The future is female, you bigots

youtube.com/watch?v=PvznWSEKoEE

Attached: crazy bitch.jpg (519x599, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9lp73GNqxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get fucked sexist cunt

In other words...The future is niggers and immigrants.

Attached: 1547665996973.gif (372x262, 1.72M)

she has a man voice

Attached: Female Brains.jpg (1334x694, 342K)

She does it on purpose. In another video her voice becomes a regular female voice when placed under stress. Employees also said her voice becomes a regular female voice when she gets tired.
youtube.com/watch?v=p9lp73GNqxE

There's a bright side, user. Women want to turn men into trannies and faggots.

We are exterminating niggers in the USA by talking them into chopping their own dicks off. The nigger birth rate is now down to 1.8 children born per woman.

If you want to get rid of shit skins, promote intersectional LGBT bullshit.

And she escaped prison.

How embarrassing, the media was hailing as her as a model for women to succeed. lmao

Sick sociopath bitch

then they can hurry up and start doing something for once then. Men can stay home and piss fart around all day I mean look after the house.
What's that honey? Shit day at work? feeling unfullfilled? no remember you're a strong career woman, it's a womens world now go girl.
Oh stop crying here lemme make you a sandwich. What do you mean you want to make it? old times? no no honey it's cool we don't need to go back to that here you sit down while I do the strenuous task of preparring dinner.

I know, right? Whoever talked women out of being housewives could sell ice to penguins.

Well instead of perfect role model she became a perfect example. :)

She's a he

no, the future comes out the female

This was a very high level of thotery.
Instead of fat neckbeards funding some twitch thot they were rich old men funding a corporate thot.

>Using this fraud as an example...

user. Really?

I hate this lady, just for her wanna-be-steve-jobs black turtle neck

>9 billion wasted on a sociopath.

Tell me again about the wonders of income inequality and capitalism Republicunts.

lol, so this chick was banging all the CEO's which is how she got the position. Typical, could have seen that coming 100000 miles away

Nope, she was the daughter of an Enron exec, that's why she knew the tricks of getting rich off a ponzi scheme.