How did such an interesting place with a long history become such a shithole?

How did such an interesting place with a long history become such a shithole?

Attached: images (3).jpg (251x201, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Crusade
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_shipping
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jews

race mixing with brown people

1st reason:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Crusade

2nd reason:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Crusade

Attached: Konstantinopel - 1453.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

Canadians

boomers
normies
non-virgins

Attached: 1537750773177.jpg (3492x2054, 1.03M)

Byzantine Empire never ended
Turkey is Roman clay

It's downright a mystery.

Attached: 1544569880998.jpg (498x318, 18K)

so i went back to my old neighborhood
but the faces had all changed
and there was no one left to talk to
and the pool hall that i loved as a kid
is now a 7-11

Attached: sd.jpg (600x825, 44K)

All great civilizations rise and fall. Thats the course of human history. Nothing more . Nothing else.
Ps ignore the flag, I am Greek

ottoman..

Basically this

Why have faggots been making this same exact threads for the past 4 years without actual contributions themselves like the brainlet attention seeking plebs they are?

Ottomans were Roman

Fuck off mate.

Yes, but OP asked for the specific reasons thereof its descent to shitholedom, despite its legacy.

Kek

I dont want to spent too much time on this since this is a slide thread but some events that mattered more than others was the indroduction of christianity which separeted us from logic and science to blindly following the word of god , then the rise of the arabs which took away egypt from us , the grain from which supported most of the population of constantinople , constant civil wars for the throne , the constant harrassment of nomadic tribes in the balkans , the decay of the military which gave way to mercenary forces (which of course were worse and disloyal), the fourth crusade , and then finally the battle of matzikert which was a sure win but the military leadership fucked up BIG TIME and allowed the turks to conquer anatolia. Since then its poor goverments , puppets of western powers and the fucking kikes again and again and again and again

Attached: 78d355d.jpg (900x1341, 152K)

shouldn't you be having sex right now or something? fucking normie fuck off

Mountainous geography does not make for rich countries in the age of industry.

But greece has huge shipping fleet. You do not need to produce right now, asians do that.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_shipping

But were the asians producing in the late 1800's when the Age of Industry started?

No because they are late to come. My point is producing is not the most important thing right now. The greek economy was going great until the 70-80s.

I am a seaman. Pic related for proof. The thing is that the kike doesnt want us to have a healthy shipping industry. This or pure goverment negligence. Either case the greek flag is so tax heavy that greek shipowners switch flags to bahamas, malta etc which are tax heavens and the Greek goverment ends up taking little to no income from the huge hellenic fleet (3rd biggest globally) the only positive is the money that seamen earn which they spent on the Greek market , supporting bussineses

Attached: IMG_20190216_053705.jpg (4160x3120, 1.99M)

Rank them
I heard is that Greece's fall after antiquity (And concurrently, Rome's rise) was due to a loss of tradition and the City States' disunity, and the fall the later decline was ultimately caused by the 4th Crusade.
What are you doing in Norway?

Attached: dominance.png (124x48, 1K)

Fugg that looks like a nic job. I think they need to suck up as much tax money as possible. What really happened witht the greek economy after 80?

Get me a job on that boat.

I don't know.. I've never been to your home.

Until 1981. That was when the jews took hold with Papandreou.
In 1995 the dictatorship in albania ended and 600,000 convicts and fugitives fled into greece. By 2005 there were over 1,4 million albanians and over 400,000 skopjans and bulgarians in greece.
The average IQ was 97 in 1995. The average IQ in 2018 is 92.

Addendum: His offspring (Papandreou Jr) was the one that made the pact with the IMF.

>pic related

Attached: 1542357502239.jpg (249x400, 20K)

Strange he could be such a failure and still being an economist. Is he fondly remembered in greece?

Ofc not. He is hated, like practically all modern politicians.

They have all been freemason gentiles or literal kikes.

>pic related - our former president of democracy

Attached: 1540005097867.jpg (610x406, 40K)