961831747.jpg (1124x1024, 183K)

Why was he such a dick to the greek woman when he happily helped two roman centurions. He healed ones son and then healed the others servant.

conteext
he was actually in gentile land seeking jews to help so he was like, wait woman i gotta find my people

OP BTFOd

in other words, be a doormat and take it

spread thy asscheek for penetration

it's telling you not to fight back, it's not even telling you to make it difficult for them by withdrawing your face so they can't slap

'eye for an eye' is telling you to fight back if someone aggresses

>It means, if someone is trying insult you or force you to do something, and they hurt you , don't give in to the pain, instead turn the other cheek in defiance
That's not what it says, you illiterate pig.
But of course illiteracy is a christian value.

>metaphor
>means what I want it to mean
The absolute state of christkikes

not it is not you
WHEN SOMEONE USES THAT AGAINST YOU THEYRE TELLIONG YOU SUBMIT
SO INSTEAD OF SUBMITTING, FIGHT BACK

>HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING about metaphors

CALLS ME ILLITERATE, WHEN I MADE OP.

tell me what it means then retard
what does it mean when someone slaps you on your right cheek?

also im no christ cuck

It doesn't matter what races are referenced because in reality this verse demonstrates a mere mortal woman stumping god himself. Get fucked God.

He said to her, “For this saying, go your way. The demon has gone out of your daughter.”

hmm
Yeshua wasn't one with God till death?
dont tell me he is because churches say so,

turn the other cheek as said by jewsus kike means don't react, you subhuman illiterate.
There is no defiance in Jewsus's quote.
Learn to read.

I dont think you understand words...

you missed a crucial part , that shows you can't read
>but whoever strikes you on your right cheek
by your own argument that he didn't specify to resist, then why did he specify the right cheek?

Go ahead, what does it mean to be slapped in the rigth cheek, in the time that was written?

I understand words very well, like I prove in the OP
read above

It's a deep lesson, user. I will try to help you, but bear with me a bit.
Let's say you are raped.
No amount of anger at your rapist will unrape you. No amount of retribution you can wreak on your rapist, or their family, will turn back the clock and make you the person you were before the event. That time and that person is not gone.
Jesus does not say here that you should be weak. He says here that truth strength is not in turning yourself into an aspect of vengeance, or anger. You can only give of yourself and be the best shining example you can be.. Because you will never be the biggest, or the strongest, you are not invincible. You can not prevent the world from inflicting itself upon you, you can only become strong enough to stand it.
This is not a simple lesson. But those that live through tragedy find that until they forgive even the worst trespasses against them, they cannot understand that the world has changed, they cannot accept, and cannot move on.
What you can give to the world is an understanding that your material state is not permanent, only the strength of being you come to possess. What use is a shirt to a man who can earn another? What punishment is a walk of one mile to a man who can walk two? Which favors you better in your life, to regret the loan which is not returned, or to regret lacking the generosity to offer?
You have to build the person you can live with, and the strongest person doesn't react in anger, does not regard the material as the most important, does not shirk from tribulation, and regards themselves as part of a community with a duty to contribute.
live well my fren, there's no other goal

It means to give him the left cheek.
There's no defiance in his quote. You're a brainwashed idiot if you don't grasp it.

Are you gonna tell me there's a metaphor when jewsus said that not washing isn't a bad thing?

>He says here that truth strength is not in turning yourself into an aspect of vengeance, or anger.
ahahaha and this is why europe can't do anything about the rapefugees

cuckstianity

again you missed the whole point idiot
what does it mean to be slapped in THE RIGHT CHEEK?

how do you not understand this?

go ahead next time you're angry at a person do what you're arguing to do right now
lets see how it works for yu

>jewsus said that not washing isn't a bad thing?

yeah there are actually is
you know youre like those fundemental retards that take the bible literally
youre actually just like them

There is no controversy, he commanded his disciples to preach the gospel to all nations before his ascension. Keep reading, you’ll see it at the end within the same gospel

real justice is good

>5:82 You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with God; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

pls guys lets work together to end the zionist beast

1 John 2:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
>22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
>23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

2 Corinthians 6:14 King James Version (KJV)
>14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Attached: 1550690806504.jpg (497x1024, 184K)

I suggest you stop using the KJV user

it is um edited the Names of God
From YHVH to THE LORD which is Ba'al

Yhvh is not Ba;al
britannica.com/topic/Baal-ancient-deity

It doesn't say slapped, you stupid waste of breath.
>it doesn't mean what is written, it means whatever I want it to mean

Illiteracy, christian value for 2000 years.
How does it feel to have no dignity, kikians?

and what is the Greek word that is translated as gentile ?

