Ideas for great pranks

Any bongs know if pic related is considered a hate crime or something?

Attached: c0rt8qt8tzi21.jpg (735x999, 148K)

Yes and it is stupid

shuttup cunt.
its a fucken awesome idea.
shut yer fucking gob right cunt?

womp womp

Why?

Found the leb

No, it is not a crime. People aren't arrested for saying mean things, the 7 hour incident was because the woman released a private medical document. Take it from a brit, it's really not bad here as they portray it.

Hey Mohammed, how's the weather in Bradford?

Muslims make up 4% of our population, i think it should be 0% but its not as bad as they say

That's great. Do it often. Hate crime isnt constitutional. Its prejudicial and therefore illegal of due process.

Attached: 2u1q1u.jpg (500x607, 52K)

>Muslims make up 4% of our population,

Seems a lot more than 4% Tbh..
I was in a Morrisons and some one had baconed the halal section there.

I always wonder what would happen if someone made a pork / bacon stand in the centre of birmingham. I think it would be possible that you would be killed.

4% comes from the 2011 consensus, the number now must be much higher. Its really accelerated in the last few years, it feels more like 10% white in some areas srs.

I was in st alban's city centre yesterday, it seemed like it was either English old age pensioners or muslims were all I saw.

Got to be more than 4%.

4% of population. Yes. But 50% of a lot of cities, which is why huge areas are unlivable. The problem starts in the cities, but as their numbers grow it will be everywhere.
Also, looking at how they behave at 4% strength, imagine how it will be once it hits 20%

>live in small- town
>halal sections in our super markets
>4% of the population

The time will come when you will have to kill them all. Simple as that.

Attached: 1524090732052.jpg (650x453, 156K)

Allahu Akbar

>move meat a few feet
>hatecrime
Don't ever waste quads again.

Do you have proper bbq places over there? Brisket, ribs, plulled pork, beans, slaw.... Think a bussness like that could make it?

London and Birmingham are hopelessly lost.

Add Bradford, Burnley and Luton to that list m80

checked
Can confirm Bradford/Leeds is literal Pakistan

putting meat on a different supermarket shelf is not a crime. it is an inconvenience for supermarket workers. it doesn't affect the halalibility of the other meat.
if you done it and boasted about it on social media you could probably be spoken to by the pigs for breach of the peace as everything can be a breach of the peace in the uk.

I have a better idea. Inject pork blood into halal meats. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ooooohhhhhhhh.jpg (434x368, 57K)

its massively more than 4 percent. all cities in the uk has a mussie problem and immigrant issue in general. im saying 15 percent at least. every bus i get on in my known as a backwood white estate to niggers but is quite populated by them. if its 20 percent im going out at night n killing a few haha

"But 50% of a lot of cities"
Don't get me wrong, 25% is 25% too much but it's important that we keep ourselves grounded in the facts of the situation.

Attached: everything going wrong.png (820x966, 81K)

Could this work?

Attached: D1F286D9-8D54-4C95-A29A-A8BCD62D3378.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

>"OY VEY THERE WAS A VACUUM SEALED PIECE OF PORK NEAR MY VACUUM SEALED HALAL MEAT! CALL THE HAZMAT CLEANUP CREW!!"

yes i worked at one. run by a paki and an egyptian. desu i left after i saw it was a quick profit job. we did all sorts and it was called jims smokehouse. was ok

Can confirm Luton is also beyond salvation

No it's not a hate crime. Impossible to infer intent unless you are filmed doing it more than once.

It shouldn't be a hate crime rather than a public order offence.

>show some respect
imagine these niggers having the balls to say that to mudslimes

And many of the smaller towns between those areas.
Barnet in herts, 30 years ago there were a few foreigners, go there now and fuck me spot the white English..!

all beef and lamb is halal although not mentioned, because its more cost effective to submit all of it to the same process than to submit the meat to two different processes for no real reason

if you eat beef and lamb from a supermarket you financially support islam sadly

Toilet paper in the halal section.
Booze ditto

Oi! U av a loiscence for dat statement!?

luton was shit when it was white, not worth mentioning

They have to throw it out? It's still okay to eat. Just don't tell the kebabs.

>prank
Visit india. Place toilet near beach. Completely fill it with cement. Close the cover.

>Poo sees loo
>Poo wants to use loo
>Poo opens loo
>"Noooooo"
>Poo makes poopoo on beach

They don't use toilets anyway. They build toilets in their cities and they worship them rather than shitting in them

Nottingham, the schools there can be 98% black/Asian. Look at any primary school outing and once again it's 90% foreigners. Disgusting.

If one drone which wasn't a drone but a simple light on a tower has stopped the bong airport for two weeks imagine what this would do

>demand Sharia Law for the UK.
> less than 4% of the population.
Fuck you cucks for even letting the sand niggers entertain the idea.

it’s ok when we do it

If it works it isn't stupid.

DUDE PUT BACON ON A MOSQUE, THEY THREW HIM IN JAIL WITH SOME MUZZIES AND THEY KILLED HIM HAAHAHAHAHA

>Trusting the (((Census)))
They've been saying that we're got 12 million illegal immigrants for the past 20+ years. It's easily 4-5 times that, probably even way more. The true numbers won't come out until whites are a solid minority, and that goes for here, there and everywhere.

Attached: SPLC Europe.png (677x579, 179K)

>Any bongs know if pic related is considered a hate crime or something?
It probably is. Its an easy way to go to jail if you're a brit. The prisons want more Whites(especially for crimes of race) in jail and fewer immigrants(so immigrants don't take over the underworld) thus doing damn near anything will get a White brit thrown in jail. The British government wants as many Whites in jail as possible to prevent the non-Whites from taking over the criminal underground.

That would fall out of the sky very quickly.

The best way to fuck with people in Britain would be to just print off small cards and leave them in public places or mail people offensive shit. One would have to be careful with regard to fingerprints.

Fuck yeah it is, their mayor is an imam or something

This is probably more likely than not. The only reason why the uk authority kisses Muslim ass is because they fear the eventual riot

Yes and you can literally be arrested for doing it, our country is fucked.