This could have been your life

But instead you are just shitposting between vidya and anime.

Attached: 1551044596711.jpg (1080x1137, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C0Ed2zvfQF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I blame the internet now.

Nobody on Jow Forums looks like these people

I blame the internet

Attached: B95CBB3A-8E70-4C43-9CE8-A8CD226AAA5F.jpg (1024x981, 146K)

>I could be raising potential soi bois and whores
It's a fool who has kids in this day and age

this family pic was taken for posting to social media and no other reason.

And? There's nothing wrong with that, posting the photo on social media only changes the medium of distribution, the reason to take a picture is always the same, so people can see it, it was the same 100 years ago as it's now.

If you fear raising a soiboi it's because you are a bad parent, making sure a kid is not a soiboi it's easy if the parents take some effort educating their kids.

People make kids and get married so they can virtue signal online.
Aha oookay.

Attached: 1551205903852.gif (320x253, 995K)

Chico is a cuck?
He has brown eyes no way that kids is his

>nothing wrong with vanity

That could've been my life if I was born with a few more mm of bones

Attached: 682eeed.jpg (652x624, 55K)

1. they are way too young to raise kids properly
2. the parents look trendy, how long until they transition one of their kids
3. nttawwt, but is the shorter adult a dude?

>setting yourself up for a divorce and indentured servitude
No thx.

They're both models. Of course they're going to have pictures taken for the sole purpose of showing them to others.

youtu.be/C0Ed2zvfQF8

That's the magic of recessive genes, user. You don't know you have them until they show up in your kids.

Let's blame cartoons instead of a plummeting standard of living that makes raising a family financially prohibitive and increasing mass hysteria and social division driven by social media.

Betas

>refuses to reproduce
Another victory for the soi agenda.

>you're a beta if you don't want to fall into the feminist trap that is family law

>what are recessive genes

>>nothing wrong with vanity
Sharing a pic of your family is vanity? That's retarded.

>1. they are way too young to raise kids properly
Wrong, parents should start having kids at a young age (20 to 25) to have them healthier, parents are having kids way to old this days.
>2. the parents look trendy, how long until they transition one of their kids
So you think everyone is in some sort of conspiracy to support trans propaganda unless they look like you like?

That's because you are a weak ugly faggot, a real man doesn't have to fear divorce.

pic related is a definition of chad, i dont want to be that retarded.

all dudes who enjoy anime are pedophiles anyway

The coping is insane in here.

more family inspo ? I need to change my degenerate ways before its too late for me.

he failed because they are marvel fans.

That coat is too big for her. Bad angle.

This. White people please stop making babies. We need immigration for our declining population.

Welcome to Jow Forums where we totally could have done something if we wanted to....

Shut up

Attached: 1536115457949.gif (400x300, 343K)

ugly jew roastie as a wife? no thanks. hahahahha. she's beyond ugly and those kinds are half heebs, yuck.

ugly jews

Why oh why did I choose not to look like a supermodel.

LIPSHITZ

OY VEY

Attached: lipshitz.png (480x528, 33K)

You're actualy right.
Some beautiful women/girls asked me out when I was in my teens. I could have settled with them, they grew up to be nice people. But I didn#t. Biggest mistake of my life, I think.

>one of the top high fashion male models in the world

Okkkk

Get to raise a kid with blue eyes, while you are both brownies? No thanks.

a photo used to go in the family album and brought out when people visit. not to forcw feed people images of your miserable self on a daily basis

Being a childless man approaching middle age sometimes brings about a sense of urgency, but when you consider what modern parents have to contend with financially and societally, it also brings a sense of relief.

I am a Manlet and ugly as fuck

Actually, been there, done that, and NOW I'm shitposting between vidya and anime faggot.

No, it could not, i'm not a Chad model.

>brown eyes
Nope.

It was never possible.. I started balding at 16.

>shitposting between vidya and anime.

And it's beautiful!

Attached: 00V0V_daTXVDTYQdK_1200x900.jpg (468x467, 25K)

It's still possible retard. We both have two alleles.

He looks like he sucks dick on the side.

I really look like that man in terms of appearance, but the problem is women, all whores are not worth it and also my lack of money

>could

Attached: society drop out.jpg (1507x322, 92K)

You are just a product of your circumstances, of your environment.

I could never be a Chad like that guy with the type of parents that I have or the environment where I was born.

I do, I'm probably one of the hottest people on here especially if I beefed up a bit and started going to the gym

beautiful people always seem to have such tiny faces

You are saying I could have had a hot as fuck chad bf to fuck me every day?

I'm the only white person who browses Jow Forums so I'm more attractive than you by default

He's Brazilian and I doubt you look like him, that's Francisco Lachowski. One of the top male models in the world.

His wife is also a model (Jessiann Gravel Beland)

No, that actually looks a lot like my family.

>ugly ass woman face
no thanks

already have a son and daughter w/ 2 different women not by choice but because being a mother drives modern women crazy so they bail
current gf has no problem raising them and a 3rd one is on the way
never marry any of them because our western justice system will fuck you in the ass in the divorce
sad

I am not attractive enough to have a woman I would be attracted to.

his wife doesent look like a model

More like this man could have been shitposting between vidya and anime but instead he chose to make a senpai*ly. yikes!

f@m is filtered into sempai lmao

Was me, then the wife divorced me out of the blue now I’m working two jobs to cover child support and contemplating suicide every day.

Modern women are broken.

The west deserves to fall

Attached: 0CAF7392-A09D-4D39-8CC9-0C2788211F92.jpg (480x458, 24K)

Nah I'm genetically inferior to obtain female validation.

I prefer my shitposting, anime and gaming pc anyways.

Unlike you I can actually accept my inferiority and obtain enlightenment.

Attached: 1549969269740.png (500x500, 122K)

>this could have been you but you're a poor ugly autistic fuck

Attached: image.gif (320x246, 2.16M)

>This could have been your life

not mine, at anytime...

Sorry, women are just not into me.

There is a lot of alcohol in between le shitposting and vidja.

>Bruce Jenner
>adopted kids
Nuh uh cracker no thanks

Attached: IMG_20190227_053139.jpg (568x960, 138K)

never marry, women are basically children their only biological purpose is to reproduce
don't expect them to make rational decisions or care for anything other than themselves

Imagine being this low on testosterone.

Yikes

>That could've been my life if I was born with a few more mm of bones

Or if you'd kept your mouth shut and breathed through your nose, like a human being.

Sorry anons. I married a great woman, have two beautiful kids and I make great money and I’m my own boss. It can happen.

They all look gay

They're both models. Trust me, they will not throw away beauty of any kind like that

it could be if i was born a girl or cis, preferably the former
gd will eat me alive if i try to marry a bio girl and have children

>recessive genes
It's not just the eyes, that kid could be his from a previous relationship with a blonde, blue-eyed woman, for all I know.

1) Kids fucking suck...a tar pit trap that will stress you out and keep you broke beyond belief.
2) More than 50% of marriages end in divorce and when they do the dude gets ass raped on everything including child support for 22 years for a kid or kids that probably aren’t their’s anyway.
3) That wife in the pic is probably boinking 2 or 3 other guys plus getting BBC on the down low.

No thanks sucker...enjoy your struggle and cuck life.

GOD IS GOOD

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

Underrated post. Ironically a moment of truth on Jow Forums. Thank you user...I warned others of what could happen in another post. You are my example.

>This could have been your life
>Imblygin that anyone can have a grill that actually gives damn about you and actually honors the covenant of marriage.
What is next? Are you gonna tell us now that divorce is a jew psyop that it isn't real and that fathers that have been divorce rape are just made-up claims by the patriarchy?

Wait till you discover the kids aren’t really yours and wifey is chasing the BBC on the down low. LOL! Sucker.

Is that his mother? Damn she looks pretty good for a woman in her late 40's.

You have to be a castrated eunuch to not go MGTOW in this gynocentric and degenerate society.

This could have been my life. But I was sodomized as a child to destroy the united states corrupt hegemony by means of satanic ritual abuse brought against my blameless body for the ritual of spirit manifested in the woodstock magna carta of zodiac killer cults that produce all modern hollywood fiction.

And now all the cia and nsa lap dogs reading this are going to die.fuck jewgle captcha too and the fake kings of ai.

No shit youre a romanian gypsy flag

Don't bully him, he made a funny post.

>asuming i want this

>>assuming i want this

If the hair seems suspicious to you, kids have lighter hair and it darkens with time, seeing the father has some lighter shades in his hair it wouldn't be surprising the kids have a similar colour when they grow older.

What do you want then?

Attached: 1548286413527.webm (240x240, 2.79M)

that show is so fucking terrible man fuck you Bezos for hosting it on Netflix I hope your margins got struck when that Amazon jetliner went down the other day womp womp fuck you twice BEzos

It takes a village to raise a child, but the village is burning. Why would I raise a family without a support community? See, if I were Amish, then I'd have that community. But as a non-religious White American, literally what community? Christianity is absolutely part of root of the problem. There's not a chance in hell I'll ever join that cesspool now. Every fragment of White community in America died long before I was born because the boomers threw it all away for degenerate individualism. Until the last boomer dies, the West will continue to decline. Save the White race, kill a boomer today.

Attached: 1518666669928.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

gas

wasting my youth on some THOT. not even once.

Attached: 1521933706925.jpg (600x602, 81K)

Attached: 1551272941508.gif (404x347, 1003K)

>I could be raising soi bois
instead you're an actual soi boi...

It basically is but I would never wear a necklace.

This

the big son isnt his.

Jesus Christ. I don't know what show that is, but that's fucking terrible.

That is my life, except my wife's hot and my kids aren't ugly.