She was a Hellenic Syrophoenician, other wise known as a Greek speaking Canannite. The accursed seed of Caanan. A Dog.

Jesus didn't come for anyone but Isreal.

Mat 15:24 And He answering, said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Yisra’ěl.
Only the Lost tribes of Isreal. Jesus words out of his own mouth.

Or like that time jewsus said I've come to put the father against the son and the brother against the brother
>oy vey goy it means jewsus wants to destroy demons even if demons aren't in the text cause rabbi yeshua good and demons bad
Christcucks are disgusting.

>be Jow Forums
>hate jews
>worship one
>hate commies
>worship one
>be Jow Forums
>have no dignity

Forgot pic

Attached: CommunismIsChristianity.png (1082x788, 627K)

>strikes

you're an actual retard
there is a reason why you avoid telling me what it means to be striken in the right cheek
because you kno it proves me right
youre an actual idiot

You're forgetting about the Samaritan woman

Yes Yeshua was in the body sent to wake up israel, but you missed the whole point.

Let me guess , what are the losrt tribes of israel?

Attached: 9251200317.jpg (512x475, 78K)

>lol u idiot
strikes isn't to be taken literally, subhuman illiterate.

>You're forgetting about the Samaritan woman
What am I forgetting about her ?

>Yes Yeshua was in the body sent to wake up israel, but you missed the whole point.
Go on then tell me

> Let me guess , what are the losrt tribes of israel?
They are the children of the Promise. As known by their SEED.

Attached: D834EFB0-AB72-4CEB-9D86-BC1E1ADFAE75.jpg (678x5304, 3.65M)

wait
so then why is turning the other cheek literal?
OH OH
see i just beat you at your own retarded argument

still avoiding
>right cheek meaning

>Yes Yeshua was in the body sent to wake up israel, but you missed the whole point.
Are youu aware that the whole western gentiles are the llost tribes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Lost_Tribes

that it doesn't matter where you worship or who you are, there is a time to come when we all worship in spirit, and that time was when he died

let me offer a perspective for you user

consider how powerful you have to be to love your enemies. it is like saying "no matter what you do, you can't defeat me, so here". think about it.

>he thinks turning the other cheek means literally turning the head to show the other cheek
How does illiteracy feel, dear subbuman?

That completly abolishes the context of the whole conversation and the woman's response. Good job, you created an incomplrehensible mess bro.

>Are youu aware that the whole western gentiles are the llost tribes?
I am aware of who Israel is.
Anyway stop using the word gentile. It's not in the Bible.

"The words Gens and Gentiles have a special meaning in the system of the Roman law and in the Roman constitution. This is the official Roman definition of gentile by Festus:— "That is called Gens Aelia which is composed (conficitur) of many familiae. Gentilis is both one who is of the same stock (genus), and one who is called by the same name (simili nomine),
1 as Cincius says, those are my gentiles who are called by my name."

SAME family. SAME race. That's what Gentile means. It doesn't mean non-jew, or another race or another family.
The Greek word used in the NT is ethnos which means “race"
in fact in my 1966 Catholic bible it says race and not Gentile..

You didn't answer my other questions, you are skirting the issue. Jesus came ONLY for Israel.
the Direct seed line of Issac and Judah.

Answer my other question before you go off into spiritual Israel land.

Oh the one where if they hit you with the wrong hand they'd be treating you as an equal or something yeah?

And then for the cloak, there was some law about it that made the other person look bad

Carrying the pack, soldiers were only allowed to make you do it for one mile so going longer made them get in trouble, so they'd have to beg you to stop carrying their shit, etc.

He was calling them dogs, you proved it, ans the point was that she humbled herself from her great judgement of her daughter and trully believed

Thank you. nice pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=67fhPR6YtRY

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSQvXstfQos